Greetings, millennials

Greetings, millennials.

I was born in 1992 so that makes me a millennial

anyone under 30 is a millenial

Actually it might be a little older than that now that I think about it. 1980-2000 give or take a couple of years.

Time flies

What if you turn 30 this year?

Why is Alex Ross so based?

I turn thirty this week.

Did you just assume my generation?

God how the fuck does anyone stand Marvel's comicbooks anymore when they make it business practice to actively rile and anger their fans on purpose?

You don't understand! Iron-man being a white man is just as oppressive as police shooting innocent black people.

Its starting to fail them. We need a complete overhall on writers and editors.

...yet he refuses to draw Kyle Rayner.

Me too! Isn't it great we can meet other Millenials on this Norwegian blog posting board?

It's only their racist, narrow-minded, secluded fans they are alienating. How are marvel sales, btw?

Because shitposting dipshits like don't actually buy comics and those that do are usually character fans who want to find out more about what X character is doing while Y character is fronting.

DC also likes to ruse up their audience every now and then, Watchmen being canon in Rebirth is a prime example. Its how the Big Two sell comics now, and its worked since the Silver Age.

I'll believe it when I see the sales numbers and proof of murmurings about overhauling their direction and writers and editors. Because where I stand they seem perfectly content with being one of the biggest fuckwards in a rather fuckward loaded industry.

Is it because of the fridge thing?
And checked

>It's only their racist, narrow-minded, secluded fans they are alienating.
So its racist to be disgusted and/or annoyed by the latest shallow publicity stunt of the week?

>How are marvel sales, btw?

Not so good
The owner of my LCS has already said the sale of the variants do not off set the loss he takes on the regular covers anymore and isn't going to bother and only order what he thinks he can actually sell. he also has a shit ton of Marvel #1 on sale for a buck a piece

No it's because he's a Silver Age manbaby that thinks Hal Jordan is the only one true Green Lantern which may be true to some degree but at the time, Kyle was the ONLY Green Lantern yet the asshole took a stand as if he was talking about the american flag.

No way dude, over 30 is Gen X

Exactly how hard is it to just make new super heroes?

It's hard because there aren't clear demarcations but X generally ends late 70s

If you want to make money? Impossible. Comic fans do not want to buy comics starring new superheroes. They also do not buy good books. They are pretty dumb overall.

Pretty hard. 9/10 of them are gonna fail cause fuckers won't buy it. But what's the difference if Kamala gets outfitted with an old name and Carol's still around?

Sadly, yes.

I find it hilarious that most of the people who bitch about Millenials on Sup Forums are millenials themselves and usually are under the mistaken impression that Millenial = Gen Z.

then you're a mayun

It's actually good tho
>b-but muh hivemind
A good story is a good story you chucklefuck