Get a angry white male to play the token conservative on the show

>get a angry white male to play the token conservative on the show
>he's really just a liberal with the same lefty liberal views as the rest of the panelists and rarely voices any disagreement with them

> watches the project
> watches channel 10

Alt-SHITE

>channel 10
Press S to spit on grave

Pricey has more-or-less turned into a lefty after that jungle show, The Project is basically far-leftists arguing with centrists (who are labelled right-wing). It's all part of the Hegelian dialectic - move the political spectrum to an extreme one way so that the 'centre' is skewed to the desired leaning.

I guess it's a mix-up from the usual tactic of hiring the most retarded conservative they can find

deport waleed ali

gfy oz pussiez

"Alt-right"-ists are misguided useful idiots.
t. Paleocon

Deport that black muslim cunt on the ABC. Speccy McGee or whatever the fuck her coon name is.

it's easy to skirt around being labelled bias these days, just call everything you don't like a controversy at every opportunity and attack those people with more gusto.

It also helps to appear balanced by angrily demanding the left "DO MORE" which totally counts as general criticism and not praise for what they have done.

fuck off we're full

t. kike worshiper*

When did you realise that our nation is already beyond saving?

About the time Menachem Turncoat got in. Slimy banker cunt.

Sup Forums is that way, falseflagger

Sup Forums is which way? I wouldn't know, I don't go there

See

When was Melbourne found?

You've been exposed, trumptard, you can stop baiting now

I don't like Walyeed either but you sound like the type of guy that'd king hit a dude from behind for accidentally spilling his beer on you

At what point did I say that I supported that fat orange loudmouthed puppet?

When Keating left office.

Drumpf exposed, how will conservertards recover

>Buchanan
>kike worshiper

lol

>alt right pussy crying

I love it, and don't try to backtrack now drumph, it's cringe worthy

Honestly it sucks that the american alternate conservative movement has gone from J-pillers like Pat Buchanan, Ross Perot and Ron Paul to degenerate jew-marrying neocons like Trump.

If someone like Ron Paul was in office, who actually knows how the constitution works and functions, and separation of powers, (((they))) wouldn't be spinning circles around him like they're doing to trump.

I wouldn't say it's beyond saving just yet. If they manage to pass the Fag plebiscite, then it will be beyond saving.

When I found out how high our annual immigration rate is and how Liberals are doing nothing to stop it.