letterboxd.com/machill54/
letterboxd.com/firehorse_jane/film/the-beguiled/
letterboxd.com/a7xfan/film/wonder-woman-2017/
rateyourmusic.com/list/Kolibiri/film_accessibility_levels/
letterboxd.com/creamy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bitch

ribbit

Does /lbg/ like musicals? And I don't mean "cool" ones like Rocky Horror or Sweeney Todd, but classic ones like 42nd Street and Singin' in the Rain.

letterboxd.com/OriginalName3/

Original name

she doesn't really look like a frog 2bh she's just plain ugly

what happened to that rym movie site?

plain amazing

it's a pie in the sky at this point

yum

Shut the fuck up with the redditspeak

i don't know what that means

@27AMDi34

PREVIOUS THREAD:

>cinemos
>planned launch: april 2016
>radio silence from the dev team for over a year now with the site still in closed 'beta' and only a landing page

lmao vaporware

Emily Jean is an angel.

if cinemos is as annoyingly designed as RYM I'm staying tb.h

>Movie is over 2 hours long

Hey guys, my name is Pete the Cat.
Wanna talk about movies?

Hi

go fuck yourself

the birth of a nation was brutal, I can't believe the little sister jumped off the cliff

letterboxd.com/dubs_decide/

I don't get it were they supposed to be the same person?

Better than a fate worse than death, amirite?

;_;

>Want to watch Sátántangó
>It's fucking 7 hours long

birth of a nation is the donald trump of movies

>want to watch Shoah
it's 8 hours long

grow a pair

why?

>watching fiction

youtube.com/watch?v=a4ysejgZiuE

never post again you pleb

what?

also, why are you talking to me like that? did I offend you?

letterboxd.com/Iturbide/

I only log movies I've seen as of the date I created my account. I-it's not how it looks, fellas.

fuck you

Reminder that if you have watched under 1000 features since setting up your Letterboxd account, you are unwelcome in these threads

stop bumping this thread, you already killed it, you asshole piece of shit

>tfw I threaten AMDi so much he refuses to follow me and shitposts about me instead.

letterboxd.com/albion
making a cup of tea edition

I just thought about marathoning Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy (1979). What did I think of it lads?

DIE, DIE FUCKING DIE!

kill yourself

is there such a thing as self-plagiarism?

I have an essay due in an hour or so and I'm writing it by joining together several passages of previous essays of mine and also my answer to a question from an exam in the same class. is this allowed?

I'm watching the Maurice Chevalier musical. The Smiling Lieutenant was amazing. Claudette Colbert is so charming.

>The Smiling Lieutenant was Emily Jean
FTFY

letterboxd.com/Arokz/

Stay alive, no matter what occurs!

"What are you looking at, fuckface?"

sure, that's what it is

>tfw someone follows you and then unfollows you an hour later

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

thoughts, lads?

letterboxd.com/filmbjaimer/list/2010s-movies-where-ryan-gosling-mansplains/

I want to hear emily jean's opinion on this list

it was prety great!

>18 year old hermit. Schizophrenic, and autistic. Cinema is my oxygen. Pretentious Froslass. Listener of music. Letterboxd gives me my voice. Politically neutral. Not restricted by pronouns. Everything I write here is a mistake, but I keep at it. I'd like to think of myself as that nobody. Joined July 24th, 2014.

>I almost never use profanity in my reviews. 5/5 reviews are the most common because I find they're the easiest to write and they're the ones I revisit most.

>Important you read the following.

>I don't limit myself by pronouns since I identify myself as a genderqueer pansexual (or if that's easier for you, bisexual). I only have male pronouns because they were most common in my real life but I wish to express a female side which my profile pictures have helped me out with (you will always be seeing me carrying them). My friend loureviews has mentioned that she read me as female, and if you choose to read me as such, do as you please.

>I'm very restrictive about which aspects of the community I choose to interact with, so don't expect an instant follow back, and on the rare occasion I do follow one, don't expect a comment or a like on every last one of your reviews or lists. If you manage to interest me enough, you might be lucky. If all you do is meme, then you're unlikely to gain my attention. And if you enjoy my writing, that's cool - I don't like to think of myself as a great writer. And please, for the love of god, don't link your own reviews in the comments section of mine when I can find them by myself.

>Do not bring me into political talk for I will most likely not respond.

You're missing one important film.

letterboxd.com/machill54/

some good shit on line today

Already saw it
:^)

wahoo!!!!!!!!!

Repeat this dumb shit one more fucking time and I'll punch your face in.

why dont you calm down and watch Science Crazed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>a tour de force

letterboxd.com/firehorse_jane/film/the-beguiled/

>when you barely pay attention to a movie yet you logged it as watched anyways

>we need a fat guy to play an idiot

letterboxd.com/a7xfan/film/wonder-woman-2017/

lmao Brucie Melvin seethin'

i screwed up and made that comment to serious sounding and now that lady things i don't know who a7xfan is when in fact i am his biggest fan

and idc about wonder woman, the only feminist movie I'm seeing in theaters is Battle of the Sexes

>idc about wonder woman
Yes you do.

I do.

Wonder Woman isn't a feminist movie. It's not automatically feminist just because the director and main character is female.

Yes it is.

>the unsung hero of the World War 1 was a kike female
>not a feminist kike shit flick

found the kike

one in the same, user

rateyourmusic.com/list/Kolibiri/film_accessibility_levels/

battle of the sexes is, and I'm seeing emily meme's lesbian scenes on the big screen

>not saying jean to make a 3 time rhyme
ONE JOB

HYAGH! HYAGH! HYAGH! HYAGH! HYAGH! HYAGH!

letterboxd.com/creamy/

Patrician coming through

Fuck the Creamy

are you back?

i think i speak for everyone when i say no, none of us even noticed you were gone

>badlands

no

the King has returned

>Spirited Away and Napolean Dynamite rated that high

Please go away

based

who are you quoting?

your mom when i fucked her last night

dumb "who are you quoting" poster

can you respond me when you grow up?, meanwhile don't you ever reply me again