Who would win?

Who would win?

Martha Quartz

>grown ass man vs literal baby child who probably look up to the grown ass man, thus blind-sighting him

Who do you think?

there will be manly tears

Batman easily.

Gems may have fought humans in the past, but SU humans have little to no ambition, curiosity, or willpower in comparison to DCU humans.

Bats don't even need prep time for this one.

Oh yeah?

Hear me out on this

Batman vs OP______

How many fucking threads does SU need?

This basically. Just call in the batmobile and run them over.

>"You and your alien rock friends have done enough damage. The only alien allowed here is Superman."
>(Martian Manhunter weeping in the background)

The magical pre-teen with superstrength and a magical shield that he can summon at will?

Steven is basically a tiny Captain America and as we all know, CA > Batman.

Uncle Grandpa.

Steven, because batman canĀ“t use magic

He's faced way stronger opponents before. The only thing that might be a problem would be facing all the gems at once.

No. Captain America has more stamina than Batman and would win a hand-to-hand fight, but Batman had gadgets. Just having a shield doesn't make him like Captain America.

14 is not pre-teen.

The clue's in the number.

That depends. Can Batman play the ukulele? How good is he at baseball? I imagine he must be good at baseball, but not sure about the ukulele.

garnet can break batman in two though

Steven would just sing a song and then they would be friends and get a donut and bond over the fact that neither of them have mothers.

So can Bane, Clayface, and Killer Croc.

but garnet is more powerful than those you mentioned though

Batman having a pizza with Steven while talking about life on the boardwalk. You can't prep time against friendship.

Go away, user.

He has insane defenses and also psychic powers. He can probably talk Batman out of it.
The real answer here is friendship.

>Cue to Batman masturbating to a picture of a shirtless Kal-El

Why is Batman such a xenophobe? Why does he hates aliens so much? Why is he such a piece of fucking shit? Why is he so fucking hot?! UNG

do you bleed?

Well, YOU WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLL

Well said! Steven would stand there with starry-eyes and babble about how cool Bats is until his stony heart melted. Then they'd bond over missing mothers. No fight necessary.

she's a big gem.

Yeah but Steven's aging process is pretty slow, he has the physical body of an adolescent.
See: Steven's Birthday

Her eyes are cute, I wish she didn't wear glasses all the time.

WITH HER BARE HANDS!

>Martian Manhunter continues to munch on oreos to make him feel better.

You don't understand, Batman can't have friends, his parents are dead.

Daily remimber that Batman kills this big guy.

he isn't as powerful as steven

But he is big guy.

for you

>Garnet stronger than Clayface and Bane
lol

Darkseid is user

Who can cry more?

>Martha Quartz
I dont get it