Wait is Bendis trying to say that black girls are basically interchangeable with men?

Wait is Bendis trying to say that black girls are basically interchangeable with men?

How she gonna get all that hair into the helmet?

>you know that thing unique thing that only stark had?
>let's give it to a black woman because muh diversity
capefags are truly fucked

There are already two threads at the top of the catalog for this, stop.

This was my first thought as well

Also will jarvis be replaced by a sassy black woman?

It is a comic book

A hairnet or balaclava maybe?

Tony will die in Civil War 2 and leave his mind behind as a JARVIS-like A.I. that will help train Riri.

Screencap this.

If you fuck black women, you might as well be gay
-Bendis

Say what you want about DC but at least they would never do this. You'll never wake up one day to find iut that Batman is now a black woman.

>people worried about the hair
>nobody questions the earrings

Why not just make new black characters and giving them a chance to grow? That's the problem. They don't have the patience to win over readers so they force it on them. It's just tacky.

They did it to Wally, but that was more for synergy. Still a dumb move since he became a street hooligan who got arrested.

As well as Alan Scott, who became gay. But that's because they couldn't use his kids, and they're already bringing him back on the main earth.

Marvel's a meme company now. Their output is overwhelmingly bad or mediocre with a few gems like Moon Knight or Deadpool. They're focusing mostly on movies and shows (which are good, but doesn't make up for the comics)

well, you can easily remove earrings... and for all we know her iron-man suit might be the earrings like nanobots

Maybe her hair is nanobots.

>It's a black person with a retarded first name
>surnamed Williams

Why couldn't she be named Kelly, Benis?

It would be confusing to say the next "Iron Woman"

I bet the earrings unfold into a helmet or at least face mask or something

>Riri: lemme axe you a quesin
>J.E.M.I.M.A: wuz dat sugah
>Riri: wuz we kangz n shyt?
>J.E.M.I.M.A: you got dayum right sista

It's a super shortcut. Take an already popular superhero title and go from there.

Why not give Misty Knight her own series?

I never understand the hate behind shit like this. This is Marvel. They would never do something like this on a permanent basis. I mean, we had the same reaction to Fem-Thor and Superior Spider-man and those turned out good, for the most part (Say what you like, I loved Superior Spider-man)

>"Iron Woman"

They'll call her Fe Male

Superior Spider-Man didn't replace Peter with a black Spider-Man (kek). It was just a mind swap episode that lasted too long.

FINALLY
That insufferable chucklefuck's been dodging the diversity train for long enough.

preddy gud desu

Why not just make Misty Knight Iron Man?

>It was just a mind swap episode that lasted too long.
This is really the best way to describe it

Because those characters don't sell. Because sadly all non-readers care about is the name brands they're told to like so a dope chick like Misty Knight is too risky.

You will never get a nice family book about Black Lightning and his teenage daughters. Doesn't that feel terrible?

Superior was about Doc Ock.

Ultimate replaced Peter with Miles.

Fuck Tumblr. Fuck Waifufags. Fuck Marvel. I'm officially done with capeshit.

Not even mad since I know she'll die in Avengers Arena II.
C'mon though. "Riri Williams"?
Why not just call her Lequanda while we're at it?
Black people can be called Karen or Susan too, you know.

>Whor
>"Good"

Pick one and only one.

Well, i'm going back to DC

Because the audience this is for regards black people as pets. You don't give them pets a seat at thanksgiving dinner, you give them table scraps and leftovers once all the meat has been picked off the bone.

>Superior was about Doc Ock.
>Ultimate replaced Peter with Miles.

Did you have trouble reading? The kek implied Miles, and the mind swap describes Superior.

Because sales data has shown time, and time, and time again that black characters do not sell. You have your few exceptions here and there but statistics show there really isn't an actual market for it.

>Constantly trying to appeal to demographics that traditionally have absolutely no interest in the medium
>Can't figure out why they're only making money through the movies

I swear, the Marvel movies are the worst thing that happened to Marvel. They made them financially stable enough that they can repeatedly make stupid decisions without going under for it. Meanwhile the original fans, the actual comic book readers, are left with this retarded shit.

