Adam Carolla Rants About Lena Dunham "You Don't Need A Father" Statement

starts 3:31~ to skip his sidekick talking too much

youtu.be/MjdhPYr29o0?t=3m31s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OhxBHlH5R04
youtube.com/watch?v=EUHRL2OhpiM
adamcarolla.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

she's so retarded, I feel genuinely sorry for anyone who takes advice from people like her.

She actually looks pretty there.

why do you guys enable her so much

i get the feeling she likes negative attention

ahh yes, a youtube link to a video of the washed-up former host of "The Man Show" talking about his views of women and gender roles. no... methinks not *closes tab*

6/10

Imagine if your kid grows up to be a Carolla or a Dunham.

Pretty fat you virgin

I feel sorry for the shitty rathole town you're from where that passes as pretty, that picture is could easily pass for the town uggo wearing make up as a joke, in the shittest town adjecent to any of the places I've lived.
I shouldn't be this mad but the fact that a post spefically talking abouy how ugly this person is on the inside as on the outside should be the last place for you to try to be "nice"

Isn't she like completely irrelevant now?

not familiar with his old show, but he seems good. Really bad cohosts though.

She would be if Trump didn't respond to her bullshit

>a Carolla
>blue-collar worker who makes it in show biz, the American dream
yeah how terrible. i would fucking hope my kid became a carolla.

He's not washed-up, he does the hold messages for HomeAdvisor.

Holy fuck man.

The common demonominator in every fucked up girl ever is an absent or bad father.

Dunham is living cancer.

So she's irrelevant then.

Not fat, T H I C C.

Trolled hard.

lmao what the fuck

This. I've yet to meet a single mom who wasn't going through absolute hell. Being a single mom is pretty fucking horrible. Her advocating it shows me she has zero social awareness outside of her special snowflake feminist bubble

LoveLine was god-tier. The days before Dr. Drew sold out and was respectable.

That statement is pretty spiteful to begin with, but she posted that shit on father's day? What a fucking cunt. I didn't think it was possible to hate her more. God fucking damn.

My 10 year old cousin has no father and she wants to suck me already

Would you a Lena?

ouch!

>mothers should be allowed to live their life on their terms and make their own choices with no societal expectations or judgments
>but fathers should work

>She actually looks pretty there.
Pretty fat WAYOOO

her sister is way hotter

Of course. Put a bag on her head, a bag on your head in case hers falls off and you're good to go.

Don't forget to get your shots afterward. You'll definitely need them.

A lot of them just feel put-upon. My ex gf had it pretty good. I was paying for fucking everything except her car and I helped with that too most of the time anyway. her worthless family took up her income when I started supporting her. Parasites all.

youtube.com/watch?v=OhxBHlH5R04
youtube.com/watch?v=EUHRL2OhpiM

Stop givng this fat jew attention

>Vasectomy
Yeah I totally would, it's been like 8 months brehs. My dick feels like it's going to shrivel up and die.

Nothing worse than someone who begins a post saying "ahh yes".

ellipsis and "methinks"

Fuck do people actually say "methinks"?
That's depressing.

Yeah, anyone who uses "methinks" in any way except to point out that someone else said it should be gassed.

Jesus her sister raping her really fucked her up huh?

I want to see a picture of you.

NOW

me on the right

not an argument

Dunham comes from a matriarchal family and people, who have mainstreamed the "smash the patriarchy" nonsense among impressionable millennial Americans. Look at the "art" of Dunham's father, it is offensively ugly and empty, and embodies Lena's neurosis, including her fat privilege that she uses to patronize our culture's traditional, rational standards of European beauty. Enough.

>tfw I will never be a fat sack of garbage that plays video games all day long

You can say methinks without sounding like a loser. I do it all the time and people love it.

That pic should be the warning label they put on video games.

Dude she's not even UK pretty, never mind real world pretty.

While Lena does have a point, she'd never make a similar remark on Mother's Day which makes her an absolute cunt.

Fuck this got me, 8/10.

billy the fridge?

She could have been in Mass Effect Andromeda

Her favorite cereal?
Fruity Pebbles
Her Favorite Movie?
The Rock

What does Adam do nowadays? I was a huge loveline fan and listened to his podcast back in 2008-2009. Is he still doing that?

I haven't kept track of him, but he had a radio show about 6 or 7 years ago. Think he just started a podcast after that ended and stuck with it as far as I know.

>75% of the hipstery girls in my scene look like this or worse
So this is the next step of human evolution

>tfw hipster chicks were qts 10 years ago

Thank fuck I finished college before all this identity politics shit got out of hand

It's sad man. Today it's all weird boyish haircuts and ill-fitting poverty clothes with unshaven legs and bad homemade tattoos of cacti or Xan bars or other "aesthetic" things

I just want a sweater-wearing shoegaze gf

I feel bad for the guys that came of age just in time to catch aggressive ugliness being in vogue.

ah yes the American dream of befriending a famous person and riding their coattails

In my day it was Palestinian scarves and emulating AA

It was fucking great. This was also when vice magazine was still edgy and the vast majority of americans had no idea what a hipster was

>I remember reading an article about the death of the term hipster in 2009
>now it has become mainstream youth culture

life is funny

Based Aceman

Think he just started a podcast after that ended and stuck with it as far as I know.
>Yea about 10 years ago.

adamcarolla.com/

Does he still talk about Datsuns all the time?

>Why do democrats keep losing?

>sweater-wearing shoegaze gf
This is literally perfect no joke. I'm living the dream boys.

never settle for a MPDG, you'll just get your heart broken boys

Based Glitterposter wins again.

I never understood the Hillary campaign's reliance on Lena Dunham as a spokesperson during the election. For starters, the people who like Lena Dunham already vote democrat. Furthermore, Lena Dunham is a really divisive public figure whose persona inspires outrage in a lot of people on both sides of the political aisle. I suspect that part of the reason news sites keep reporting about her is that she creates outrage among a lot of readers. I've checked the comment sections on multiple articles about her and they're almost always negative. I don't understand the rationale of wanting someone like her associated with your campaign.

I wouldnt and my standards are low

Yes, just to punish her.

>pretty ugly
Ftfy lena

>methinks not *closes tab*

Fuck off shill.

I'm not even going to reply to you.

>Does he still talk about Datsuns all the time?
I only listen occasionally. I kinda got over saturated and find him annoying at times. But when he gets on one of his good rants no one is better. Considering his upbringing (2 really fucked up parents) he's pretty even keeled. He has some comedy chops but not like Kimmel. Adam still managed to be worth about 20 million or so so there's tyhat. He likes his race cars. But usually doesn't talk too much on his regular podcast. He has a special podcast for that. I'm surprised more 4chaqn anons don't listen to him. He's prolly the best podcaster out there in terms of entertainment. If you can overlook his doucheness at times.

How come no one gave you a (you)?

I feel the same way. He was my favorite back when he was on Loveline, but him alone can get overwhelming. I met him at a vintage car race once and he seemed pretty cool.

I usually like chubs but she's gross.

>stupid bitch says stupid shit

>methinks not *closes tab*

7/10

Cumtown is leagues better than this boomer shit