What do you want to see in the sequel?

What do you want to see in the sequel?
I was thinking it should be a heist movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xllG3fSUAOw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

War Train

More feminist themes

It should show how everything went to shit once women were in charge and they run out of water/fuel/everything

political thriller

More warboys yelling "WITNESS!!!" while this plays in the background:
youtube.com/watch?v=xllG3fSUAOw

I would pay to watch a war boy spin-off. I don't even care how they make it: could be a prequel with them having a mission of sorts, a sequel with young war boys post-Immortan trying to find their place in the world.

anyone who things this movie was feminist is a guaranteed idiot

the entire movie is about max and nux keeping the dumb bitches alive.

Take your backwards opinions and leave this board

More focus on Max desperately trying to survive, more like the way it was at the start of the Road Warrior when he was eating dog food and soaking gasoline up from the ground with a cloth.

I just watched this movie today and all I want to say is that guitar guy had me dying every time

I think George Miller wrote himself into a corner when he Had the Interceptor/Razor Cola destroyed

If it had survived, Max could have gone looking for it and he ends up in an entirely new part of the wasteland, with new villains, cars, characters, etc.

Not sure how he's gonna do a Fury Road sequel. Unless he does a prequel of some sort.

I used to not be into classic cards, especially so called rat rods, and always thought of them as ways to get from a to b.

After marathoning the original Mad Max trilogy, and watching Fury Road in theaters the next day, I'm a changed man.

I'm even contemplating saving up to by a rat rod someday, either pro-made or as a project.

Damn you, Max!

dumb drumpf faggot

no way, Warner would tell Miller to either make more car action of to fuck off

rip in piss Cux

Would like to see more of the russian biker guys

would like to see more of the warboys but not too much

im sure the man who made "babe a pig in the city" will do fine

This desu. Not to mention the all woman tribe comepletely failed to do anything they set out to and just wandered thr desert until Mad Max: Fury Road came along.

The Interceptor was destroyed in every movie.

This. It's called Wasteland for a reason.

The guy who scored mad max is scoring justice league

Sounds interesting, what would they be stealing do you think?

He left now it's Based Elfman scoring the theme

Dis

Mad max 3 had one

I like Elfman, but...
RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Mel as Max
Blood Father proved that age hasn't slowed him down and can still kick ass.

SHALOM FURIOFA

Water World
Complete with merman mutants

Autism. It shouldn't have anything from the previous movie at all.

>I was thinking it should be a heist movie.
I don't think that would work, the worst parts of the movie are the attempts of character development, I just want more mindless fun. I also don't understand how people seriously think this movie is pushing feminist agenda. Maybe a little bit, dunno, but it never pulled me out of the movie

I'm only half way in to a 3 hour cut

Haven't seen it since it came out does it get any better?

I agree it wasn't about feminism but seriously, Furiosa was competent and the woman tribe was about as good you expect any bunch of unnamed characters to be. Max is an legendary badass so he's naturally better then pretty much everyone else. As a black thumb Nux was important to keeping them from dying but it's not like he had major degrees of ability or wisdom over anyone. The wives were regular civilians so of course there weren't super useful but they still pitched in where they could.

It's bunch of characters working together to stay alive. It's not chicks crushing men or men crushing chicks, it's group of hero types trying to save themselves and a bunch of civilians. Pretty much the same deal as the other Mad Max movies.
Gender wars seems like the pettiest interpretation of the movie.