What the fuck was this shit about?

DUDE RANDOM VIOLENCE (or is it truly random????????? x-files theme.mp3) LMAO

Life, maaan. Don't put it in your pocket.

Islamic fundamendalist terrorism

showcasing Anton's psycopathy + his adherence to his odd set of rules/values for the first time in the movie

Not really. We had seen him blowing a man's head with his oxygen cyllinder earlier.

which it is

DUDE I'M EDGY AS FUCK AND JUST KILL RANDOM PEOPLE BUT IT'S NOT MY DOING IT'S JUST THE COIN JUST RANDOM LUCK NOPE CAN'T BLAME ME FOR MURDERING COMPLETELY INNOCENT PEOPLE THAT'S JUST THE WAY THE DICE ROLLS SEE? LMAO

Both wrong
He just wanted to get out of paying for his shit

Anton was a dick

Anton is an edgy psychopath
The clerk is a faggot
The coin is 44 cents short of what was owed, not counting the gas.

We get it, samefag. Go autist rage in some other thread.

It's about the untimely nature of evil and how people think they are living in the worst possible time period but the past and the future are just as terrible as the present.

>actually felt the need to prove me wrong

>>The clerk is a faggot
>Being an old trying to just have a good day with no problems is faggotry
Watch it, son. You might cut yourself with all this edge.

Anton represents evil and how random people can be hit by random violence just by bad luck

Kek you really fell for it

The point of Anton's character is that he sees himself as a hand of fate, simply following the whimsy of destiny.

You could conclude he is correct or just deluding himself based on how you interpret the ending and what happens between him and the wife.

You got btfo. Kill yourself. Or cease posting for a 24 hours and reflect upon your life.

Never change Sup Forums

This was one of Mcarthy's worst books, and unfortunately the film was faithful to the source material.

>coach pop will never deliberately have someone foul you to start game 1 of the season
jdimsa

How did the movie end, anyway? Did they die or what?

Usually NCFOM threads have some ok discussion involving themes in the movie. This is not one of those threads.

fpwp I hate you very much

MODERN BEEF JERKY PACKAGING.
You faggots think I left, but I never will/

He woke up

It was literal autism.

He didnt have money so pull the whole coin thing to get away with

Wow...

BTFO!

movie kind of reminds me of American Perfekt (1997)

>Bad guy does bad things
YEAH WHAT A FUCKING OUTRAGE

a combination of these

Man this is something else

Personification of death

>I don't want to pay for a package of peanuts and gas
>Let me attempt to murder this innocent old man

if this is your way of figuring out what the movie means, it's pretty annoying. read up on it. read responses here. watch it again. i think the movie captivated you and you'll eventually have a way of expressing it. cheers.

Kill yourselves

He just wanted to creep the guy out, the fucker is a psycho and gets his rocks off to this, no other reason, he resented losing the coinflip because that means he doesn't get to blow someone's brains out with his makeshift express helium balloon filler.

It was part of Chigurh's way of justifying his own malevolence... he was just an instrument of fate, with no agency. This is why at the end when the wife tells him 'it's not the coin, it's you deciding', we see his facade shattered if only for a little bit, and of course he instantly gets slammed into by a car - an instance of fate.

Nice try "friendo". But I did it better. And I've been doing it for longer than you have... you faggot.