NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooo!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooo!

Yes

holy crap, Disney/Marlel can't stop getting btfo today...

was there a doubt?

DC chads ww@

Wait, people were doubting this?
Sup Forums is always fucking wrong, it's hilarious.

Who do you think he'll be playing?

Sort of. There were rumours he wanted out of the contract because he didn't like the direction the DCEU was going in.

But...that makes no sense...who could be behind such ''''''''''rumours''''''''?

Mouse cucks or Sup Forums (i can't tell which anymore) tried to push this bullshit that The Batman movie wasn't going to happen and if it did, Affleck was out. I could almost make a timeline of it akin to the Wonder Woman one. It was a roller coaster of mixed reactions

>News of Matt Reeves was "in talks" of directing Batman.
later that week Matt Reeves "refused" or was still in the workings.
>"Deal didn't fall through! DCon some suicide watch!
Deal is official
>"B-But no Battfleck!"
Ben literally tweets "welcome to that Batt cave"
>"I'm not seeing the camera crew or set directors, or anything. A-HA! Take that!"

Probably Two-Face.

NOOOOOOOO

>"I'm not seeing the camera crew or set directors, or anything. A-HA! Take that!"
I remember that!

What's his name again?

Reminds me of a certain other movie that was slandered to death by this board.
The Woman of Wonders or something.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooo!

i saw it yesterday, it was actually really fucking good
why would Sup Forums lie to me?

Because Sup Forums is always wrong.

how to do we stop this bros?

I'm not a huge fan of Ben's Batman desu. His suit in BvS looked kind of goofy because of how puffy it was, and I think he plays an inferior Bruce to Bale. Bale had a quiet intensity in the role that Affleck does much less subtle.

How will the mouseketeers try to slander this? I hope they got good acting coaches.

Sup Forums is NEVER right.

Sup Forums fucking shilled those rumors. Just you wait, it'll get even worse when JL, Aquaman are done and once Batman and GCS go into production.

>this numale is directing a batman movie where batmans actor is a supporter of islam
lel
is this the first bernout pandering capeshit flick

Could it be any more clear you don't actually read comics?

Don't forget the one about Batfleck dying and Flash doing a flashpoint which will introduce a new Batman.

The only thing I've seen them be right about was Ghostbusters 2016. But everyone and their mother saw that shit coming a mile away, so I'm not giving this board too much credit on that.

Is Disney done? they have to hire new directors and pay for coaches for actors that can't even deliver.

Well there is legitimacy to them considering he dropped out of directing the movie.