Film characters that are superior to their real life counterparts

I'll start with an easy one: Mark Zuckerberg from the film is way better than the sweaty, nervous autist from reality

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dmYzjjSfT8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally all of them. Actors, especially actors with rehearsed lines, are all going to be infinitely more charismatic than real people.

...get me Bill Gates on the phone.

youtu.be/dmYzjjSfT8s
for the uninitiated
>greasy
>sweaty
>stuttering
soon to be president

This guy is genuinely likeable and a good actor.

>((()))

This is some real Idiocracy-tier shit. Back to your containment board you stupid cunt.

Eric Bana is a way better Chopper than the real Chopper

youve gotta be kidding

>in real life zuckerberg will be president during our lifetimes

Fucking based.

>pol boogeyman

Back to that site you came from, cancer

But Sup Forums... You are the cancer...

He would be a worse choice than Hillary

how long have you been here for? serious question

>increasingly nervous drumpfag

No. This was a film thread which you fucked up by bitching about something in a file name. You are the cancer that destroyed Sup Forums.

6 years, my newfag r_thedonald friend.

Zuckerfags will get nervous when he gets on stage to try and stutter his way through a debate. Haha even in the primaries he'd be torn to shreds.

Why are Sup Forumsfags so delusional?

It's a perception thing. If you're mentally ill you'd be perceive them as delusional.

Heath Franklin is superior to both

He was pretty funny but he just does a parody of Eric Bana's Chopper. He wouldn't even exist if it weren't for Andrew Dominik's film with Bana.

>m-my wife is asian

Those lines were real? I thought it was an original sketch from world peace. this makes it even funnier.

>Throwing an embarrassing schizo childish meltdown over literally 6 characters that aren't even letters or numbers

>randomly throws a temper tantrum over some reddit board he doesn't like
Holy shit, this is bait, right? No one is this sad.
If not, go back there right the fuck now.

He's right, tho.
Luckily Sup Forums idiots are easily recognizable because of their retarded meme-spouting and you can disregard their simple and parroted ideology after you spot them.

Why are you so triggered by that though, newfriend?

"no"

They literally tell you in the sketch to GOOGLE IT, you non-autistic freak.

Is your entire waking existence hinged on this? I don't mean to devoid your life of any meaning, but you know that you can't actually make Sup Forums leave entirely, right? It's a wild goose chase. There's pretty much nothing you can do except post autistic image macros and have embarrassing meltdowns in an attempt to epicly "satirize" your boogeyman in every thread, and that's not working because people are just laughing at your incredible delusion.

>Hahaha!! Are you TRUMPKINS TRIGGERED???!? S-SNOWFLAKES!!! xDDD
Take your adhd meds, underage.

Triggered as fuck, so sad.

Jesus. I wonder if people can be so retarded to give him even MORE power.

I'm getting secondhand embarrassment from your posts, so I'm just going to assume this is b8.

Have you considered medical help, kid? Getting this triggered over a board on the internet means that you have some serious issues.

>,kid?
Hahahaha

So sad, I bet you're foaming over each one of my posts.

I feel pity for you, I really do.

you don't seem to be using your 'memes' ironically anymore and that's a dumb move because you're turning into useful idiots.

>this whole thread

>anime image on an anime image board

Fuck dude you got me, I'm literally shaking right now. Master debater xD

But I don't use memes, at all. You realize the "the donald" kekistani meme spouting neckbeard boogeyman you keeping having wet nightmares about isn't.. actually real, right?

>over a fucking filename

So sad, you're obviously desperate as fuck.

Dude, you're trolling me so hard right now. I'm so angry I guess you could say, Its an Epic Win!! :D

>being so pathetic that you see all in memes
Seek help, you clearly need it

>you don't seem to be using your 'memes' ironically anymore

You're pathetic!! Not me, I just log in every day to remind you and your fucking racist pissbaby manbaby dudebro friends how pathetic they are. Between the hours on end of posting the same buzzword insult vomit until a thread prunes anytime politics comes up, I actually lead a very sociable life.

Ray Liotta was a better Henry Hill. The real Henry Hill doesn't even seem like he could have ever been a gangster.

Seek help, buddy.

Goddamn do I hate that guy with a passion. Not even memeing.

Okay, this is a genuine question, but do you have any real conversations on this board? Is it all the spergtastic "Donaldkins are triggered babies!! xD" shit or do you hold legitimate exchanges on here too? Are you, like, paid or something?

why are you so triggered, buddy?

Okay, that's enough. Witnessing your mental collapse was fun but I'm not giving you (you)s any more.

seek help, buddy

that was anti climactic thought it would be alot worse, then i went down the rabbit hole and watched him with his AI he is truly evil