Tfw no gf

>tfw no gf

Other urls found in this thread:

webm.land/media/axVS.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice facebook filename. shitposting from your android?

Based feel poster

>tfw hair mostly gone at age 23
>have a big head that would look funny if shaved

>tfw sad all the time for no reason
>tfw want to cry all the time

Niggers are a slave race that was created so that whites won't have to do the shitty work. Freeing them was a mistake and it goes against nature.

who needs gf when you have these beauties

For you

>tfw no gf

I'm stupendously useless. I can't do anything.

literally was broken up with today friends.

Me too, brother. Me too. I'm even useless as a Sup Forums poster. I never make people laugh or think, everyone hates everything I try to create and I'm just a shitty background poster that adds to the post numbers.

Sorry to hear that user, it'll get better

You aren't alone, I am you as well.

>Most women can have any guy they want
>Only go after cocky assholes
>Get mad when they're constantly cheated on or treated badly
>This is somehow our fault

>tfw no bf

All I want is a cute little twink to call my own.

CHEER UP FAGGOTS. GUESS WHAT *BRAAAP* GODS NOT REAL, user.

Stop it, Chat is NOT for sexual >:(

>new janitor is gone
TIME FOR Sup Forums THREADS BOYS

>Women can have sex with any guy they want
>Get mad when the super attractive guy they're fucking doesn't actually care about them

>tfw no bf

>big head
Code for fat. Just lose some weight and shave it

yes he is

They go for males who demonstrate alpha qualities and are attractive. They tend to be assholes because they can afford to be.

No I'm not, I just forgot the access to admin controls

I have a big head too and went bald in my 20s. Just shave your head. Works better if you've got thick eyebrows and/or can grow decent facial hair.
Not really user, some people just have freakishly large heads. I can't wear like 90% of baseball caps and when I find one that can fit I treasure it so I don't sunburn my tender tender head flesh.

>cocky assholes
You only resent them because they're brave enough to do what you can't.

That's like jumping into a lake fully clothed and then complaining about the water getting your clothes wet. Women are fucking retards.

Im tremendously talented and can near master most any craft. I can make most people laugh and eloquently speak on a multitude of topics. I could most any woman I tried if I wanted to and can be very charming, as well as giving consistent orgasms during intercourse. Also, have always been the one to end the few relationships ive had.

However, im deeply misanthropic and no longer have a desire for close relationships or sex. I tried one once a few years ago or so now-after almost a decade of having given up on trying- and it only served to remind me in the end that its not worth the effort.

And?

Not really. Plus I have a bunch of scars from getting mauled by a dog when I was 8.

>tfw no younger sister to horseplay with

just buy a fleshlight, you niggers

>you will never be in the ss
>man in the high castle isn't real life

>tfw gf
>tfw gf is lgf
>tfw she looks like betty from riverdale
Am i gonna make it bros

they are expensive. we need a pocket pussy rental service. like prostitution but with sexbots

>lgf

??

She's fucking Jamal on the side

it means he is a cuck

Little gf, he's a criminal and this post will be used as evidence in a court of law soon

>no gf
>no friends
>no job
>no skills
>no hobbies
>just dropped out of college
standing on the edge bros

im there with you friend.

>Women are fucking retards
Are you just figuring this out? Why do you think almost every great thinker has had some level of disdain for women? Equality is a very modern concept.

all i want is this in my life:

webm.land/media/axVS.webm

>long distance gf
>meet her every 3/4 months
>put on lots of weight between visits
>desperately try to lose it the month before
>may have gone this far too time, have tits and a belly + no time to exercise

Fucks sake

>tfw dumb white thot gf
Like I could literally fuck any girl I meet on any given day why the fuck do I put up with this whore? im trying to get my friends wife to on the low set me up with a mulatto babe. Fuck my high iq fuck the white race I want a bitch.

>last time I touched a girl was a decade ago at the 8th grade dance and never spoke to her again after slow-dancing for a minute or two because I went back to jumping around and going wild with the boys

>webm.land/media/axVS.webm
how old is that girl and is that his sister