I've been at the mercy of men just following orders

I've been at the mercy of men just following orders.

Never again.

ADAPT TO THIS

>No I must stop the genocide!
>but Erik, YOU are the genocide!
>and then Erik was a Nazi

NEVER FORGET GOY

>gets killed by Charle's seizure

said the guy who can drop the planet into the sun

Magneto literally did nothing wrong.

>rips half the world apart
>probably killed millions of innocent people
>ahh you changed to good at the last moment
>we'll let you go free
>goodbye old friend
Was Charles the real monster here?

No, the scriptwriter was.

Coming to theaters this fall...

Michael Fassbender stars as Magneto in NAZI HUNTER: SIX GORILLION. Our dashing Zionist hero spends 150 minutes of screen time killing 80 year old German officers in Argentina using his metal magic super powers gifted to him through the divine wisdom of the Talmud.

He was just sad man that his family died the most hilarious and obvious way possible and was definitely not just to have Magneto become a horseman

Believe it or not, most plot points in movies are written to serve a purpose like that ahead of time.

You spelled Cyclops wrong

>what is old age

>how do I stop this Holocaust survivor from doing something crazy
>"They're just following orders!"
>nailed it

I mean come on one guard accidentally shoots and it kills them both just seems lazy. We literally get like 10 minutes of time with his family before they're killed as well and that's it. I get it's common but it was still shit.

Almost as if Charles tried to see the best in people and believed there was a degree of goodness in all

Almost as if that's a huge theme of his character and the franchise, and ultimately what separates him from Eric

Can we all just appreciate that Charles, the man who can read minds and has probably read Eriks mind at least once so he knows his suffering, decided to use the absolute WORST line imaginable to talk Erik down?

God, I wish this movie was just about Magneto. That scene in the pub is probably the greatest scene in the entirety of the X-Men franchise and Fassbender was mesmerizing.

I want a movie just about Magneto going around killing people and destroying things in creative ways.

Charles was a weak liberal without the proper back bone to do what had to be done

Charles was a good friend so he gave Eric the best line line for him to deliver the line in the OP

>it's a the mansion gets blown up episode
>it's a magneto joins them and goes bad or goes bad and then joins them episode

First Class >>>>>>>>>>> Days of Future Past >>>>>>>>>>>> Apocalypse

Bryan Singer ruined everything and the 60s vibe was great

Magneto is the personification of zionist wrath in the form of Israel after WW2.

>millions

Dude, he ripped metal from ALL OVER the world, metal, we're talking ripping the metal out of buildings, out of cars, teeth, leg braces, metal plates in heads. He killed MINIMUM a billion people.

Except he's not fighting for just jews anymore but all of mutantkind, though he does justify it with "muh camps" "muh showers" "muh 6 gorillion".

Made more sense just to go to space and make a sanctuary there and tell Earth to fuck off.

>tfw you realise Magneto is an allegory for Israel

The movie wasn't that great but this was a good, powerful line.
Probably what I remember the most of the movie.

First Class>X2>X1>Logan>Wolverine>Days of Future Past>X3>Deadpool>Apocalypse>Wolverine origins

>I'm going to count to three, and I'm going to move the coin

Always liked how the more recent movies pushed the PG-13 rating to its limit more than most R-rated ones

Charles is used to reading people's minds and knowing what to say.

This is one of the first times someone has been able to block him. Of course he'll say something dumb.

>First Class>X2

what

>First class>logan
You dun fucked up Aanon

>That scene in the pub
When Logan tells them to fuck off?

No when when he's trying to sniff out the ex-Nazis, you dullard

Dofp was miles better than first class, mostly because they made jlaw scarce

who is Charle?

prof x

>Dofp was miles better than first class, mostly because they made jlaw scarce

Are you serious, she's all over that movie, so much so that she becomes the hero at the end despite being the stupid bitch that would've caused the sentinels to be created if she had killed the president.

What movie did you even watch?

>I've never read the source material
OH, IT SHOWS MY FRIEND

DoFP is the best X-Men movie and one of the best superhero movie

Have you? Charles has more often than not chastised Erik for the violence he causes every single time, not give him a friendly peck on the cheek, he fucking got tired of his shit right around the time he half-killed Wolverine and wiped his mind.

Dear Dick