Is this show any good?

Is this show any good?
The source material never really appealed to me, and "From the creators of Sausage Party" doesn't fill me with confidence.
I like Joe Gilgun though.

I watched the first episode and it didn't grab me so I never went back to it.

>powerful af
What's an "af"?

Gilgun is one of the strongest things in Season 1, Cooper and his pet nigress are awful, all the supporting cast from 1 were more interesting than them and they're all dead except for arseface who is trapped in hell thanks to Jesse

read the comic, or better yet don't read it and watch something, ANYTHING else.

It's based on the writings of Garth Ennis, so if anything it tries to be embarrassingly edgy.

The source material was good because of Garth Ennis, The show is just trash.

i've watched the first two episodes, liked them but nothing draws me to watch the rest of season 1 . Like i can't find the intrigue. i blame the shitty marketing i guess cause it's got everything for a perfect tv series.

>buy rights of edgy comic
>make it (((edgy))) and blackwash the girl

no thanks

the show is terrible, don't waste your time. i really tried to get into it in the first season but gave up around ep 5. it's extremely stupid and tulip is one of the worst characters i have ever seen on a tv show

tulip is pure cancer
otherwise it's ok, if you don't mind the edgyness
i really liked the end, when theyused the phone

she might as well be white since she has not one defining feminine feature.

it's pretty mediocre tbfh. and this preacher the comic was okay back in the last millenium, but these days its cranky and shit.

pretty sure it means they've discovered our meme factory

>ass
>white

sure thing champ

Season 1 was 90% filler. The first episode of Season 2 was great and it really feels like the show has turned things around, but it remains to be seen if they'll keep it up or if they just dumped everything into the first episode.

I''d start watching it if they would introduced Herr Star. I wonder how they will introduce the holy grail stuff from the comic, seeing how Dan Brown has already milked this cow.

So you're starting soon?

>powerful af
I don't know but I'm not watching it now t.b.h. f.a.m. s.m.h.

>OOGA BOOGA MUH THICC COTTAGE CHEESE SHEEIT

This.

I watched the first episode and it seemed like it was trying too hard to be "lol randum" and edgy. I felt the same way about Legion as well.

Didn't like the first season too much. But yesterday saw a promo for 2 of the guys getting pinned down behind police cars by the Saint and it looked kino as fuck. So I might give s2 a try. Only when it's over so I can binge it.

Cool! He looks a bit thin though.

unless you're retarded, those pictures i posted indicate she has 0 cottage cheese and only toned, shapely legs and ass.

oh wait, she's black so that negates anything. right?

>as fuck
It's a normie facebook term

And her ass is normal-sized and every white woman has one like that so you clearly are referring to a big comical cottage cheese obese one you dumb monkey.

what is going on in this scene?

Who the fuck gave them money to make a second season of this abortion ...

amc wants the capeshit audience

>tfw season 2 is actually good now but no one will ever give it a chance because of how bad the first season was

Typical mulatto bedwench.

Was it kind of weird to anyone else how he was portrayed as this paragon of morality and compassion, just an all around terrific and honorable person - who locks teenagers in dog crates?

A covered cage.

That was the joke. First glance you'd think he's some kind of sexual predator, but considering he does nothing to them except put them in the cage and he has the parent's consent to do it, the real point is that teenagers are just assholes who need to put down a peg sometimes.

>The source material never really appealed to me
Then why the fuck are you asking? The source material will never be matched.

>I didn't like the source material
>Will I like the adaptation?

>powerful AF
>and the guys who brought you SAUSAGE PARTY and THIS IS THE END
It's like they're asking me not to watch it, I mean I already knew the latter but why advertise your show with it.

>how bad the first season was
The first season was great, people just can't digest violence and gore and comedy and slapstick and drama all rolled into one.

the first season is great if you're a 12 year old

Saint of Killers doesn't look ghostly enough, he just looks like a homeless old man

it's great if you aren't a 15 year old trying to be a grown up.

He doesn't really look ghostly in the comic. He looks like the toughest motherfucker to ever live.

nice try amc shill but youre show is trash and worse than the walking dead

The highway shootout last night was awesome, but the show itself sucks. It's not the worst thing on tv though. I watch it but don't really pay attention.

>Frpm the Co-Executive Producer of BREAKING BAD
jesus how desperate is that PR department? embarrassing.

it's mostly an edgelord's fantasy, not only the story is shit but the characters personalities are way off

no even good in the sense of style over substance, it's like they just discovered the filters in after effects