So, what's his origin? Did he take an acid bath, or is it makeup?

So, what's his origin? Did he take an acid bath, or is it makeup?

Eccentric criminal who just wears makeup and likes to mess around with Batman

>moustache
Take a guess.

Both. And also a third one.

He wouldn't shave his mustache but he WOULD dye his hair green?

Shaving the moustache off a mexican makes them impotent, you know.

We could have had a joker with an awesome green mustache......

I like the batman created me origin. No batman, no joker.

His mustache is white and his eyebrows are black. This isn't even chemistry, just logic OP

it's makeup

Best live action Joker portrayal, bar none.

Mike Matei was better

Caeser Romano Joker predates the Acid Bath, which came from Killing Joke in the Eighties. So it very well could be some kind of makeup.

Frank Gorshin was the one actually playing the GOAT Joker though. Seemed like a total lunatic who got his kicks out of commiting crimes. Dini and Timm got his animated Joker from Gorshin's performance.

this. that's why jim carrey's riddler was the best live action joker. he was gorshining too.

d'jyou ever see the musical number?

>the Acid Bath, which came from Killing Joke in the Eighties
Are you stupid or something?

come to think of it, that doesn't look like a wig. and it's a terrible yellow-green in most shots
but the nice thing about that is, the makeup on his moustache looks pale yellow green most of the time, so... it looks like it belongs. then only the eyebrows are a problem

Not really. The chemical bath comes from the 50's red hood origin Moore was referencing.

it's that old? shit.

Ye

He was Cuban.

True. But one of the 66 comics brings up the Red Hood, which means the Ace origin, right?

66 Red Hood was a mild control helmet meant to tame and reform criminals.

66 Joker was probably just some guy who got bored and decided to be a criminal for fun. He's too goofy and harmless to be a tortured, insane sociopath.

I watched the movie

Goddamn boy people make the laughs about this being camp and shit

But my nigga Bruce was brutal as fuck and them villains were ruthless

You may be colorblind

Right, now I remember. Thanks, namefag