"I'm going to use my jewish connections to ensure a globalist banker becomes president of this country and you're...

>"I'm going to use my jewish connections to ensure a globalist banker becomes president of this country and you're flooded with muslims until it's statistically probable that you will be a victim of crime or know someone who is a victim of crime."

OUCH

all these decades, Sup Forumsirgins still struggling to come up with proper comebacks

The mad man.

This what might well have happened.

obligatory his response was the perfect response

Christ Raimi

You're going to take that back bitch boy, or I'm sending my dog Schwarzenegget to beat you up.

Wow, you hate globalism?

Tell me how many countries the parts for your computer or phone came from that allows you to shitpost on this board?

Hmm... this is actually one of the better retorts we've come up with.

I don't need Aborigines in my country to get shipped a boomerang you kike faggot

You need your globalist leaders to make deals that allow them in the country to get those sweet rare earth minerals you cuck.

How many countries does your president have financial dealings in again?

I bet I could take Schwarzenigger.
Take him out for ice cream, anyway

>I will rain down an ungodly fucking firestorm upon you! You're gonna have to call the fucking United Nations and get a fucking binding resolution to keep me from fucking destroying you. I am talking scorched earth, motherfucker! I will massacre you! I WILL FUCK YOU UP!

I want in on this meme, link to vid?

Tropic Thunder?

>DUDE FREE TRADE LMAO
>ipods and cheap fruit are totally worth getting raped and having your country overrun by mudpeople

lol he was way to sensetive. just take it on the chin buddy. Could have easily brushed it off with something like:

>trust me, If me and Brad Pitt was in a room together, you would be the only one leaving

A hotel threesome with a couple of older guys? Isn't that how you landed this job?

>Believes in free markets
>Hates globalism

Choose one cuck

I like this one.

not bad desu

It could almost work, but i fear he'd open himself up to a riposte about how he only gets gigs because he's Jewish

No. No this wont do. Back to the drawing board lads

>making deals
Or we could just take what we want.

damn, that's pretty good user
how do I get wit like dat?

I'de rather my country not inherit the overpopulated world's insane amount of poverty

Except historically that has never worked or been sustainable. Glad to see you're an adherent of the least effective and worst type of colonialism that even the Mongolians realized was idiotic.

So stop relying on those people's goods and services or accept globalism like the good little cuck boy (((you))) are.

All this Sup Forums babble is boring. Post more Jonah.

Back to school Toby.

>2017
>newfags STILL not getting the point of these threads

Anyway, we already came up with a great comeback.

>"heh, how long did you rehearse that you stupid bitch?"

Honestly this is the best one thus far, well done OP.

swing and a miss

Jonah: No more threesomes.
Host: What?
Jonah: I said, no more threesomes. Maybe you didn't hear about it, you've been in France a long time. They didn't go over there and tell you. I don't arrange threesomes anymore.
Host: Relax, will ya? Ya flip right out, what's got into you? I'm breaking your balls a little bit, that's all. I'm only kidding with ya...
Jonah: Sometimes you don't sound like you're kidding, you know, there's a lotta people around...
Host: I'm only kidding with you, we're having a show, I just came home and I haven't seen you ever and I'm breaking your balls, and you're getting fucking fresh. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you.
Jonah: I'm sorry too. It's okay. No problem.
Host: Okay, salud.
Host: [takes a drink] Now go home and get your fuckin' friends.
Jonah: Mother fuckin' mutt! You, you fucking piece of shit!
Host: [taunting] Yeah, yeah, yeah, come on, come on, come on!

rekt

>"Fuck you"

>They only like famous or hot chicks tho
>Well at least Im one of those :^)
>Nah youre not that famous

There you go lads thats how you do it

if I use their lexis I win

Idk man I highly doubt she would dare mentioning jewnepotism the big jews wouldnt like it

>Should I remove the American GI's in french graveyards too?

That was terrible but i see waht you were trying to do

Why are you even in these threads if you don't understand them?

Here's the back story for new fags:

Jonah Hill appeared on French television program Le Grand Journal last Friday, and the interview quickly went south after an excruciating exchange between the War Dogs star and host Ornella Fleury.

The TV personality started by ridiculing Hill's appearance, saying, "It’s when I saw you get sodomized by a three-meter-tall demon in This Is the End that I told myself, 'Now that’s the man of my dreams!'"

"I hear you get sodomized pretty often," Hill can be heard responding to the quip.

"Anyway, that’s why I have a sexual fantasy with you, Jonah," Fleury continued, laughing. "My sexual fantasy would be that we'd meet up in a hotel room at night. We would chat, you’d make me laugh. You would make me laugh a lot! And then all of a sudden, you'd bring your friends [Leonardo] DiCaprio and Brad Pitt -- And then you’d go away!"

"I’m glad I came to this show to get ridiculed by a local weather girl," said a clearly perturbed Hill. "It's nice."

Kek

>You want to know my fantasy bitch? It's your face under my huge swampy ass. In fact, get under there right now. You won't be giggling with my smelly ass cheeks wrapped around your head. *BRAAAAAP* ha ha, sorry I couldn't keep that one in. Heh, you must have got the full blast of it with your nose pressed right up against my asshole. Footlong B.M.T with Sweet Onion sauce. Eat Fresh. Only I guess it's not so fresh anymore, ha ha. Hey you're a weather girl, right... did you predict these winds? *BRAAAAAP* Ooh another stinker! Surely you're used to it, living in this stinky country? *BRRRRAAAP* *PLFFFFTHT* You're a shitty interviewer, Ornella, but you make a decent chair. Guess we finally found a use for you. *BRAP*

The host that roasted him is already muslim meat in case you didn't know. She even birthed some.

>"fuck you, b-bitch.."

>"Bitch, that's fresh, but not SUBWAY© FRESH!!"

>"I hear you get sodomized pretty often," Hill can be heard responding to the quip.
Kek I don't want to watch this cringefest but did he actually say that?

This isn't the best comeback but it's one of the funniest I've heard