/ co / thoughts about the sing new trailer?

youtube.com/watch?v=guztEQ7DkaE

i think the the shitty song ruined it. but whatever.

Aren't all these trailers pretty much mean we're basically already seeing the ENTIRE movie?

reminds me when Dreamworks did SharkTale to rip off Pixar's Finding Nemo.

>we want the zootopia audience

not like someone wants to watch this shit.

looks good to me, zootopia fags just mad that someone else is doing the anthropomorphic animal world thing

I want to fuck the porcupine

I'm not fussed about these mindless meaningless feel good films, it's just something to go to with my nephew and niece.

You realise that you aren't always the target audience, right?

this will be my most hated movie of the year, unless another kings speech ruins the oscars again.

>how did i end up with a son like you?
even criminals dont respect artists.

>a film with anthropomorphic animals is copying of Zootopia
>implying animated films don't take a year or more to make
>implying animated films don't start concept/writing stage 2 years or more before the film is released

YUP

STILL LOOKS SHIT

>implying Zootopia wasn't announced years before going into production

quads confirm

>someone else is doing the anthropomorphic animal world thing

yeah this has never been done before.

Looks like a last generation animated movie compared to Zootopia.
The Zootopia staff must be laughing their asses off.

A part of me wants to see this, the other half of me doesn't want to see this at all because.. well I'm tired of seeing the same fucking trailer and hearing the same fucking songs. (Not to mention the trailer at the end with the Gypsy Kings playing takes from the Peanuts Movie trailer)

We get it, the foreign pig is clearly the relief
the koala is the dreamer, and of course the sheep is the debbie downer
blah blah characters are just dull to the extent where you can just tell how things are gonna go.

Yet it's animated well and that's probably the only thing keeping my interest

>Yet it's animated well and that's probably the only thing keeping my interest

tell you truth i think the animation looks good but not great. but still want to see it.

but meaningless feelgood films can still be well made and interesting. This just looks like a vehicle for shallow obnoxious and unoffensive pop songs.

>hey, lets make a movie about average joes trying to win a singing competition in their town
>and make every single song so autotuned and over-produced that the concept of a singer's personal timbre may as well not exist

Eh, the gorillas seem cool, don't care about the rest.

>a singing competition
>who wants to see another one of those?
fucking this, no one

why is illumination so fucking shit? even Trolls looks 10 times more interesting than this

Looks gay and bad.

lol This was my first thought. Even the movie realizes how terrible the idea is.