CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_YAclFXGGpM
youtu.be/KNx_O5hkgkM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Despite all this, it still won't be as bad as the prequels.

whatever still gonna make a billion

>being so shit at acting that they need to bring in a coach
Holy shit

how did he get the role in the first place?

this. fucking nerds are cancer

thanks anti bullyingfags

connections

why aren't you starring in a billion dollar Disney movie?

Hayden is a capable actor who unfortunately got the short end of the stick when it came to screenplay.

Ehrenreich is a smug little shit, who got the role of Han Solo because of his ties with Spielberg, and he still needs an acting coach to put out a decent performance.

Also, ROTS was kino. TPM and AOTC were pretty comfy, too.

Just by existing, it already is.

Because I'm a bit over the hill to meet to the standards of Disney executive's preferences to be cast couched.

i shit you not it's because he knows Steven Speilberg from a Bat Mitzvah they attended

youtube.com/watch?v=_YAclFXGGpM

Life imitating art.

poetry

I'll need a source for that my dude

This is technically a prequel though, as is Rogue One.

I think this franchise is just cursed. You can't make good prequel films in it.

www.Sup Forums.org/tv/

That's unfortunate.

Han Solo is my favorite character and I really want to see his origin be told in a good story. I was excited to sit in the movie theater with my kids and have them be just as excited as I am about Han Solo. I hope Greedo and Boba Fett make it into the film too.

hollywoodreporter.com/news/spielberg-discovered-disneys-young-han-892493

they're not even hiding it anymore

the other thread

unreal

what a mess

All that slander they spouted about Wonder Woman being a mess when all of this time Star Wars is the biggest one.

Ok that was actually pretty funny, is the movie any good?

Shia LaBeouf was also a Spielberg project

I can't believe I ever doubted pol

>movie turned out good so all the stories of production troubles must not have been true

That's not how it works though.

Jews are probably going to give a career boost to Joey after she turns 18

>WIP footage and seeing random assorted fragments of a movie is a true indication of a movie's quality

That's not how it works as well.

>So Donald, the previous directors decided to exit the project citing "creative differences" as the reason, care to comment?

The press junket for this one is going to be a bigger cringe fest than the post-rottentomatoes BvS one.

I really hope you end up in a spiraling depression and drown in a bathrub, because you have to be stupid to think shit like that, Disney shill.

FUCKING WHITE MEN!

You can't make good sequels to it either, as shown by The Force Awakens

>Going to make a billion

No way, nobody wanted this movie and it sounds an absolute mess
Everybody wanted to see Vader in action again and R1 only just broke $1b

fuck off the prequels were actually really good. i know you watched the RLM reviews but try and make your own opinion.

I regretted seeing Rogue One in theaters, as did the entire group I was with. This Han Schlomo trainwreck might be the first major bomb for Kike Wars.

The Force is Female (Incapable)

Hope it bombs. Alden only has a career due to nepotism. Hes a jew he'll get another shot.

You must be one of those retards who think no one hated or criticized the movies until Plinkett

>marvelshit 100% rotten tomatoes
>shitwars 100% rotten tomatoes

It's becoming more and more obvious that disney just bribes everyone

kids will eat this garbage up and ask for seconds

I wonder why they thought a Han Solo movie would a good idea in the first place? Especially with the character being so closely knit to Ford. If the wanted to try for something different, they could have done a Kenobi movie, which had the benefit of McGregor already being accepted by everyone as the titular character. Of if they wanted to go for something different with fresh faces they could have done the bounty hunter movie of go for the old republic to start off a whole separate timeline. But nah, someone in charge had to have sat down one day and thought "Oh boy, a Han Solo movie would be such a fucking sweet deal! The masses will go crazy over it!"

On another note, having D23 right around the corner must be really awkward for everyone involved right now. It'll be hilarious to see everyone tiptoe around the topic.

Assuming the public doesnt have fatigue from yearly star wars films by the time it hits

>.002 mousebucks have been deposited into your account

what? the mouse hates the prequel and tries to pretend they dont exist at all costs.

What is Woodie looking at in that picture?
Is there something happening off screen?
Also at first I wonder what Chewie was looking at but then I realized it was right under his nose...

They know the prequels are unpopular and keep references to them in the new movies to a minimum.

But they still own the rights and commission prequel apologist articles to get rubes to buy the blurays anyway.

>acting coach
Hollywood nepotism at its finest

I don't believe that for a minute.

youtu.be/KNx_O5hkgkM

Or ruin everyone's childhood memories and prematurely crash Disney's gravy train.

So wait. I auditioned for Han Solo, put out at least a passable performance and get a "Don't call us, we'll call you." but this kid auditions for Han Solo, gets the part, but has Disney footing the bill on a acting coach? What part of this was even fair?

Like a Bat-Mitzvah, I dig it

Similar thing with the Jurassic World director getting the job because Spielberg thought he looked like a younger version of himself.

Jews are simply Mormons with more power. They don't believe in their religion, they're all in it for the nepotism.

>ROTS was kino. TPM and AOTC were pretty comfy, too.

Stopped reading here

Jew.

Howard is trimming the fat