/got/ general

unsullied edition
previous thread

does a purer love exist?

2nd for one true queen

reposting:

>Be Randyll Tarly
>Be a badass that is one of the best generals in Westeros, and can kick major ass, even Stannis can attest to that.
>Proves to be more than worthy to carry the family name and legacy
>wife gives birth to Samwell Tarly
>He grows up to be a womanly boy who cares more about reading stupid books rather than taking an interest in combat
>he's fucking fat as hell and never stops eating, the boy is just outright shameful and he'll run the family legacy to the ground if he inherits the lands and titles
>fear that he'll just end up destroying the Tarly family with his nonsense
>force him to go to the Night's watch so that his younger brother will take the family lands and titles, at least that place oughta toughen him up and he'll unleash his hidden Tarly potential
>Years pass and Sam comes back as fat as fucking ever, and brings a girl with a boy
>turns out the girl is a fucking wildling bitch, a fucking subhuman wilding who he laid with and brought into my fucking house
>kick his fat ass out again and tell him to never come in my house

Randyll mostly didn't do anything wrong t.b.h.

red carpet premiere when?

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

randyll is fucking old grumpy cunt, just like stannis and tywin. no wonder Sup Forums likes him.
also you forgot:
>become dragon food together with his fav gay son
>his smart son he only hates because of his physical appereance is now lord of horn hill

>Nearly go through with kinslaying
>Side with insane queen with no legitimate claim to the throne and who any sane man would see is outmatched and soon to be dead because there's literal dragons coming for her

*happens*

I wish this picture extended a foot lower so we could see Kit's box

jonerys thread?

>it's a Jon Snow comes back to life and normies pretend to be suprised in their reaction videos episode

Why not, we're only a couple of weeks from it becoming officially canon and Jonsacucks going full meltdown mode rivaling Narusaku fags

It's all a part of the mindtrick queen's plan

Bran and Hodor

Jaime x Cersei

I'll kneel to her if she'd give me a footjob

>have soldiers who's fighting style and strength revolves around the phalanx
>have them run in to the enemy in a lose undisciplined mess
Great show.

You can be surprised by things you know will happen.

phalanx combat isn't exciting to watch

>several large kingdoms that require income
>no mention of taxation policy
Great show.

wedding when?

lmbo Kit wishes he was that tall and Emilia wishes she had hips like that

is preston the biggest cunt in this fandom?
(not counting linda of course)

Can't wait till the bedding ceremony

dany & drogo

Young Bran and Old Bran

Two blobs of men running at each other with shit choreography is great to watch. Maybe it could be interesting because it's a style that traditional armies of Westeros haven't come across before and they would need to learn to fight it.
Women rising to positions of power during a medieval feudalistic society, great show.

>Maybe it could be interesting
nobody but the most autistic of HEMA and Larpfags would find it interesting to watch

Shield walls are fucking cool. That's the only reason the Battle of the Bastards stood out.

>Women rising to positions of power during a medieval feudalistic society,

>What is Joan of Arc, Isabella of France, Elizabeth I of England

Come on man, women rose to power even in this world's medieval societies.

No, he hates his smart son because he's a massive fucking pussy and would be a useless lord/heir.

>Shield walls are fucking cool. That's the only reason the Battle of the Bastards stood out.
do you actually really believe this? I'll give you a chance to say you're just baiting

>300 wasn't a popular move
>Selmy's death was kino
Fucking got fags.
Checked. Three women in a sea of men. Stop over representing muh strong womyn character it's boring to watch.

>Littlefinger kills Lysa
>Keeps Sansa at the Vale
>Makes Sansa marry Sweetrobin
>LF is now Lord Regent of the Vale AND the North
>Cucks Sweetrobin on the daily
>Shadow rules Westeros while fucking Sansa

Shield walls are unironically fucking dope and you're the boring one if you don't see it

Predictions for 70% of screen time for the new season:

>"I AM AN-SALLEED. I LUV DA MISSANDAY OF NARTH"

>"oh, Tokonoodle"

>"AN SALEED GREYWORM STILL HAV DA PEEPEE TU FACC MISSANDAY OF DEE ISLE OF NARTH"

>"T-Tokonoodle..."

