youtube.com/watch?v=kRZAk2rfESU
youtube.com/watch?v=3VlFMtlZAs4
youtube.com/watch?v=6qcJS_e2_hY
youtube.com/watch?v=C-vz4Gdtrvc
youtube.com/watch?v=4XJ07onCqAs
youtu.be/db4LjufUY-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jesus christ
> that time in the early 2000s where EVERY FUCKING CAPESHIT HAD THE SAME ELFMAN SCORE
> spiderman
> xman
> x2
> spiderman 2
Elfman scores make Marvel movie scores look good

*tribal drums*
*BRRRRRRRRR BRRRRRRRRRRRR*
*brassy trombones*
*wild string crescendo*
*generic dramatic chord change*
*repeat*

Im so sick of contemporary classical, whole genre is generic shit.

I've said this many times, but the first 5 notes of this tell more of a story than Zimmer's entire Batman Begins score.

Zimmer's BvS score is a masterpiece and only comparable to opera, I am not memeing .

That's not even the best part of that OST.
youtube.com/watch?v=HUmce-zeaAA

>youtube.com/watch?v=kRZAk2rfESU

Cuckman can't orchestrate to save his own life.

Literally the worst Batman theme ever written.

This is some of the worst bait I've ever seen.

this is still his best score piece desu
youtube.com/watch?v=3VlFMtlZAs4

I like both for different reasons, the original theme is more iconic however, doesn't necessarily mean it's better.

youtube.com/watch?v=6qcJS_e2_hY

GOAT

I've never seen Edward Scissorhands but one day I started hearing tracks from the score on Pandora and was surprised at how emotional it is. It's very nice.

Williams shits all over anyone. I have no respect for those who disagree. Elfman is very based though. I really don't care for Zimmer.

That's true, but it is better anyway, and iconic things are usually iconic for a reason.

not his fault he was memetic. It actually means he was better than the rest.

it's worth watching

these. Modern cinema OSTs are not even worth listening to. They used to tell a story.

Yes. Even with a piece this simple, John Williams tells the story of a mighty and noble, yet doomed planet in it's final hours. Still gets me every time, especially when I watch the movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=C-vz4Gdtrvc

FUCK ELFMAN BRING BACK JUNKIE YOU PIECE OF SHIT WHEDON ELFMAN DOESN'T FIT AT ALL YOU FAT KEKOLD

God fucking damn it's almost like Snyder actually believes the shit that comes out of his own mouth.

Fuck off MoS/BvS had legendaey scores now ruined by someone who has always been shit working with Whedon.

>5:15 onwards

GOAT

Best capehit theme of the 2010s
youtube.com/watch?v=4XJ07onCqAs

Feels like everyone's jizzing over these types of garbage soundtracks everywhere and I just can't fucking understand what's so great about them. It's like they make them shit and forgettable on purpose.
Why can't it be like this?
youtu.be/db4LjufUY-Y