Why would someone purposely make a cartoon about fat people?

Why would someone purposely make a cartoon about fat people?

Why would someone purposely make three threads about the same thing?

Because deep down we all secretly loathe landwhales.

We need a /su/ containment board now

well considering /mlp/ was created purely to contain the hateposting, i guess that would be consistent

That is a terrible idea.

Ban thread spam from haters and waifufaggots and there is literally no problem. Isolation just breeds more cancer.

>Ban criticism from the haters.

Fuck off. We should get a containment board though. This place is over saturated. Just lump them in with /mlp/

>it's an OP tries to bait all of Sup Forums episode

Fuck I hate reruns.

speak for yourself faggit

Because people like my aunt loved Super Duper Sumos.

STOP. You've spammed the same thread four times in a row Jesus Christ. It's not even that bad a character design lmao. Jesus dude, go outside.

The purple one is the fattest.

Go home tumblr. Op I'd right. Su is garbage tier animation with mid tier story line.

Did I hit a nerve, chubby? Or are you thin but so pathetic in other ways that walking vats of lard are the only way you can get laid?

>phoneposters

Sorry I leave my room, user. Guess SU fans just really are that pathetic.

so
you
sayin
we
some
sort
of
bizzare circlejerk thing obseseed with fat people

So is Steven a mexican or a jew? I always thought he was fat mexican.

He's based on a jew, so there's that.

I just can't believe they let this show on tv. Its just so dangerous that a show with this kind of message is being watched by kids.

>steven jewniverse is canon

He's even in the correct pose, it's uncanny.

>garbage tier

user, you truly aren't a fan of animation. There is much worse shit than this. If anything the animation is decent.

literally the 3rd time you made this thread today

Let it go, no one but you cares

You're defending phoneposting

get out of here stalker

i saw you make this thread on Sup Forums

They made a show with grotesque sloppy looking uninspired characters and they don't care that the shows message is basically "it's okay to be a fat wimpy slob".

I honestly couldn't remember if I made the image myself or not so I googled it and got this.

Fetish reasons

Nothing of that has anything to with the quality of the animation.

What?

Only Amethyst, Steven and like 3 of the townspeople are fat. All of the rest are pretty skinny, tiny, or tall. I don't understand your argument. Animation is different than design man. Other than it looking kind of Tumblr-esque in some shots the design isn't terrible.

it's funny because that's exactly what tripfags do.

It looks like some autistic kid drew faces in geometric shapes. Peridot looks like a butt plug. The character designs are absolutely awful and all the animators do is simple puppet movements. There is no flow to their movement. It's stiff. And there is no shading to give them depth.

I repeat, garbage. The style isn't even unique. Just 2d puppets.

How many times are you going to make this thread OP?

SU's story line is way worse than mid-tier.

There is absolutely nothing good about that show.

Body positive

but he's not a tripfag?

>isn't a counter trap card

Gives fat girls cosplay options.

Nothing sadder than some 210lb girl trying to be Rogue at a con.