It just keeps tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling do-own

>It just keeps tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling do-own.

Left is poll asking people if they're excited about Black Nigress Iron Man. Right is asking people if they're excited for Marvel NOW!

You could have said the same about Nazi Cap, but that turned out fantastically for Marvel's end of things.

Marvel's bullshit is catching up to them and even ppl excited for Riri are mad that its Bendis writing her.

Iron Man has literally never had a good run. There have been maybe ten good issues of Iron Man in his entire history. No one actually cares. This isn't the movies that actually made him popular.

how the fuck do these graphs work?
Why do the colour-answer relationships change between them?

kek, good. I hope Marvel crashes and burns, they haven't had an original idea since the 90's.

If they use the same three options and colors every time, why do they switch it around?
That's fucking retarded

I enjoyed Carnage-man, Yost's Scarlet Spider, and Marvel Adventures Spider-man
Though I admit that "villain turns good",. "Peter's Clone", and "Spider-man minus the shit" aren't original ideas

>but that turned out fantastically for Marvel's end of things.

What happened?

They got media play for one issue and then preoerders dropped for the second so they had to reveal the obvious: it was a warpped reality or some shit.

This only matters if it translates into less sales. I hope Marvel flops majorly this year.

Better then last time when yes for rebirth was on the right and yes for now was on the left.

Wait, what?

What's going on? What's happening to Tony now?

>Aren't you guys excited for the all-new, all-different Iron Man?!
>No.
>W-well, are you excited for more Marvel NOW!?
>No.
>Civil War II?
>No.
>Squirrel Girl?
>No.
>More Spiderfuckers?
>No.
>WELL, WHAT ARE YOU EXCITED ABOUT?!?!
>Give us more Steve/Tony. And make it sugoi, if you can handle it.

>had to
I don't think they changed the book

>And make it sugoi, if you can handle it.

Context? Is this two different polls? Different sites? Different times of day? The questions are phrased differently - was the actual poll asked differently both times?

>WELL, WHAT ARE YOU EXCITED ABOUT?!?!
Carnage-man teaming up with Kaine to save Aracely and learn how to be a hero from a Pete-clone

I think ones for if they're excited about black female Iron Man and one is for if they're excited about Civil War 2.

We dont know when the orginally its a dream reveal was gonna be but its stupid to have it as the srcond issue after unless Marvel has some psychics on sight

to make it look like more people voted for whatever agenda they're pushing because they know no one will actually read the numbers.

But that's not even right.
In the first one, red is no which is intuitive.
In the second one, red is yellow which doesn't make any sense. It also doesn't push any agenda because yellow should mean that one is on the fence

>such a pleb he thinks comics are written and drawn in less than a month
>thinks they changed the entire story because of twitter buzz and didn't plan this from the start

kill yourself

>Everyone is mad every time Marvel does anything
>Somehow shit like Captain Hydra ends up selling really well

Why the fuck do people buy comics that make them mad?

Shops do, people don't

Why do you complain about comics you don't read?

look at the bars' heights and look at their orders compared to the order of the responses for the question. It's the only way that makes sense.

I think people were OK with Champions

Marvel is in the shit house

Bendis writing this character means even if there was potential here, which there isn't, it's doomed. This character is going to read about as authentically as a white guy in a tyler perry movie

Look at the chart using 10% of your mental capacity. No thought at all. Look at it like a normal person.

If you didn't even read the numbers, you would think that people were excited for black iron man and were meh for NOW

Too bad most of those people who voted no are going to buy everything anyway

I hate these charts. Ordering the bars different from the list of answers is bullshit. It makes it look like no is the left and lowest bar.

Iron Man's gonna be a strong, independent black woman who don't need no man except the "Man" in the title so as to milk that sweet, sweet brand recognition.

>all this bad press is going to do things! you'll see!!!
>Star Wars, Spider-Man, Avengers, and Deadpool all sell really well
>these random comics sell about as much as they used to considering Iron Man was never a big seller
literally nothing will change

Sup Forums likes to go on and on about how much better DC quality has been but there rarely is reflected in the sales that is basically 50% Batman, 25% Harley Quinn + Justice League, and 25% everything else combined

I just want to add to the graph hate. There is 0 reasons to make a graph if you just write out all the data next to it. And reasons against using a graph if you need to read the data to interpret the graph.

Modern marketing has ruined supply and demand and humans as a whole.
This is proof.

marketing is a part of supply and demand

marketing directly leads to higher demand

Wait, wasnt the left chart originally about DC Rebirth and had yes as the last option, and that's why the red graph is the highest?

Who the fuck makes these charts? Where's the data being pulled from, why are they so misorganized if they're supposed to be from some website that holds itself up to some degree?

Source? Anything?

It's like clickbait. They have to tell the truth or they'll get into trouble, but they can obfuscate it so that only people that have two braincells to rub together will see it, while the dumb masses will fall for their bullshit.

>Somehow shit like Captain Hydra ends up selling really well
The first issue did, then the numbers took a nosedive

It's clearly from CBR based on the colors. I won't spoonfeed you further you filthy casual.

Are people in this thread so retarded they can't look down at the numbers and response and find the corresponding column?

no, can't you see it's a conspiracy!?

>"You couldn't recognize the colors of these graphs as identifiable with one of many comic websites! Fucking casual xD"

I hate summer.

The right poll has more total votes. Meaning that more people cared enough to pay attention to it. That is the reason why Marvel keeps doing it because more people react to it and they don't care if it is positive or negative reactions.

