Never watched this, does it still hold up?

Never watched this, does it still hold up?

Yeah I'd say so

Just finished watching through the Brak Show, and that still holds up as well.

I think the great thing about absurdist humor is it almost always holds up.

I mean I can't think of a series that did it well that I don't still love; all the early adult swim stuff, monty python, mr show, monkey dust

is there any instance where it doesn't hold? Genuinely curious now.

Actually with this show there's a bit of humor, that I can't really describe, I guess I'd just call it "2007 internet humor" that's kind of the predecessor to so randum.

Not much though.

Also, and this is more a personal problem, I tend to cringe during the interviews because the people seem to have no clue what the fuck is going on or where they are and don't really know how to respond to this really weird show. It's very awkward. That may be the appeal to some people.

It also had MC Chris working on it back before he became a nerd rapper. I even think he did an interview in an episode.

yep even with the dated celebrity guests the writing and voicework is still great.

That is old Kentucky Shark and he has been there!

>2007 internet humor

is that because of when you were watching it? I mean most of the series came out in the 90s

>I tend to cringe during the interviews because the people seem to have no clue what the fuck is going on or where they are and don't really know how to respond to this really weird show
That's the point. It's a deliberately terrible talk show, where neither the host or the guest knows who the hell each other is and the host keeps asking incredibly inane questions while also making the interview about himself.

Remember Sup Forums

A shark on whiskey is mighty risky, a shark on beer is a beer engineer

You know that bear's a Yankee?

well fuck him

I honestly didn't watch it till this year.

I get it, I just find it funny in how cringe inducing it is, kind of like the good episodes of the Office.

>I'd like to say that I think this show is very bad and should be stopped. I think you're a bad person, and don't take this the wrong way, but I think you represent evil, and your presence makes any kind of progress in the universe impossible.

Which ones the episode where he's on his knees, slowly following a trail for several minutes straight, humming to himself?

The Thom Yorke & Bjork episode is a good starting point, IMO
Got me into the show, at least

I'm a knife

Knifing around

cutcutcutcutcutcutcut

Pretty sure it's Fire Ant.
Space Ghost followed an ant for almost 15 minutes.

Yeah there's a shortened version and an extra LOOOONG version.

YOUR SON IS A MORON

I just realized that shark was reused in the first episode of 12 oz mouse

Do you like sulfur?

Misery and Drizzelda swapping outfits please

Not really. Harvey Birdman has much better and timeless humour, as long as you kinda get some of the shows they're talking about.

The draw thread is two doors over

Zorak is cute.

Well, we're getting merch of him and Brak soon.

And yes, there's no Moltar.

It's one of those shows that I hated as a kid, but I started to appreciate it as I got older. So i'd say, yeah, it holds up.

He was a recurring character in 12 oz mouse. He also makes a cameo in Aquateen's second episode I think.

>there's no Moltar.

There's also no Rusty Wallace

I know it's not intentional but I can just picture Moltar complaining about how he's not included