Did I get it in my mouth?

Other urls found in this thread:

slashfilm.com/is-drag-me-to-hell-really-about-a-girl-with-an-eating-disorder/
youtube.com/watch?v=NQbxmXilRew
youtube.com/watch?v=Fxllegd9Vyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is meant to be a straight-up comedy right? How was it advertised at the time?

That fucking ending was way too much of a bummer for me. Fuck I wish Raimi would direct more movies and tv.

RAIMI IS A GOD LMAO

THERES A LITERAL ACME ANVIL KILL IN THIS MOVIE

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

>doing business with gypsies
That was their mistake in the first place. They should be executed on sight.

slashfilm.com/is-drag-me-to-hell-really-about-a-girl-with-an-eating-disorder/

I saw this a month or two ago. Went in unknowing it was directed by raimi. For years just wrote this off as low tier horror teenage crap, I was very pleased in the end.

>low tier horror teenage crap
That's exactly what it is. PG-13 horror hiding under a layer of comedic irony to hide that it's a pretty bad film. A laugh track wouldn't be out of place in this film.

She didn't do business with the bitch then she tried to kill her and put a curse on her.

Only good gypsies in anything ate the ones from Snatch because they act like gypsies and that whooer from Hunchback because she's voiced by Demi Moore while being drawn sexy.

I wish she didn't quit acting, she was cute.

>PG-13
How in the fuck was this movie PG-13? H

>MPAA/USA - Rated PG-13 for sequences of horror violence, terror, disturbing images and language.
The lack of blood didn't tip you off?

Yeah, it was kinda like Evil Dead II. Comedy but played somewhat straight and with some genuinely spooky scenes.

I actually think it's a silly comedy hiding under a layer of PG-13 spooky curse horror to get asses in the sit and then shit all over them.

Literally GOAT
youtube.com/watch?v=NQbxmXilRew

The Witch and Babadook don't have titties or profanity and they're R-rated.

This movie is seriously fucked up. I don't understand why just because it has comedic elements that it gets lumped into that category.

Would Evil Dead 2 be PG-13?

youtube.com/watch?v=Fxllegd9Vyo

K I N O
I
N
O

>comedic elements
Mate it's a comedy with horror elements. You're allowed to like it.

>The Witch and Babadook don't have titties or profanity and they're R-rated.
I think it's a tone thing, you're not meant to laugh at The Witch and The Babadook, they genuinely make you afraid for the character's wellbeing.

Why'd Justin Long's career end up so underwhelming?

shoulda labeled those two envelopes doe

What do you mean? He was in Tusk