Let's have a racebent thread

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=disney princess sameface&safe=active&client=firefox-b-ab&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwje8_yYvOHNAhWFox4KHRmZA1UQ_AUICCgB&biw=1280&bih=640#tbm=isch&tbs=rimg:CU3ENS5o2jSxIjiag9rbux_1VLYY_1S8ZkmIi7RifYL_1zBrSbLS9gcGRvSDFxhY14QLGi_1OEfkFWf625krvs62HJy5TioSCZqD2tu7H9UtEV_110FQXeNu7KhIJhj9LxmSYiLsRHDZI17CjCvQqEglGJ9gv_1MGtJhGzoFvYcAVIgioSCctL2BwZG9IMEX-nskeLpDAKKhIJXGFjXhAsaL8RV3FUOWekpwAqEgk4R-QVZ_1rbmRGzoFvYcAVIgioSCSu-zrYcnLlOEa2yvYX90CNe&q=disney princess same face&safe=active&imgrc=_
clipd.com/movies/34651/18-disney-princesses-reimagined-as-a-different-race#page=3
kickstarter.com/projects/471907337/trill-league-comic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Her hair doesn't poof into an afro
Awwww...

My fetish right here

>Cerulean Gym leader can't swim

if only we got like 2 seconds more of animation

Has anyone the one with Powerpuff girls?
if I remember correct they were pretty bad for PPG but they aren't bad for a different franchise.

Looks like a Dominican girl I dated. Same hair and skin tone.

Latinas are okay when it comes to appealing to my lust for dark-skinned chicks.

Reminds me more of Ethiopian/Eritrean girls to be honest

>the kumite?

Some more pricess

You can hunt for more here:
>google.com/search?q=disney princess sameface&safe=active&client=firefox-b-ab&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwje8_yYvOHNAhWFox4KHRmZA1UQ_AUICCgB&biw=1280&bih=640#tbm=isch&tbs=rimg:CU3ENS5o2jSxIjiag9rbux_1VLYY_1S8ZkmIi7RifYL_1zBrSbLS9gcGRvSDFxhY14QLGi_1OEfkFWf625krvs62HJy5TioSCZqD2tu7H9UtEV_110FQXeNu7KhIJhj9LxmSYiLsRHDZI17CjCvQqEglGJ9gv_1MGtJhGzoFvYcAVIgioSCctL2BwZG9IMEX-nskeLpDAKKhIJXGFjXhAsaL8RV3FUOWekpwAqEgk4R-QVZ_1rbmRGzoFvYcAVIgioSCSu-zrYcnLlOEa2yvYX90CNe&q=disney princess same face&safe=active&imgrc=_

the best one.

Mulan

Blackwashed Cinderella works better for the irony

A gypsy?

Cleopatra

lol Simba

Captain Cook falls in love with Hawaiian princess

Lovely

I win.
Race AND gender bent.

lame newfag ruined the thread with a bad joke

tony starks is still white maggot.

If you wouldn't be so simple you would post black punisher for the same effect.

Sounds like fun.

Considering Cleopatra WAS Greek, this isn't much of a change at all.

Okay but how about some whitefied PoC? Surely there's some good ones out there.

disgusting

These treads and this Race bent bullshit is the cancer that is killing comics. A man is disgusted

>accuses others of posting cancer
>posts GoT

Get over yourself.

>try to raise awareness of the amount of white disney girls by racebending them to minorities
>showcase your hypocrisy by racebending the girls who were already different races
>only prove that disney was actually pretty diverse to begin with
Im sure these came from tumblr, and were featured on some clickbait article, am I right?

Please bitch, we're just showing our appreciation for Afro-American women in fiction.

What are you, racist?

I remember when Sup Forums could have genderbend and racebend threads without some triggered faggot coming in to whine

>GoT
>fan art is killing comics
k

that was a simpler time, this shit is reality now

>try to raise awareness of the amount of white disney girls by racebending them to minorities
this really is a case of horseshoe theory, you're just looking for shit to be angry about

that's obviously not the case when they racebend Mulan and Tiana too

clipd.com/movies/34651/18-disney-princesses-reimagined-as-a-different-race#page=3

that's pretty much nighthawk from supreme power

>marvel making a black supremacist character
color me not surprised

>clickbait article
so I was right

except they weren't trying to raise awareness about diversity

>clickbait
>it's literally just disney princesses re-imagined as different races
do you even understand what clickbait means

if there is an article named "pictures of whales" and the article includes pictures of whales, they aren't baiting anyone into clicking it to see something else. Like... what would you name that article?

So is the comic any good or nah?

Havent read the actual comic, just saved the dudes art. It's behing a patron

There's actually a comic?

of course the black one has lightning powers.
Might as well give her a skateboard to do kungfu.

>inb4 shilling
Looks like maybe one issue?
kickstarter.com/projects/471907337/trill-league-comic

>all the black people are just gross racial stereotypes
i guarantee you theese were all drawn by white people

I actually really love the beret look.

black people make fun of ghetto black people too you know

thats basically half of dave chapelles stand up

please don't, we don't need another 600+ argument about Trill League

You do know white people stereotype white people all the time?

Probably 'This is oppressing the white man' or 'I built the Eifel Tower and shit'

P-P-P-PARKER! I want PICTURES
OF
SPIDER
MAN!!!!

Okay, so theres a thing he did caled the "black book" that's 136 pages of notes, artwork, and character bios

purple freeze? the criminal formerly know as prince?

Is that an Earth 11'd Kick Boxing King Shark?

I hung out with my friend's girlfriend (she's black) and her friends (all black) one night. Around 12:30-1 after everyone had had a good amount to drink, the girls just started bending over and shaking their asses. This wasn't a party, it was about 10 people total. They did that for like five minutes straight, just shaking their asses. Was very strange.

Nose isn't flat/wide enough

I'm gonna say maybe

That is actually a baller as fuck design for a villain.
Now that I think on it with the simplification to armor and lines and tacticool and whatnot we're really lacking supervillains with unabashed flare like that.

Just LOOK at that style with the asymmetric sleeves and the frill and fur. Goddamn that hair is superb. Look at the way he's holding his piece, he even has to chill somebody with elegance.

>Bite my ass/eat my shorts shorts
>Cocky, blood thirsty martial arts supervillain
I'm feeling this.

i want to read about this

>ywn taste her

>That is actually a baller as fuck design for a villain.

I doubt anything about Prince's appearance was coincidental.

That flying knee to the face and visible underass jiggle give me hope for this yet. I'd love to see a short JLU style short with these characters.

I'm a fan of the big-ass belt.

mmhmm

interesting how there doesn't seem to be much racebending of a black/asian/etc character into a white character.

that would be whitewashing user. and whitewashing is racist

I'm trying to see a downside, here.

guess

>Michael Jackson as the flash

I want this.

There was the whole Steven Universe thing that went down about a month ago. It was like 90% MS Paint switches and 10% good art.

W...Wonder Twins?

This looks like a character I would play 2nd or 3rd most often in a fighting game behind the grappler(s). Looks like some sort of Balrog/Sagat/Adon/Juri combo.

White Cyborg please.

That baby is positively brolic