Why aren't there more Magical girls

It's like the best anime genre so why isn't there a bunch of cute Western witches? There's Sabrina and Zatanna but there's so much untapped potential. What are some good Magica stories? Who's your favorite?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cute_High_Earth_Defense_Club_Love!
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because it's shit for pedos.

>tfw no Witch, Magik, and Satanna team up book

There was a Satanna, Jennifer Kale and Topaz team up book called Witches

No one likes to talk about it

There's a fucking marvel character named "Satanna". Why am I not surprised

There's a Marvel character named Mephista

A combination of a lack of variety in American comics and cartoons, puritanical attitudes towards anything vaguely witchcraft-y, and people who write checks for marketing towards girls thinking they all just wanna either be Katniss Everdeen or Donna Reed

animu pls

Tomboy

we almost had a magical girl but then Constantine decided he wanted to be a good uncle

Zatanna and Scarlet Witch aren't Magical Girls they just girls who do magic

And the reason there isn't more in comic books is because America isn't Japan.

Where are the magical hot men?

>variety
>make it more like a billion Japanese animes
Nigga please.

>animes

They outnumber magic boys so I suspect it's the magic not selling.

did somebody say MAGICAL GIRL

your making me cry user

maybe thats why they changed john so much for the new 52 they were trying to see if they could use his popularity to extend popularity for magic as a whole and decided that would be more effective if they brought him slightly closer in style to the others.

why not just fucking put zatanna as a full member of the justice league is what i want to know

how close was amethyst to a magical girl i havent read her original stuff only the new 52 series but i have watched the first short and i wonder if there was a reason there for the magical girl transformation

i really need to get off my arse and read the original series but its so hard scrounging through the web trying to find somewhere to pirate from and there not on comixology

Was it about how none of them could afford to buy more than 1/3 of a shirt?

Also looking for some Amethyst to read. Anyone have links? The archive search doesn't work.

All of her mini/maxi series plus Sword of Sorcery.

Future's End is okay too but she'd not really a major character

all girls are magical you silly boys

gotcha covered senpai

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cute_High_Earth_Defense_Club_Love!