Is tony stark's mom

Dazzler? Preview from international Iron man #5. Look at all the record awards.

Dazzler isn't that old.

She's old enough to be Shatterstar's mom

I want it to be Black Widow so badly

Why we've seen Tony attracted to her it would just be weird.

Bucky and Natasha are Tonys parents.

Oh lord help us.

Pretty sure it's the orphanage woman, or somebody with little to no established history.

But she can't have babies, you saw movie, right?

reminder that bendis killed rhodey because he thought he was gonna die in the movie

Super solider serum son

This I could see.

yeah it's probably just a bendis oc or an insanely obscure character that nobody gives a shit about

Where did this theory even come from?

newsarama

>they want us to care about who his mother is
>who is old enough
>how about the really old woman who doesn't age normally
>go further and bucky or her old hubby could be the father

It would be hilarious if they did that, so I want them to do it, but it'll probably just be an OC Bendis created and marvel will try to make a big deal out of her.

Natasha only had one daughter in the comics and this was around the 30's or 40's before she took whatever she took to live long and then she became barren, can't have kids.

So it can't be Widow unless they pull so spectacular bullshit.

Also ewww because Tony and Natasha totally had something going on at some point.

She can't have kids in the comics eitheir, read Black Widow: The Name of the Rose she had a stillborn daughter named Rose when she was 16 and after that she went through the Red Room shit and that left her unable to have kids.

Everybody says they had a thing going on at one time, but I only recall that in the Ultimate universe.

>CLASSIFIED
>TOP SECRET

Oh shit, do we need Hillary to email us those missing panels?

Edit: Well and in her early appearance as a seductress, but I don't think that counts at this point.

She will just delete them all.

this would be good

So no one wants to entertain the fact that it might be Dazzler? I worked very hard for this ACKNOWLEDGE MEEEEE!!!! Look at the fucking record awards.

I mean it's not a bad theory, but would they really give a mutant such prominence?

This. I dont recall Natasha trying anything with Tony. Except Ult and we know how that ended up.

Hope it's a mother with an implied husband. Otherwise we will have to wait another 20 issues until we find his real father.

Does it really matter? You know it'll just be retconned after someone else takes over Bendis on Iron Man.

It's Cynthia Von Doom.

Part of me thought that too.

Doom and Stark being brothers I've been calling since Doom first showed up in the Invincible Ironman series. The actual preview ruined it. How would she be alive? What are the records doing there? Those things prevent it though.