/brit/

Feel like shit just want her back edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JEHc4u-1QIk
quora.com/What-is-female-ejaculate-composed-of-and-what-does-female-ejaculation-do-to-the-body
twitter.com/JamesCageWhite/status/952486132473675776
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaginal_discharge
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sophie

vaginal discharge

the original High Speed 2

why YES m'goodsir, i TOO only enjoy the finest literature the western world has to offer, won't you join me over at r/books?

youtube.com/watch?v=JEHc4u-1QIk

Once again no fap or fap and what to(If i have it) dubs make decision

Look around, around
The second drummer drowned
His telephone is found

Bristol, or London-Upon-Avon as i've come to call it

very underrated

runt of a dog is sleeping on the end of my bed
should give him a pet

wouldnt want to open that snapchat too soon otherwise they might see me looking haha

The little wog is 5’8

finish the sentence

WYPIPO BE LIKE ______

who /city liverpool/ later lads?

tfw you'll never live a carefree existence

i wouldn't even mind toil if i were an australian or even a yank (in the right place)

i'd go to the office for 8 hours, and then go out to the beach or into the wilderness and have a bbq. or i'd go to my nice house afterwards.

things would be a bit more idyllic.

any of you lads use Airbnb?
Considering going to Hong Kong and Taipei for a few days each and I'm wondering if I should use Airbnb.
How does it work? Is it always cheaper than a hotel?

Is that even a question

Who isn’t going to be watching lol

Have firmly decides to kiss her tomorrow

5'8 is a childs height

You won't be taken seriously and you will have no respect or command

you the lad from yesterday?

the price of rent is what determines the price of an air bnb. doubt it would be cheaper to air bnb hong kong than a budget hotel or hostel

yeah it's very good, much cheaper than hotels
just be sure to get a place that you can get to and from easily

i drive this train in train simulator

i need info on black girls with brit accents in the fagK

what am i going to do with my sunday?

weather is crap so cant do anything outdoorsy and toil at first light so cant get smashed

Toil is dragging fellas what should I read to pass the time? Something relatively short that I could finish in a day please gentleman.

Ah yes, Sunday.
Or as I've taken to calling it, Day Before Toilsday

the virgin kiss

With the celebrity witch hunt going around you could just make false allegations and not have to prove it. We could destroy Hollywood.

you likely won't save much if you're just 1-2 people

what does vaginal discharge consist of?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

been on a week long respite from the neo-mines

nary a molecule in my body wants to return

um i got raped by harry potter x

bit too expensive for me at the moment
class 390 fits the bill in the meantime

alright well it's me and a friend so I'll compare the prices of both and see what I can come up with

i don't know actually

Ye

What gave me away haha

wish I was a jew and did economics and law or something and didn't even have to look for a job, my dad's mate would just give me a job in his law firm

APPARENTLY its piss but none of the waste products of piss

Meditations by Marcus Aurelius

Ed Belzer, a professor at Dalhousie University found varying amounts of acid phosphotase in female ejaculate. It was previously believed that only males produced this chemical in theprostate gland.
Studies have also revealed consistent results showing reduced concentrations of urea and creatinine in female ejaculate, urines primary components.
Though it is not entirely clear what female ejaculate is made up of, researchers have concluded that it is not purely urine, and that it is not the odourless secretion of the Bartholin gland that helps lubricate the vaginal tract, but a combination of urine, acid phosphotase and other inconsistent chemicals.
These studies have also shown the existence of a prostate-like gland within females, previously thought to be non-existent.

quora.com/What-is-female-ejaculate-composed-of-and-what-does-female-ejaculation-do-to-the-body

Just joined a gentleman over at r/books to discuss literature

the clifton suspension bridge near Bristol

good luck to you then
make sure you have /brit/ open on your phone so you can update us as soon as you do it

no?

Well good evening

warm out, Australian weather

that's the squirt

yes t. 5'8

You people are bizarre.

Isambard Kingdom Brunel is such a good name

he's not talking about squirt:

What is it?
Female ejaculation is the expulsion of fluid in a noticeable amount from the urethra of women during orgasm. It is estimated that between ten percent and forty percent of women are able to ejaculate.
What does it look like?
Female ejaculate can differ in appearance, texture and quantity. It can range from being a clear to a milky liquid, or from feeling watery to feeling sticky. Amounts can range from a teaspoon, to (in some extreme cases) a cup full.

says the guy with a trip

bristol city centre

if I picked a lower degree like geology I could've gone to a top uni because of the lower requirements.. hmm

No they're talking about clunge.

more like Pentol Penty Pentre

>Female ejaculation is the expulsion of fluid in a noticeable amount from the urethra of women during orgasm

that's the squirt

Islamabad Kingdom brunei

I take that back I'm not sure what the hell hes talking about but the article says ejaculate so I assume he's referring to them cumming

live there

It's plasma.

