Why was Marty so much cooler and more confident than his dad...

Why was Marty so much cooler and more confident than his dad? Is it possible that Biff could have been his real original father and George merely adopted Marty after Biff got bored of Lorraine?

Of course yes, don't pretend you didn't know.

Marty's "dad" is the ultimate betafag, raising his wife's son, who is actually 10x more alpha than him, even at a young age.

Did you girls even watch the movie

>Manlet
>bullied
>crashes his car in a race
>dad is bullied even as an adult
I guess yeah he had a girlfriend but cool?

Yes, George was a rampaging loser whilst his son at the same age was far more socially functioning.

So you've got 3 candidates from the previous generation:

- Biff: Socially functioning (he had a gang), confident, also stupid and an asshole
- Lorraine: Socially functioning, nice
- George: Socially autistic, a peeping tom

And the creation is Marty: Socially functioning, an alright person, but prone at times to doing stupid or aggressive things (i.e., getting in the drag race with Flea which destroys his future)

Marty possesses traits which are much closer to a combination of Lorraine and Biff than Lorraine and George

Yet Marty's only friend is some weird, old inventor who has a habit of buying illegal chemicals from terrorist groups

Michael J Fox was a manlet, but Marty is like 16. It's not implausible the character simply hadn't grown to full height

Why was Marty hanging out with Doc Brown??

>Implying that's not a badass friend to have when you're still in high school
The plot of the movie is Marty shows up in 1955 and immediately becomes the cool interesting kid in his year. He clearly had better social skills than George

His hand disappeared which confirmed it's actually his son

Yes. Without Marty's intervention, Biff rapes Loraine and she has Marty

remember that Marty has an older brother and sister as well. are they all Biff's?

the american education system, ladies and gentlemen

>mfw realizing crispin glover is younger than michael j scott

There's a back story to it. When Marty was young he was caught by Doc breaking into his lab. Marty thought all of Doc's inventions were cool, so Doc gave him a job as a lab assistant.

Maybe Marty was rebelling from his parents. Like most teens do.

>michael j scott

Why is everyone citing the old, irrelevant timeline in which circumstances prevented George from realising his true Alpha status?

George decked Biff so hard that he knocked all self-esteem out him, reducing him into a bowing scraping, cringing shell of a man for the rest of his life, eventually prolonging his torment by making him into the Mcfly family bitch. He created his own "Reek" with a single punch.

He then brazenly steals Marty's girl MID-DATE, becomes class president (which was cool and alpha in the 50's) and goes on to become a successful author who slaps his wife's ass in front of the kids.

My theory is that the Mcfly men have an alpha gene which lies dormant until the Mcfly is sufficiently provoked.

his Mom is way stronger than his dad

because his dad is that lame fucking wilfred

/thread

That's because being from the future instantly gives you this "cool" vibe. If I could have traveled back to only 4 years before I graduated, I could have probably been the most popular guy in school and had a girlfriend.

He is Marvin Berry's son. Marty is short for Marvin.