youtube.com/watch?v=02sm646e9Mk
youtube.com/watch?v=ugfcF18--6I
youtube.com/watch?v=YsPouiv7Q-c
youtube.com/watch?v=OfJRm0WssOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>stop liking someone because their opinion differs from yours
i bet you voted for hillary

IT BROKE NEW GROUND

What's endearing about RLM is that the end of the day they're a bunch of goofy idiots. If you're trying to take them or their ideas seriously, you're doomed to be disappointed.

TFA pandered to their shitty hollow sense of nostalgia. Of course Reddit Letter Memeia loved it.

>there are people on this board who unironically defend the prequels

The prequels were even more shit than TFA

>there are people who e-celeb

Tubers are garbage and you're less than.

no but Mike and Jay did

fuck, did they, now i cant like them

>tubers are garbage
check it out, this yoke dosent like potatos

mike posts on the dailystormer so I doubt he voted hillary

>doesn't know the full RLM lore
>doesn't know later statements nullify old episodes
>he didn't watch the plinkett review like a good oy but come here like a retard only having seen HitB

>No no guys, I'm being IRONIC, get it? I'm doing the exact same shit I'm making fun of but it's great and immune to criticism because I'm S E L F - A W A R E

I want this meme to fucking die.

That first optimistic review though, lol

No. I'm sorry. I invest $5 a month despite scraping by on minimum wage. I expect videos with more than 2 minutes of content.

>doing the same joke three times in a row when it wasn't funny the first time
Fuck these fat pieces of shit.

>donating to patreons
>2000.1 + 16.9
holy shit nigger

wait they changed their minds

>Jay makes fun of Transformers for 3 videos because it's a piece of shit visual mess full of loud noises with no purpose
>Jay praises Twin Peaks episode 8 because it's a piece of shit visual mess full of loud noises with no purpose

Really makes you think

Good thing they made five real videos this month then.

Oh also, you're full of shit and you've never given RLM a dime, you whiny faggot lol

>>Jay makes fun of Transformers for 3 videos because it's a piece of shit visual mess full of loud noises with no purpose
At what point in any of these last few videos did Jay say this?

>>Jay praises Twin Peaks episode 8 because it's a piece of shit visual mess full of loud noises with no purpose
Pretty sure he wouldn't praise it if he thought it was a piece of shit visual mess.

Do you think that maybe the problem is that you're an idiot faggot?

>Comrade Stoklasa releases one of the most sophisticated silent protests against capitalism
>Sup Forums thinks it's retarded shit because they don't understand art and bravery

I'll always love RLM for this:
youtube.com/watch?v=JzhpbXQDl6g

>slam Rogue One for X-WING X-WING AT-ST AT-ST even though it's set at the exact same time as the OT
>no mention of The Force Awakens only using OT ships despite being set decades later

Regardless of your opinion on the respective quality two movies overall quality, you literally cannot defend this.

Mike constantly shits on the masses for being stupid and accepting anything thrown their way, but also loved Jurassic World and TFA. You pretty much have to accept that they have weird opinions.

Why was he so butthurt about the lack of a romantic subplot?

this

I wonder if anyone noticed after the plinked review went black and started playing the transformers title intro sound Fx the who transformers 3 trailer featurette thing was playing in slow motion in the back ground for the rest of the 50 minutes or so...

youtube.com/watch?v=02sm646e9Mk

ps...

This: youtube.com/watch?v=ugfcF18--6I

Literally what does that have to do with the post you're replying to?

was that actually him

They bashed Rouge One as an apology for shilling for the obviously shitty TFA (they likely got paid off to give it a good review). The problem is, Rouge One (while not good) is a better movie the TFA, and has many similar flaws to TFA that they passed over for TFA, but bashed RO for.

Seems to be from my research over it...

What I meant to says transformers 5 featurette but I was typing to fucking fast to think about correcting it before post, whatever, fuck it...

>my research
You mean you looked at wikipedia?

I actually went through some of the forum post about it and said it wasn't mentioned there and then he looked back at the wikipedia page and someone put him as credit the next time he looked, but I was looking at some posts here and there and majority of them agree it was him...

Literally what the fuck are you babbling about? Do you have any legit proof that it's him? Because it's clearly not him.

>still watching RLM

holy fuck you losers are pathetic

Just type "Mike Stoklasa Thomas" in google, yahoo, or whatever the fuck you use.

Im not certain its him, but other think so.

Mike is literally a liberal, not every liberal is an SJW like those in the feminist rekt compilations you watch

>durr Google says it's him
You realize that Wikipedia and IMDB are not reliable right? Literally anyone can edit the info. Just look up pictures of Mike from around the year 2000. He's scrawny as hell and looks nothing like the juggler in the movie. Also he lived in Chicago at the time.

Notices you watch JeremyJahns, AngryJoeShow, and ChrisStuckmann

>still posting on Sup Forums

holy fuck you losers are pathetic

I didn't look through wikipedia though, just random forum post on RDM reddit that were already archive.

ps, this: youtube.com/watch?v=YsPouiv7Q-c

I was bothered less by their TFA episode than the Rogue One review.