I don't even care about the character being a woman, or being black, I care about the fact that they're trying to appeal to a demographic that isn't even there while ignoring the long term demographic that's supported them from the beginning. What a load of shit.

You mean Marvel fags.

But why though? Like the in-universe reason?

>RIRI WILLIAMS BUILT THIS IN A DORM

WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS!

nah Tony will be alive, but he'll be paralyzed or some shit and Riri will use Friday as her AI and constantly call out Tony on how sexist he is for creating her

>WITH A BOX FULL OF WEAVES!
FTFY

like this sith scum

Spiderman = black
Thor = woman
Iron Man = black woman
Ms Marvel = muslim
Hulk = asian

Why isn't Captain America gay yet?

Sensible kek

>Wait is Bendis trying to say that black girls are basically interchangeable with men?
He is trying to make that resemblance with Riri and Tony, because she's 15 and created her own armor. Basically she is supposed to be the female equivalent to Tony Stark when he was a kid genius.
She's a kid genius at 15, but because of advancements in tech she can make her own Ironman armor, in her college dorm at MIT

But he is.

riri is as vanilla as it can get imho
dont want the normies to get all up in arms about "muh representation muh whitewashing" if she were named fucking sarah

"Logan, I-"
"...I know."

CANADA+AMERICA=

I'm bout sick of this shit

He's a black man. Remember, Sam is still technically Cap too.

is it just more or does tony remind you of how friday looks on that cover

not to mention that the new Falcon is some random Mexican kid that was genetically altered by combining the kid with Redwing

Any sane person would be.

Just like I gave Kamala, Robbie, and Silk a shot, I will also give her two or three issues to prove that she isn't just Tony Stark but a young black girl.

Fuck is this why Misty and Monica get no love? Their names are too white?

>Afro and hoop earings
Wow, stereotype much.

>unique thing that only stark had?

... You mean, money and a flying suit of armor?

Alright, negro slaves had their fun, when are we getting back actual superheroes?

I mean sure on the cover Tony does look like Friday, but this is Bendis and if he can force the white person out of the role as much as possible he will.

Remember he got Kitty Pride to marry Starlord, and then had Starlord become the new leader of a planet to get him off the GOTG

None of those characters were written by Bendis though.

Don't give Bendis a chance man. Don't let him do that to you.

Why does Marvel hate Redwing so much? They keep trying to make him a stupid drone. He's so much cooler as a falcon.

>fem-thor
>good

You forgot the new PowerGirl also becoming a black woman.

That's DC.

And the old Power Girl was still around in another book on another Earth. They were just both Power Girl.

He's saying that he can also make mediocre tricks like female Thor trying to cater to a minor audience that doesn't buy comics.

just bendis my shit up senpai

Explain to me why this is a bad thing.

>Why does Marvel hate Redwing so much? They keep trying to make him a stupid drone. He's so much cooler as a falcon.
I find he works as a drone in the movies, but that's because movie Flacon has some clear differences to his comic counterpart.

As for comic Redwing, yeah he should just be left alone and be Redwing

Jesus, they just turned her into a self-insert for Tumblerinas, didnt they?

So wait. I'm out of the loop. Are Ironman AND War Machine going to be black women? Or is female War Machine going to upgrade to female Iron Man after the end of Civil War 2?

>We're trying to grab dat tumblr audience

I guess this is their way of saying that the middle-aged white single audience failed them. You have only yourselves to blame, Sup Forums.

Rhodie is dead dude

character does not know Tony
She randomly created her own armor in a few panels in recent issues of Ironman and has yet to have even an once of character development outside of "Smart Black 15 year old"
She could have gained her own identity and worked with Tony for a bit before taking over, but she is just jumping right in because she can build a suit

Sup Forums shit aside there have been a lot of blackwashing in different medias this year. I'm surprised Asians and Latinos aren't upset that it's always black when it comes to diversity.

That didn't really answer my question. I saw that there was art of a female War Machine. Is she the one replacing Tony at the end of Civil War 2? Or are Iron Man AND War Machine both going to be black women?

