youtube.com/watch?v=3CpKsFdAY5w

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wDvhh6MJBT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HYPE

DA

FIGHT!

WE WUZ REBELLION N SHIET

Just when you thought the show couldn't possibly get any stupider, they bring in a talking gorilla with rainbow dreadlocks

Well fuck, is this a part of the upcoming steven bomb? I thought it was nothing but a bunch of townie episodes.

Why not? They brought in Invader Zim.

It is just a townie episodes. This is just the carrot.

>Crying Dykes the Show

Fuck you if you support this shit.

This whole show's premise was a fucking trojan horse. They pitched it as a kind of adventure series with quirky characters, but really it's just a bizarre slice of life show with rock lesbians - and not the ecchi kind, the San Francisco kind.

Decide a name for this bowl:

I'm going with the Stockholmowl, because both seem to be/or getting attached to their initial captors

It's four bombs in a row. 20 episodes. I'm sure there will be at least a little bit of plot mixed in among the crying.

k

So yesterday was Iron Man and today is SU.

Shitposters are becoming complacent. They need to spice up their faux outrage soon.

I can't believe Woolie is getting an expended role.

Can someone fill me in on what the fuck is happening here?

>Another Gem
>It's a bulldyke

They're not even hiding it anymore are they?

Watch the show.

Correct. This show has an agenda. Deal with it.

FUTURE IS GAY.

Newish character that's been hinted at is finally revealed through a preview of upcoming episodes.

Wait the new episodes are out?

>I support it
Come at me

Bismuth is a strong, independent, black woman who don't need no man.

So do we know how Woolie was found?

As if amethyst and jasper weren't already massive bulldykes. The show was always tumblrtrite, deal with the consequences

Like a dyke or a woman knows how to fight. If by any chance you are a man, then i assure you are a nu male therefore a pussy.

I'm gonna mop the floor with your face and the force you to suck my cock.

Can we get some actual bad guys that can't be redeemed for once?

>Sup Forums in a nutshell

No homo

Yellow Diamond.

Blue Diamond.

God I hope she gets corrupted as fuck.

Spoilers for stuff that's months away.

Marty :^)

Jasper is going to step in and white knight Lapis I BET you

>She has a guest star voice
She is either going to get killed off, go evil, or leave for one reason or another.

Lesbians. More Lesbians. Making your kid gay.
Bulldyke out of nowhere.

>months away
August

Corruption is boring. We already have a shitton of corrupted Gem Beasts roaming around or doing fuckall in bubbles.

Nah, if Bismuth at the very least leads to inching closer to Homeworld instead of Earth then it's all good. That's where real shit happens

>has the chance to do a unique colorful character design
>fucks it up
everytime

I-I support it!

H-ha ha ha, n-now I have to suck your cock, oh no!

Rose's VA was also credited as a guest star IIRC

>Another fucking Crystal Gem
>Shitty design
>Jasper nowhere to be seen

My hype is dead

Do we know what episode this is? Like how many do we have left after it?

they don't have genders senpai

It's very near the end of the season and is a 2-parter, maybe not the finale but very close to it. I hope to god Jappers is back by then

This is actually sad

They're all townie episodes. Isn't it wonderful?

That's some odd pacing in OP's video there. Like drama being produced for them adhd kids.

Yeah, and she's dead and has only spoken a few times through flashbacks.

Bismuth is going to either die in a few episodes or leave and stay gone for a while like Lapis and Jasper did.

Anons don't have gender?

>implying just because Jasper isn't in the promos she isn't gonna show up

You're mad because you want to be.

I guess this means they found Lion.

>implying CN will be able to keep a consistent schedule

I like townies, so fuck me I guess.

no. femanons don't either

But CN is good at shitty schedules and this schedule is shitty, so I have it in good faith that they'll pull it off

Technically speaking the Crystal Gems are the bad guys, not the Diamonds.

>Another fucking Crystal Gem

Chill bro. Considering how much she seems affected by the changes and Lapis no doubt remembering her, I am sure she won't be a stable new member of the cast like Peridot.

She'll either leave, get killed/corrupted, turn evil, or maybe banish herself to the center of the earth to take care of the cluster.

She's more of a vehicle in showing just how much the original cast left behind following Rose.

Then why are you calling them femanons, you shitlord?!

OH MY FUCKING GOD! YOU GOTTA BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!

I hope so, if the HW gems have to go through 30 episodes of absence to be main characters then she does too.

Sissy

>see new promos
>come to Sup Forums
>it's just people whining about their own conjecturing and shitposting from people who don't watch the show

Every time

Lemme guess, cause "muh anti-dyke squad" or some shit, right?

Why do so many people want to see Jasper return? She's a one note antagonist who's cannon fodder until the Diamonds go into the action.

>m-muh jasper
eat shit orangefags

It's not our fault SU is shit.

she has more potential to be interesting than mammy gem and has a better design and has been waiting in the wings for a whole fucking season

I'm sorry but that looks really ugly.

So whats the dealio with the airing schedual for this show?

Why do they only show like 3 episodes, then go on a 2 month hiatus, then show 2 episodes, then another hiatus, etc, etc.

Why not just play a new episode a week, till the seasons over, like every other channel and TV show does?

That's SU in a nutshell.

Reminder
Hatebase < Fanbase

SU is being cancelled.

For the most part, I've liked most of the designs and characters.

Barring Garnet and Ruby.

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=wDvhh6MJBT0

Why is everyone assuming that Rose bubbled Bismuth and put her in Lion because she was dangerous?

Does anyone bother to entertain the idea that there may be another reason?

Because the Crystal Gems rebelled against government and started a war that cost millions of gem lives for the sake of some primitive organic life.

figured out what her design reminded me of

>threading your own post
Lurk forever.

>another giant crying black lesbian

>in overalls with no shirt underneath

>nipples right under the overall straps

>no tits

>/thread-ing your own post

is Greg x pearl going to be canon

It's just the hatebase.

That is the ugliest thing I've ever seen.

Dang, then the United States really IS the world villian in your point of view, commie.

>"I-It's okay, the state is never wrong a-and look at all the resources we can give to the almighty matriarchs"

Literally giving into the matriarchy.

I do. I feel like Bismuth may have been created by Rose's own hands, as opposed to being a turned Homeworld Gem. She probably loved Bismuth like a daughter, so she put her in a special place.

Greg will be into Bismuth. He has a type.

No because Greg is a shitty character.

fucking kek

You mean obese gorillas?

You have been gifted with a pretty damn tight bubble if some cartoon is the ugliest thing you've seen

Counter point, that means we need to have Bismuth in the show.

>commie
>implying commies like government
>implying commies aren't viciously anti-imperialism

This was my exact thought after seeing Gem Glow.

Pearl actually wants to hate fuck Greg. She hates him for taking Rose away from her, but she also thinks that if he was good enough for her idol, then he must be good enough for her too.

But Pearl is a shit anyway. She will probbaly try to kiss Greg at some point and he'll push her away and laugh thinking its a joke. And then Pearl kills herself.

She only wears an apron, mate.
And I doubt she even has nipples.

Or maybe Greg tries to hit on her and she rejects him.
Depressed over only getting to fuck a fat bitch, Greg drinks himself broke.

Commies have literally never truly created their ideal system and always fall for leadership and whoever can take the blame. They're spineless.

Counter-Counterpoint, we've only seen fourty seconds of this character and we don't even know if they're going to be a regular. Wait till it airs to complain if they're a nuisance. So far they just seem like a neat way to segway into more worldbuilding about the war before YD razes Beach City.

That's not ugly, that's just unfortunate.

Why you gotta always be the kill joy Pearl?