Does eating during a movie ruin or heighten the experience?

does eating during a movie ruin or heighten the experience?

Depends if you're hungry or not

Nachos>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Literally everything else

>Event Cinemas

Fuck you OP

Do you bring your own Nachos to the kinoplex?

BIG

Popcorn keeps my ADHD in check.

>not bringing Crablegs to the cinemaplex

if its anything other than a passive consumption then its fucking ruining the experience. Popcorn, light snacks, fine - eating a full on chicken dinner, some elaborate meal, nah son.

>can't go two hours without stuffing your face

Just one scoop?!!

>not eating crablegs during your kinoplex movie going experience

>nachos in a kinoplex

wouldn't that be kinda messy?

I usually finish my popcorn and pop during the trailers.

I have no idea because I literally devour the entire Tub of Popcorn before the movie starts

>tbqh this
Seriously I don't even buy anything anymore. In fact who the fuck still goes to those fleabag garbage rooms?

>going to the cinema regularly
>going to the cinema at all

>Americans

That's a Magnum, nigga.

I hate the filthy pigs who eat nachos i the theater.

>not bringing nachos covered in crab legs to the kinotorium

>find popcorn unironically disgusting
>never drink fructose syrup
>whenever I go to the local kinoplex I just smuggle in a bottle of water and focus on the movie
tell me I'm not the only one who knows this feel

>watching saw, human centipede or just any other gore shit
>goes to kitchen
>opens fridge
>gets something to eat
>continue watching, while eating

Problem?

Ruin because you're distracted a little

I like having a drink and popcorn to keep comfortable while the movie plays.

Soda is the supreme kino dinnign experience

The sweet taste is good followed by the caffeine kick to help bring your mood up and make you enjoy the movie more leaving you feeling like the trek out of your basement into real life for this movie was worth it

I also get nachos but usually finish them before the movie even starts

>buy candy for the mobie
>don't eat any in the theater
>devour the candy when I get home

you monster

popcorn

No one else? Bunch of fatass sheeple stuffing their faces with corporate created HFCS. I honestly don't know what I was expecting

Wat

I do the exact same thing

Honestly don't remember, i'm on probation for sneaking food into a cinema seeing as food there is way overpriced

Fuck off to reddit you loser.. *smirks* Oh.. and don't come back.. ever...

I bring a hipflask and take a drink every time I feel observed by the normies. Makes me look cool and care less about them.

I smuggle in booze because of my crippling alcoholism.

Non-crunchy snack food is best. I don't like eating meals because you spend time not looking at the screen.

I usually order a pint of a local IPA and share loaded fries with my gf. Always a true kino experience.

The patrician choice. I normally bring a handful of those minis. I can get 6 or 7 in each of my pockets. I also go to a bar before hand to get a little buzz on before it's showtime. Then when I'm in the theater I can drink the bottles, add them to my soda, and I've also used them as ice breakers.
>group of qts comes into theater
>come to my aisle
>sit a few seats down from me
>"any of you ladies care for a drink?"
>giggling, sometimes a yes
>talk to them before movie starts
>move seats so I'm next to them
The only problem with this trick is my local kinoplex is in a mall, so it's hard to tell how old the group of girls is.
And by problem I mean it makes a good excuse if you get caught.

>gf
Stopped reading there.

Good food and good movie is a great combo. Just don't eat something that will make you too dirty/require too much focus.

You should get one, user. Just make sure she's not a pleb.

>add them to my soda
top taste

I know right? I normally bring a can of vegetables to snack on. Green beans or corn or something.
>gf
>talking to stacys who are just going to ruin your movie experience

Fucking normies man

Popcorn, ideally.

Theater popcorn is just great. Fuck them for making it taste so good.

Non Americans get out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>You should get one
Oh, get a girlfriend just get a girlfriend, why don't I strap on my girlfriend helmet and squeeze down into a girlfriend cannon and fire off into girlfriend land, where girlfriends grow on girlfriendees?!

>not bringing in a 24 Walkers pack to make as much noise as possible

Used to love snacks and popcorn and shit, now I'm trying to be healthier, plus it's become ridiculously expensive. So I just chew gum, sometimes if I'm not lazy I'll by a coke zero and some nuts.

Do Americans actually get fresh popcorn with real butter? I'm jealous senpai it sounds lit

Do you... not have popcorn poppers in your theaters? And where are you?

I hate you.

Just be yourself bro it's not that hard lol

The realest

Patrician choice coming in

I usually bring a drink and sometimes a snickers or something like that. Never chips/popcorn etc.

I believe it's better for the experience, but nothing too loud or extensive. Keep it simple.

Where I live in Australia the popcorns usually old in most theatres and none have butter

>be germaphobe
>carry glen20 to cinema
>spray my seat

you guys do this right?

You know that the cleaners only vaccum not sterilize some filthy fuck probably dropped a shit nugget on your seat

>not waiting until the movie begins to start consuming your snack
I shig

I usually take some licorice with me, but I get self conscious about people hearing me chew it so I put it in my mouth and let it get soft from my saliva first before trying. Also I try to plan out how long the movie is so I can pace myself during the film and finish the box of licorice right as the movie ends.

This post tickled me a little too much

Literal autism, user.

I usually smuggle a handful or two of these bad boys in with me, the hard part is getting them out my anus without no one noticing.