ITT out of context panels

ITT out of context panels

I don't see how the OP image is out of context. It's quite self-explanatory

Don't be a faggot Sulu.

He's her teacher and she's in grade-school.

Jesus Sulu, are you gay?

GET IT

Is that a shot at George or at them making him gay in the newest movie?

The context wouldent add much to that I feel

Anybody got Winnie the Pooh drags somebody down a flight of stairs

Not really a 'shot' but that was the joke, yeah. Didn't know about the movie thing.

Fuck dat pussy.

I had to look it up to see what you were talking about and they actually went ahead and did it. It just had to be him and they couldn't retcon Uhura or something.

The 90's were the best.

It's almost never brought up, but I love how Mignola paces his stories, and this particular strength really shines in the comedy bits.

George Takei isn't keen on them making Sulu gay. I would almost say it's odd since he himself is gay, but then you have to remember that he doesn't let his personal life influence a character's identity. Quit shoving the gay where it doesn't work.

He actually has a pretty good reason for it. The point of divergence was after Sulu was born, so if Sulu is gay in the new canon he was gay in the old canon. So not only would that be retconning the old Sulu, it'd be retconning the Federation into a society where he was forced into the closet.

Is Sulu younger than Kirk? The point of divergence was the day Kirk was born.

I'm pretty sure he's younger yeah, by a couple years at least. Also, I don't see where is coming from, but I admittedly haven't watched most of TOS in many moons - how many times did he express any interest in a female?

As far as I know, no. He had a daughter in Generations, but that doesn't rule anything out given Star Trek technology.

>it'd be retconning the Federation into a society where he was forced into the closet.
Well in the 60s and 70s it kind of was just by virtue of the time period it was created in

TOS Sulu had a daughter but it's not like he was an obvious raging heterosexual otherwise. Also bisexuality is an option

>raging heterosexual

For some reason this is hilarious to me.

the shading on his top eally makes Robin's shirt look sexy

What is the context?

Yeah, otherwise the movies would of been PERFECT

Mad Scientist builds a beam that makes people that live in a small town act like its the twenties, out of nostalgia or something. We'll never know, because he was dead before the Titans came into town.

Sauce?

Then they fuck right?

how did hulk get his finger in the trigger guard?

>the Hulk has a gun

Do you know how many necks you have snapped in your lifetime?

His legs look real nice too

Not enough