This is why the industry would have been better off if Marvel stayed bankrupt.

DC domination is happening. Hail he who has come to deliver us from the horrors of Marvel.

I can't wait until we find out Uncle Ben was in the Klan.

I literally don't go there for anything but solicits (and Newsarama is usually my primary source there) and I still recognized their color scheme

If Marvel quality has been bad for awhile, then why is their market share only growing?

>"LOOK AT THIS COMIC WITH CHARACTERS FROM THE MOVIE YOU LIKE! LOOK AT IT! LOOK AT IT!"

It's literally IDW-teir. But when IDW does it that shit works out.

because you are too stupid to analyze how comic sales work and you also don't understand that these polls are for issues that won't be out for months rather than currently released books

ok so why is their market share only growing?

>"LOOK AT THIS COMIC WITH CHARACTERS FROM THE MOVIE YOU LIKE! LOOK AT IT! LOOK AT IT!"
>"LOOK AT IT! BUY IT! BUY IT!"
>"PLEASE BUY IT?! WAIT, WHERE ARE YOU GOING?"
>"OKAY, MAYBE NEXT TIME!"

Well memed, marvel intern

DC has been doing particularly bad under DCYou and all the #1s and crossovers marvel's been doing.

The Mid-Noughties Knauf run was good. So were the issues leading up to #200, which tackled the issue of Tony's alcoholism way better than the overrated shit that was "Demon in the Bottle". Even Gillen and Taylor had some good ideas.
And that's just the ones I actually bothered to read.

but I thought the quality of DCYou was so high

Yes that's why it sold so bad and why Batman #1 sold more than Omega Men and Midnighter combined

>tumbling
kek

Let's not count the Star Wars books's sales, and then we will see how good the sales of the "actual" Marvel titles are

People don't buy good comics, you dumbass

I honestly can't blame Marvel for doing what works, I'd probably do the same.

Marvel still outsells DC by huge margins even without Star Wars.

DCYou sold like ass and new 52 sales started to wear off.

The a list books not named Batman, JL, Superman, or Harley were all grouped around 30k-35k.
Wonder Woman even got to 29k. The lowest in a low time.

Reminder that all Omega Men and Midnighter combined sold less than Batman #1, and DC had many non-Vertigo books around the same level of sales as those two.

>05/2016: Bloodlines #2 of 6 -- 8,959 (- 40.0%)
>05/2016: Doctor Fate #12 -- 9,168 (- 1.0%)
>05/2016: Batman 66/UNCLE #6 of 6 -- 11,060 (- 1.1%)
>05/2016: Legends of Tomorrow #3 -- 11,354 (- 10.8%)
>05/2016: Justice League 3K1 #12 -- 11,623 (- 2.8%)
>05/2016: Secret Six #14 -- 12,118 (- 2.6%)
>05/2016: Gotham Academy #18 -- 12,410 (- 2.6%)
>05/2016: Cyborg #11 -- 12,425 (- 18.6%)
>05/2016: Martian Manhunter #12 -- 12,555 (- 17.8%)
>05/2015: We Are Robin #12 -- 14,204 (- 19.5%)
>like 14 more titles below 20k, not including digital
>many of these books were selling about 2-3k more in the issue or two before these
>the lowest selling half were not affected by the Rebirth announcements and orders sales wise

Just because marvel is doing worse than before and use #1s and Star Wars to prop them up, doesn't mean dc is doing better than before or better than them.
Rebirth and double shipping were done for a reason. And that reason is DC was selling so bad that they were getting closer and closer to pre new 52 levels of sales.

These graphs are designed to be misleading

>they were getting closer and closer to pre new 52 levels of sales.

I'd say they were already there for every main book besides GL

He's telling the truth, Stark is a shitty person, and movie fans don't like him so much if you tell them how awful he is in the comics.

So yeah, I mostly meant overall.
New 52 was a success sales wise, making millions more in just floppies, but it started wear off after 2-3 years and DcYou basically murdered it.

>gl used to be the top selling book along with Batman
>can't even get past 40k now

Explain the point of the bar graph if you can just look down at the numbers and response.

To make it more visual?

The polls happened at different times and are different links.
You don't vote from the same page.

The writer literally said in an interview for the comic, BEFORE IT HIT STORES, that "all the cards would be laid on the table" by the second issue.

>Sup Forums likes to go on and on about how much better DC quality has been

And frankly, checking out the DC comic storytimes today I find those claims highly suspect.

Have you actually read any Iron Man runs pleb?

>The polls happened at different times and are different links.
>You don't vote from the same page.
This doesn't have anything to do with what was asked. Also reading is already visual. Giving the info twice is redundant. Try again, explain the point of a graph if you can just read the numbers and response.

Are you the cranky user fromt he jsa storytimes lol

The obvious answer is they treat their graphs like they treat their characters, every so often they just randomize the colors

What are you talking about? Both graphs are shit, and you can't think of anything to defend them.

Justice Society is DC and has nothing to do with the polls. Are you stupid?

Just seemed like a bitchy response is all, reminded me of him

why aren't these graphs consistent. in both No has the largest % but are in different places and colors

also the polls are over right? i've seen Sup Forums post these comparing a closed poll and an ongoing one

Because they aren't even created at the same time. Probably aren't even created by the same people.

>he doesn't know who cranky is
You're the stupid one around here.

yeah, because nobody ever gamed an online poll so they could brag about it on Sup Forums before