300 was a popular movie because it was ridiculous, ridiculously fun and ridiculously quotable, not because of some historical accuracy the filmamakers kept too

Is Missandei's brother dead?

>AN SALEED GREYWORM STILL HAV DA PEEPEE TU FACC MISSANDAY OF DEE ISLE OF NARTH

book
>even those who lack a man's parts may still have a man's heart
show
>even those who lack a man's parts may still have eh... a man's parts.
>gim sum fuk missandi

he didn't even find out his grandson aint his grandson yet

at some point motherfuckers need to bring ballistas to battle to counter the dragons

sweetautist is the one cucking LF actually
it's like you haven't even read the books s.m.h

This scene was already adapted on the show tho
>Why would an Unsullied go to a brothel?
>I do not know.I must go.

Why do D&D do that shit. I mean seriously. GRRM's line was objectively a hundred times better than "I do not know". Why change it, just to say that it's your creation, even if it's worse?

Maybe they realised they were going to retcon the dicks by that point.

maybe greyworm has a pussy, and they'll end up scissoring

But at least 4 characters (on top of my head), Daenerys, Jorah, Tyrion, Kraznys, all talked about Unsullieds being eunuchs.

Is Grey Worm gonna swing his cock around and say 'Ah! Fooled you, they don't cut us!'?

Grey Worm gonna swing his cock around and say
I make joke

>
preston is a beautiful man and literally the smartest content creator about asoiaf besides elio and linda

>winter is cumming
>i hab dragons
>the dead ar cumming
>muh dragons
>m'lady!
>dragon khalessi

Cant wait

preston > linda >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>elio
preston get bonus point for original (albeit crazy) content, linda get bonus points for being literally Sup Forums

>leaving out the best one
>annex Aragon
>discover Americas
>make Spanish Inquisition and project force all over Catholic Europe
>get "Servant of God" title by the Pope
>kick Moors out of Iberia
>kick Jews out of Spain
>practically drop the foundations of the Spanish Empire, colinially, financially and statewise
>give no fucks

What went wrong?

forgot
>drive the combined forces of Portugal and France to a bloody stalemate and force them to recognize her legitimacy and territorial claims

Massive normie influx

implying Quyburn can't find a way to transplant a monster cock onto greyworm

>>even those who lack a man's parts may still have eh... a man's parts.
>they make took away my dick, but they will never take away my prostate!

Honestly though if you were raising Sam from birth would it be THAT impossible to straighten him out? I don't find it hard to believe Randyll would be basically clueless as to how to actually connect with Sam and build his confidence, instead just getting more pissed at him for not turning out the way he wanted automatically.

Angry reacts only

basically this, Tywin spend 4 hours a day to teach Jamie read

looks like a huge symbolic vagina, and she's tear it down

what does she mean by this?

Yes it was fun seeing choreographed fighting instead of two blobs of men running into each other with copious amounts of shaky cam.

Aren't they technically cousins or al least related in some sort of way.
Not that it matters in GOT though...

Aunt and nephew.

she's literally his aunt

actually it wouldn't be that hard
he had the courage to kill a mythological ultrakiller with no guaranteed result when he stabbed him so he had the courage in himself
he was just bullied to oblivion by randyll who didn't realize that he could have an heir that's skilled in intrigue and diplomacy which is pretty important in westeros seeing the war of the five kings
tldr randyll screwed up

Jaqen x Arya

1) normies like shit so D&D write more of it/put shit character under a good light
2) unfinished book series condoned D&D to do whatever the fuck they want.

Sure season 2-3-4 had a few bad scenes/weird choices... but it's really when they ran out of book material that the show turned to complete horseshit.

Not just because D&D sucks, but because having nothign to compare yourself to makes it easier to write shit, because people can't say "But that's not what GRRM wrote!".

And once they started doing it with the plot points past the books, they took a taste to it and crayoned every fucking plotline even those still in book material (dorne, kingsmoot, etc..).

Dany realized (Lyanna, catelyn, sansa, lysa..) that women are the plague that cursed Westeros.

She's tearing up the banners to bring them in KL to prepare the place for King Stannis, and will propose him that ladies&queens be locked up in a room.