Anyone got that gif of Mike trying to put his arm around Jessi?

Since we've got a thread going

Was it ever said why they won't review animated movies? Like Moana, or Toy Story 3 or whatever else came in the past few years they have been doing these reviews?

>Rich Evans
>not a 5

He deserves at least a 4 for his laugh alone

Mike, Jay, and Rich are the ONLY members of RLM, shut the fuck up if you say otherwise.

Don't forget Jack, never forget Jack?

thats probably because TFA is decent and Rogue One was boring trash. First star wars movie ever where I actually considered stopping and doing something else half way through

>Max Landis
>above Colin and Jim
How wrong can you possibly be? Jim and Colin are objectively the best non Mike/Jay/Rich cast members.

>Rich the same as Max
>Max not -3

kys you'reself

Len deserves a solid 4 .

never seen freddie

fixed

FIXED

literally who are most of these people

NEVER FORGET JACK!!!

>he doesnt pay $1000 a month for Red Letter Kino

Leave

Josh has no chin, he's like a thumb with a face.

Wrong. Mike is apolitical like most people you dumbass. You think he even bothers to vote?

>jay - "daisey ridley is charismatic as hell"

fucking kek that describes him perfectly

It was 4 am after seeing a movie that was "enjoyable" on the surface, after spending months preparing for Prequel-tier surface awfulness.

I also came out of the theater having enjoyed it, it was only upon reflection did I start to see flaws.

That's the one thing I don't understand about them criticizing Rouge One but also praising TFA. It's basically the same flaws and problems.

Not him, but I am kind of annoyed. I'd gladly watch a Plinkett review on a shitty Michael Bay movie, hell I'd take another Cop Dog/Baby's Day Out-tier Plinkett film, so dragging Plinkett out for a 20 second gag was kind of annoying.

>It's basically the same flaws and problems.

Superficially, in regards to the the use of franchise, yes. Fundamentally, no.

I'll give you Colin but Jim is nothing more than an afterthought in RLM videos.

Sure, but it seems like besides these three videos they've released about as much regular content as they do in the typical month

Wait, there's that many people at RLM?

youtube.com/watch?v=OfJRm0WssOE

I agree, tonally those movies are different and because that, some of the issues are different. My point is that if you made the video they made about Rouge One could easily be about TFA as well.

the second row are all guests that have only been on a few times and jessi hasn't appeared for years

Most of them are guests.

>Transformers 3 Half in the Bag
Oh boy
>Transformers 3 Re:review
Oh boy.
>Transformers 3 Mr. Plinket.
Oh boy.

It is all just a prank bro.

Only the top row, the bottom are all guests.

And a stalker scared Jessi away a while ago

>5.01
>.01

For what purpose?

>in the review of the movie they mock him and accuse him of whining
>when they meet him irl they kiss his ass

big cucks or biggest cucks?

ITS BORDERLINE EXPERIMENTAL...

Get ready for Best of the Worst: Transformers The Last Knight tomorrow, followed by PreRec: Transformers The Last Knight, then Quick Cuts: Transformers The Last Knight, followed by Gamestation 2.0 revival, feat. Transformers the Last Knight, as well as a new RLM Commentary on Transformers The Last Knight.

>can't have a female friend in real life because of autism
>can't have a female friend in my friend simulator because of reddit

Come the fuck on. Are you saying you would shit on someone who adores your work and flew all the way to Milwaukee just to see you? Besides, Max doesn't seem like a bad guy, even if he is kind of annoying.

Okay Max, say hi to your helicopter dad from me.

Mikes face after posting the plinkett review because the comment section just makes him orgasm.

I love how thinned skinned RLM is

They are deleting negative comments off of every transformers "joke" video, most of them just saying "I didn't think this was funny" and having hundred of upvotes

i mean their gag for transformers was kinda bad.

when they watched all three movies together and spotted stuff happening at the same time, and how the movies were followed the same notes was pretty cool and they didn't take themselves low enough to review a giant fighting robot movie

don't even care about getting ripped off or anything, just feeling kind stale, they could try to do something smarter, even the joke from Grown Ups 2 where they start to bleed everywhere was better

Nah. Rogue One is shit.

But...

IT BROKE NEW GROUND-A!!!

In b4 ironic and unironic RLM gayposting.

You and me kid!

because they were 6 years old when they watched it.
Fast forward 15 years and they're meme spouting retards.

Typical Trumpfag projection.
>cuck cuck cuck!
>only daddy trump can save us!
go prep the don.

Added to the SJW kiddieness of it.
>rey's a role model for girls!
>she can't like boys!

Obviously Mike can't state this outright (but I wish he would go more overtly redpill).

I think it was because it was 4AM and they'd literally just watched it. They had fanboy jitters. I think their opinions would be a lot different now.

Fuck off you worthless piece of shit

The only people who think RLM was too lenient toward TFA are people who didn't actually watch the review. They just started watching it, heard Mike say "I loved it. It was everything I hoped it would be." and then shut it off and refused to watch the rest.

what criticism did they use?

Torrent when?

Blacks and women inserted to please the SJWs.

just saw this

is this some joke? who are those guys? are they getting desperate for views now?