It's interesting.
Bendis does Black Spider-man. Everyone freaks out. social media outlets yell about how if you hate black Spider-man you're racist.
Then Bendis KEEPS writing black spider-man.Social media flips out when Black Spider-man wishes he could be seen as more than just Black Spider-man. This was literally what, TWO months ago at the most?
Now Bendis does Black Female Iron Man. Social media outlets start screaming about how if you hate black iron man you're racist and sexist..

If it were a different writer then maybe I'd get it but holy shit are memories really that short? Are people that unable to learn from history?

The only people they should be upset at are whites.

because Latinos and Asians are taking over the sidekick roles.

Putting all your cards on a uncertain market and new audience while rejecting the old one is economically suicide but who am i to judge.

10/10 red

Now draw her nude

The only people that pay any attention to this shit whatsoever, on either side, are white. And Jewish I guess, because you white people can't decide if jews are white or not.

I still don't like Miles, Bendis sucks at writing the character and he needs someone else to write him. I also think that now he's part of the main universe he needs to just go by a different name, maybe be the current Scarlet Spider or something else

What about characters like
>silk
>Chulk
>Ms Marvel
>Nova
>Ghost rider
they're not so exempt from this

As far as comics and Asians go, both Silk and Chulk are surprisingly good.

Mackie really pushed for Redwing to be a falcon and they were deadset against it.

It's such a shame.

They are. When the Asians finally said something about it, specifically saying something along the lines of "You know Black actors aren't the only ones overlooked for awards right?" black twitter started a hashtag to mock them saying that it's not their problem and that they need to solve things themselves.

At last we have become "Marvel's Minoriteam: Age of Ultrump"

>no Robbie
God dammit he's fucking gone forever isn't he?

>Mackie really pushed for Redwing to be a falcon and they were deadset against it.
>It's such a shame.
it would be interesting to see,but I think it would be hard to explain considering he didn't have Redwing in Winter Soldier

>guy points out the racial identities of the new characters
>WOW RACIST MUCH

The current generation of 18-30 year olds are huge bunch of faggots

I keep giving Miles a chance and I want to like him but Bendis seems to have gotten real butthurt about the venom sting being an instant win and he's doubling down on it.

That plus the "!5 year old nobody is suddenly smarter than a guy in the top 10 marvel u geniuses list" makes me think Riri is going to be really, REALLY insufferable with the plot armor.

Dooon't forget about Icemaaaan

I got this tin foil hat theory that class issues got replaced by race ones on purpose. I would expand more on this but i need to change country in case they are watching me.

Hispanic isn't a race

There are two kinds of Hispanics who care- the white ones who like to pretend they're discriminated against for technically being a minority and the brown ones who may actually be discriminated against but may also be illegally in America anyway so who gives a fuck

They just go for black characters because it's easy as hell to get points for it, it seems. I'd like to see more diversity and not just blacks. I'm Cherokee and liked that the vidya game 'Prey' had a native american protag.

Where the fuck is this so-called diversity when you only put most of your focus on one group?

Doesn't he have black daughters?
Is he trying to Loeb them into the Marvel Universe?

Honestly?
Big picture; that's not THAT bad. That's ten times more plausible than "Teenage Tony from the past" or "Tony turns evil because REASONS" or "Tony turns evil because a virus got inside his brain" or "Tony can't use technology anymore because his suit fell in love with him"

In the grand scheme of things, "Teenage girl makes suit" is nowhere near the worst paradigm shift the Iron Man comics have ever had. Doesn't even make the top five.

The thing is I don't dislike the idea behind Miles, but Bendis is clearly trying too hard to make the character appealing to everyone. He needs weakness and his own character arc outside of "I'm black, smart and Spider-Man"

I was liking how Greg Pak was writing him in Totally Awesome Hulk, but I doubt they will hand him the book

It's about white guilt and there aren't enough Native Americans anymore to produce enough guilt and nobody like Al Sharpton who race baits as a career

But wasn't that a really shitty game?