Who else is seeing apekino day one?

Who else is seeing apekino day one?

Is it as good as Moonlight?

Nah, I already live in Chicago.

>watching anything that's part of a "franchise"

I don't think so, Tim.

reviews so far are extremely positive bunch of 10/10s going around. I just hope it all ends with the ape civilization similar to the original. Weren't there astronauts mentioned in nu planet of the apes?

You're literally autistic. Try to dial it back a little, hey?

looks great tbqh

>Weren't there astronauts mentioned in nu planet of the apes?
I think It's an easter egg in the first movie, of the second reboot of the franchise, like its just some news clip.

Yes, there was a broadcast about them blasting off in the first film. I'm assuming this movie or the next is gonna lead into an actual remake of the OG Apes film.

Yes in the first when they got launched into outerspace also this movie ends with the apes winning and setting up planet of the apes and also the little blonde girl has telekinetic powers setting up beneath the planet of the apes

Jesus christ after all those nigs on E3 they're also going to overtake movies now?

This remake is fucking garbage. As stupid as PotA 2 and 4 were, every single CGI filled piece of shit in this reboot has sucked

watching for the cunnykino 2bh

Poor bait.

qt

Says the 12 year old who still hasn't seen the original

not him but I've seen the originals in the late 80s as a kid and have been some of my favorites since then. I thought the reboot was going to be shit and didn't bother until a year later when i caught it on tv and was actually quite surprised that it was a decent film. The 2nd one was even better.

nah no thanks, I'll download it.

Worst movie series. Can't fathom how people think it's interesting or entertaining. Dullest shit I've ever seen.

you're the dullest thing ur mum has ever seen

Name one better non-capeshit movie series from the last 10 years

I remember laughing at the original trailers for rise 6 years ago.

Now I'M the fool...

>When a series about talking apes is the best turd out of Hollywoods asshole