Why did Ron look like he wanted to kill himself?

Why did Ron look like he wanted to kill himself?

Because he was in a harry potter movie
also nice doubles

His wife was fucking Serious Black.

Crabbe?

CRABBED

Seriously BLACKED?

Because her daughter is going to be passed around like a portkey.

>Seriously BLACKED

crabbed by the pussy

because hermione was getting KRUMED on the side and he knew about i

Who wouldn't want to kill himself if he was a character in the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

how old are they supposed to be? this has to be some of the shittiest make-up work ever in the history of cinema

im pretty much convinced there is only one person that keeps posting this

What are you talking about dumbfuck? It looks good.

Based dullest franchise poster

>Hurry James Sirius Severus Albus Hagrid Draco Remus Neville Fleur Dobby Cho Cedric Vernon Whomping Willow Dudley Aunt Marge Aragog Riddle Bane Lupin Filch Crabbe Dursley Evans Fudge Shacklebolt Potter! You might miss your train!

Who wouldn't want to kill himself if he was a character in the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated.

most pasta and memes are propagated by a single, motivated individual

fuck you!

>gingervitis

>age up the film cast
>they all look like they have cancer rather than being 30 - 40
Nicely done

>The Great Gatsby
is that you Quinten?

Rupert Grint was partying too much the night before shooting

>nu-males
>anime
Doesn't make any sense, wouldn't they find it sexist or something

His children weren't his own.

more like CHROM'D

my roommate is a nu-male and he loves SAO

His friend is fucking his sister and probably has to hear about it everyday because Harry became such a cunt to be around with.

7kt we out here