People are unironically furious over an episode of twin peaks

>people are unironically furious over an episode of twin peaks

Why are supposed adults so invested in make-believe? it's just a tv show, why would you get so mad?

>it's just a tv show, why would you get so mad
It had the potential to be art and has in large parts been a letdown.

t. westworld fag

Where's the twin peaks general? Also, this episode was incredible. Possibly the most incredible thing I've seen. Anyone who disagrees is utterly plebeian.

>Where's the twin peaks general?

I don't know fag why don't you make it if you care so much about your shitty little fucking general. Fuck you generalfags infuriate me.

>normie fucking shits getting Lynch'd

So this is my first twin peaks ep btw

>Nuke sets shockwaves through space that wake up big ayy
>wakes up vengful spirits too
>big ayy spits out bad boi on to earth
>good ayys see this and react
>guy ayy gives his seed
>girl ayy impregntaed and girl is sent to earth
>bad boi spawns in as a frog bug
>spirits make sure that the plan is executed
>put everyone to sleep so boy can be born (big ayy only gave his seed)
>impregenates the now unpure girl
>spirits fuck off as their plan is done for now
>boy and girl determine the fate of hummanity

it couldn't have saved you time at all to type that out in that gobbledegook format so why bother?

It's like it's your first day on Sup Forums

The point of media is to get emotionally invested, you autist.

Yeah? Would you kill your wife if she talked about pointless shit for an hour too?

a cook in the kitchen I work at went to school for six years to get an associate's degree in film production, yes an associate's, community college, six years

I was talking about movies once and I mentioned I thought Jackie Brown was one of Tarantino's better movies and highly underrated imo

he said that Jackie Brown was not made by Tarantino

the point of this story is not only do adults (or just most people) invest a lot of emotion in make-believe, but they have no idea what the make-believe they're investing in is even about no matter how much they try

Especially when it was good

Lynched meme aside, I legitimately enjoyed tonight's episode. The parts of it that weren't just screensavers were really interesting, despite them being more new plot elements.
The only time I ever got upset with Lynch was at the end of Mulholland Drive when the Homeless Man opens the box, and we don't see what's inside. I feel like if I rewatch it, I might understand it better, but I rented it from the library. Point being, I'm used to being let down by Lynch. The only thing I really think is going to remain unresolved by the last episode is whoever that murdered lady was, from the apartment where they found Briggs' body.

And what is this Moonchild theory I keep hearing about?

Did the mods delete the Twin Peaks generals? Did plebs really ruin it for everyone?

Why the fuck would you start here? Go watch the previous seasons, then Fire Walk With Me and then the previous episodes of season 3.
>season 1
10/10 perfection
>episodes 1-9 of season 2
10/10 perfection
>episodes 10-17 of season 2
Very flawed but not bad.
>episodes 18-21 of season 2
Good.
>the season 2 finale
Amazing.
>Fire Walk With Me
Very good but it's a lot darker than the show. By the way, it's a prequel but DON'T WATCH IT UNTIL YOU'VE WATCHED THE FIRST TWO SEASONS. It has some major spoilers.

The mods ruined it for everyone.

SOUNDS LIKE SOMEBODY GOT FROSTED

Stopped watching after coop couldnt go to the toilet

Have i missed much? Season 3 is horse shit

Cooper karate chopped a midget and then Hawk found some of Laura's diary pages.

That's about it.

Bump