Weather girls are always in demand as well

/unfuckmyshitup2018/ regimen:

1. do a sequences of stretches daily
2. brush, tongue scrape and floss
3. shower, comb hair and afterwards apply coconut oil to the feet, hands, elbows, knees, nasal passages and lips.
4. prepare lunch and breakfast together
5. eat a breakfast of a fruit, some dairy and a wholegrain like oats that will sustain you for most of the aday
6. walk/cycle to toil
7. have a simple lunch just meant to hit up vitamins/fats/minerals you might be missing in the rest of your meals: eg i eat seeds because i don't get much vitamin E and Omega 6, or alternatively on some days i eat fish because i don't get much else vitamin D etc.
8. at toil listen to audiobooks, clinical psychologist lectures/podcasts, university lectures, other easy to follow laymen talks/podcasts on complex topics eg Royal Scientific Society talks or in our time.
9. make sure to eat lunch with colleagues at toil to fulfil need to speak to another human being
10. take a walk around the office every so often, maybe to make green tea.
11. after toil make sure to eat something with a portion of protein (white meats and non-mercurial fish are preferable), a good carb like rice and enough vegetables to get your vitamin percentages (weigh food) (listen to podcasts/do language learning/do music training during this time)
12. after you've finished eating, sit down in your room and close your eyes and just concentrate on your breathing and bring your wandering mind back to breathing - maybe use beads or something as a way of not having to worry about how long you're doing it for.
13. then a set of maths questions or a chapter of an academic textbook
14. then a bit of language learning or a chapter of a different book (could still be academic)
15. once the normoids have started fucking off from the gym go there;
15a. first run as far you can with a decent speed,
15b. then do a bunch of mobility to stretches
15c. then do a bunch of compound lifts with a few accessory lifts

to be continued.

I'm not racist but when I first heard the Prince Harry/Megan Markle news I did wonder why someone would want to adulterate their genes like that. Then I thought it's their business, they're in love, and if she wants to marry a ginger, so be it.

well search and find out what their "nut" is made out of then

pls ty

>9
NEVER

the ol dvd collection is coming along depressingly

watch should I watch lads

based

any jobs going

I'll attACK any blACK with a BAttle AXE

why coconut oil on hands/feet/elbows?

/unfuckmyshitup2018/ regimen continued

15d. shower, apply coconut oil to the mentioned places, brush, scrape, floss
16. round off the day with a bunch of written summaries: log your gym progress, log what you ate in cron, log your good actions-taken in the day and log some bad actions with suggested means of improvement. and finally log one negative thought that got you feeling bad and write a few retorts to it.
17. get 7.5-8 hours of sleep (use earplugs, use greynoise)

additional: to defeat toil you need to switch the narrative over. if toil in itself is tolerable than view it as a succession of professional and social opportunities. a way of bolstering your CV and a way of meeting interesting and useful people.

if toil is intolerable spend time outside of toil looking for an alternative means of toil.

Bloody hell that's a lot of film

Good taste

Into The Wild
I Daniel Blake

its funny how lefties like the royal family when they're miscegenating

Jacob's Ladder

Cmere and suck this big ol dick instead

looking forward to this evening so i can toilpost

>in our time
Good lad
Might invest in an unfuck-my-shit regime

lads do any of you have that video about that qt muslim lady talking about how a wife should be obsessed to her husband? cant find it haha

twitter.com/JamesCageWhite/status/952486132473675776

hands (particularly beneath finger nails), feet and elbows/knees tend to get dry, so its good to moisturise.

i'm a bit afraid of most skin creams since they contain petroleum or alcohol which seems a bit weird.

>I pay for my entertainment media

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaginal_discharge

i think this is what you're thinking of

the ex gf once did a massive one of these, had the appearance and consistency of a handful of nivea cream

I'm starting to think women cant even get their nut off no one has an answer as to what the shit is and its nowhere to be found online. wtf

honestly thought I'd watched thousands of films in my life but after using Imdb for a number of year it turns out I've only watched about 600

I've watched 5 or 6 myself. Bit of a film buff :)

lmao casual

You realise users here (mainly non-UK flags) have been spamming the word "haitian" here for years, waste an incredible amount of time here and shamelessly stalk other posters here? These things are very bizarre.

>Sup Forums discussing female anatomy
man shut the fuck up or you'll end up on /r/Sup Forums.

Never seen that Dan Blake bollocks. It was described to me about a bloke who loses his job and moans a lot and then meets a girl who moans a lot. Not sure what the point is really. It seems to be really popular with weird corbynites on twitter, but they're all cunts.

thanks ill read into this. its not ejaculate but may very well be what i was referring to

hello tory cunt

hello nonce

the benefit system is pretty shit to be honest.

there is a lot of meaningless and cynical bureaucracy which is intended to just throw people onto the streets rather than actually find them suitable employment.

whos that

business idea: not going to work tomorrow

Haitianposting has driven him mad

my gf is so sexy but I'm do depressed to fuck her

CLIFTON
SUSPENSION
QUIZ

µ