How do you like your Rapunzel, Sup Forums?

How do you like your Rapunzel, Sup Forums?
strawpoll.me/10682976

long magic hair regardless of color is the proper answer

short magic hair would be ok too I guess but inconvenient functionally

I see your point about the magic, but I still prefer short.

I love her. Both blonde and dark hair.

Punzel an underrated

I just watched it. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT. Moreso than Frozen.

Was there a wedding scene?

Also someone posts webms or .gifs if they have.

Missing the shes perfect either way option, OP failed to deliver

Well there's also the medium-braid

It's a separate short.

Her best look, but wouldn't that be heavy as hell?

Just fuck my shit up!

Just watched. Pretty fun, really great.

Wish the cameo in Frozen was actually hinting at something

>tfw no more "7AM, the usual morning line-up" threads
>tfw you were gonna make one but you got distracted and it's now 7:05 in your time zone

What?

Almost perfect.

Tangled is dead and so are it's memes
Frozen gets a sequel though! :^)

I'd rather a crossover of sorts. Tangled doesn't have any plots left and the magic is gone.

Tangled is getting that cartoon series though, right?

It is???

Not any heavier than it would be regularly.

She's probably working out.

I want a crossover short of cousins having fun.

By which I mean soft, affectionate girl-kisses.

It should be even heavier long, once you take into account drag and debris.

But it's magic hair, so we don't gotta' explain shit.

I'd rather their boys hanging out...in jail...for them to work together to escape...

Also the Maximilion and Sven rivalry

Original

But Anna pretty much IS Rapunzel, personality-wise.

Well I guess you can say that it lightens up

>Elsa either finds them endearing or gets a bit jealous

Well either way shippers gonna ship.

Elsa always has a perfect smug bitch face.

She has a gravitational field that draws in cute girls.

>fanartists make tons of shippy Frozen art

>only a fraction of it is anywhere near as gay as the actual merchandise

Nude

I really hope for more disney figmas now that Infinity is dead.

Lol! I wish I had thought of that. Its too early in the day for me to think. :^)

I don't actually ship it, I like them as loving, somewhat co-dependent sisters.

That being said, I've shown Frozen merch to people who had never seen the actual movie or bothered looking into the plot, and roughly 7/10 of them assumed there was some romantic connection, and wondered how Disney got away with it.

I'm all in for platonic as well. It's more pure than forbidden love, as well as traditional straight romance.

She's close, but Anna is more dorky and dumber than Rapunzel.

In another time....in another world...

Tarzan when?

When the movie was new it had a recurring "general" though it wasn't called a general. The OP made a new one every morning at 7AM. One day a bunch of people got triggered because the previous day's thread survived the night and was still there when the OP made a new one. Both threads got spammed into oblivion and Mods deleted any attempts to make a Tangled thread for about a day. After that the threads were frequently spammed with gore, spiderman and simpsons images.

>another world

She and Flynn were at the castle, it's literally the same world, a few years after Rapunzel.

In theory, Rapunzel is about the same age as Elsa according to the shared universe theory. The creators of each put their time periods apart by several decades. Tangled was supposed to take place about the 1780s, and Frozen around the 1840s. One could argue that Eugene and Rapunzel in Frozen were Rapunzel's grandkids, but it's more fun if Rapunzel and Elsa/Anna are within the same generation.

Rapunzel's apprehensive nature is befitting to her sheltered upbringing & it was depicted with such charm & poise.

Kristen Bell signed up, demanded her character be a socially awkward princess lol justcuz & it's no wonder why Anna flops in solo sales.

The socially awkward princess shtick is kinda funny and a tad endearing, but it will date the movie terribly. Like Iago in Aladdin. Tangled will feel more timeless because Rapunzel's naivety feels more genuine and as you said, a product of her isolated childhood.

>tangled southern european
>frozen scandinavian

don't want to Sup Forums this up, user but...

Ok, picture Naples, 1800. Now Stockholm, 1800. Tada! It's like time travel, but it's just travel-travel.

Do you even remember the reason for the conflict in Tangled? Punzie has magic healing and rejuvenation powers. The seemingly young Rapunzel and Eugene that we see in Frozen could easily be in their 70's or 80's.

Blonde, naked, on a bed, and ready to put out.