TYBD&D

Roose Bolton's Morton's Fork

Roose Bolton is faced with a doozy of a dangerous one during the siege.

If Roose lets everybody stay as they are, they'll fragment even further into murderous factions and weaken the siege from within by picking each other off: Game Over.

If he sends the most dangerous out into the snow, they may side with Stannis or die: Game Over.

Either he's left with too few to defend the walls, or Stannis gains more numbers quite directly. If he keeps the worst with him and puts them on lockdown, his whole army can't be an effective defensive force against Stannis and the troublemakers may still try killing him and others: Game Over.

If he sends a mix of supporters and dangerous tools outside to fake surrender to Stannis, they may achieve something — or, more likely, get caught thanks to teeth-clenched teamwork not working: Game Over.

If he's found a way out of this by picking the snowdrifts and being creative with who he sent outside, it'll be fun to see.

All in all, general winter has not been kind to either him or Stannis by arriving when he did.

Friendly reminder that namefags are welcome on /got/ threads.

i just want mr eko back

What about Salty Cunt & King of Memes?

Salty Cunt never left.

Did ya know that Arya was called Salty too because people thaught she came from the Saltpans.

No.
I also realise I am interacting with the jaqensperg.

Yes.
This post made me realize I'm talking to the angry autist.

which one of you faggots is this?

you
also, what vid?

>"Yara leaps into battle.. cuz she's YARA FUCKEN GREYJOY!"
>99 likes
your comment seems pretty accurate
>brienne and podrick. Name a more iconic duo, I'll wait

Calling it reddit is almost an insult to reddit to be honest. It's more like facebook tier.

t. No kids >tfw no gf neet retards

damn... how will /got/ recover from this one?

>Preston's new vid about the Night's Watch Elections being rigged
>comments full of /ourguys/ and various right wing shitposters

I wonder what Preston thinks about his unintended audience?

Probably by ignoring the tumblrwhale and keeping on enjoying my life without paying attention to mentally challenged sandratard.

Yeah. That's how I'll go on about it.

This is a good question desu.
By going outside of normies idea (and DARING to say anything negative about Jon Snu who MIGHT NOT be neo harry potter messiah god), he gets a fanbase from the more obscure circles... Which also happen to share traits with other more obscure circles of everything else, politics, social shit, and so on.

He'd probably rather have an "outside the box" fanbase in regards to asoiaf BUT full blown SJW in regards to politics. Don't think any such people/community even exist tho.

Don't think he cares all that much about it tho, given his "feminist libtard cuck" video or wtv it was.

And on a side note, he's a government employee. Even if he actually is a libtard, he might even exagerate his power level, libtards can do that, because anything that seems intolerant in any way at all is a no-no in a government job.

>and various right wing shitposters
You have to keep in mind, there's not much difference between a right wing shitposter/troll and a legit leftist;
one is pretending to be retarded and one is actually retarded. their comments are about the same.

He might read an obvious "SWEDEN-YES!" type Sup Forums bait and think it's a serious comment and also approve of it.

Targs usually marry their siblings tho

laughed so fucking hard thanks man

am i the only one here who unironically thinks season 7 is going to be the best season so far?

if your criteria for a good season revolves around huge-budget fight scenes, then sure

it's fantasy after all. ending was always going to be like that. honestly the only thing i don't like from leaks is arya and sansa killing littlefinger. but it was probably gurm's idea from begining.

>but it was probably gurm's idea from begining.
What would make you think that? I can't even see GRRM planning for LF to even meet Arya.

>>Selmy's death was kino
No it absolutely wasnt, durrr fat goatfuckers can btfo the knight who did all the shit Selmy has done in an alley so greyworm can live vs him riding off into a chaotic battle after rallying the troops

Reminder best girl will be BACK this season1

Lads confirmed again

On a scale of 0--1 out of 10, how abysmal will the writing be this season?

Mark my words

King Stannis will take Winterfell, defeat the Boltons, not being killed by the Northmen and/or Others.

Jon Snow will remain dead or will be possesed by the Others or Roose "Bolt-on" Bolton.

Theon will be burned to death.

There won't be any writing, the show will be limited to action sequences.

do dany and jon meet in ep3?