You get that for killin' Jews?

>You get that for killin' Jews?
>Bravely.

Unironically what did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Kf-sFQICZew
youtube.com/watch?v=a3uqv0eP7Tg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That he got it for bravery* in the line of duty.

>chili and sea bass

That makes no sense, though. I think he's bragging to bearjew like, "Yeah, I killed them bravely." Even though he is about to be beaten down by a bat, he's like, "fuck you faggot"

Really added to the scene imo

It also works the other way framing it as a cowardly act.

>Killed jews bravely
>Got medal
>Brag about it to disgusting jew's face
>"cowardly act"

Explain.

FOR GERMANY

>this shit
Kike revenge fantasy

>deathproof
Feminist revenge fantasy

>django
Nigger revenge fantasy

Does this eggheaded cuck realize he's a white guy?

you're trying too hard to make a dunnhier meme

>le wrong quote meme

nobody fell for it and now you're trying too hard.

Being white doesn't mean you should support Nazis, male chauvinists, or slavers. That would be a ridiculous and childish extreme reaction against the excesses of modern progressivism.

>Mom brought home black men during the 70's
Probably not.

I just want to know why he said "Bravely"

Jesus Christ why don't you look up why soldier are awarded a silver star or medal of honor.

Because from the nazi perspective jews were the oppressive tyrants.

I know why soldiers are awarded medals, retard

I just want to know why he said "Bravely" instead of, like, courage or honor or something

Why do Jews hate Nazis so much? Its almost like they're jealous of something. Inferior much? Its a lifetime later, nobody cares, and they are still butthurt.

So in other words you're an insecure beta that has to interject a political rhetoric into every piece of media you consume because you do nothing but browse Sup Forums and Sup Forums all day?

It's a medal he got for some battle. Not that he killed Jews, you fell for the Jew trap made by QT.

doubling down doesn't make it any funnier, dipshit

Cucks

He said "Bravery".

>ur just insecure xp
you argue like a bitch

No, he said "Bravely" as in "Bravely killing jews"

Side effect of believing you're chosen by god.

One of the dumbest things I've ever seen written on the internet, especially since anti-Jewish shills still cry about Jews supposedly killing a fantasy character from the bible and it's been over 2000 years since that "happened."

>a lifetime
>long time

This thread is just embarrassing

He said "Bravery".

>over 50% of Jews don't even believe god is real because their average IQ is like 110
>believe they're chosen by god

I just want to know why he said Bravely.

*tips fedora*

>no source to back up his claim

No, watch the scene again and look it up on IMDB, it says "Bravely"

He said "Bravery".

>Bravely
It's not "bravely", it's BRAVERY. He got the medal for bravery, no for "killing jews bravely", you turd ass dumb fuck.

Wrong. "Bravely". I have the movie on the tv, he says Bravely

He said "Bravery"

But when asked, he says, "Bravely." As in, "Bravely killing jews."

>"You get that for killin' Jews?"
>"Bravely (killing jews)." *smug smile*

I think he was bragging.

>religious mouth breather attempts a rebuttal

Sorry, it's bravely.

Hateful 8 was his best movie. At first I thought it was racebaiting but the end really reminded me a lot of Pulp Fiction. 2 enemies coming together to take on the true foe. Basically this film was anti-woman and I loved it. Bros before hoes.

Hmm

see

>this thread

Always thought it was Beverly.
Hitler's little cute name.

We have a bunch of big guys in here trying to start the next epic memery?

youtu.be/Kf-sFQICZew
Bravery

pathetic op

I WILL DESTROY YOU

>inglorious goyim
>not political

Actually Inglorious Basterds was obviously satire of the revenge genre.

Jesus Christ please let this whole thread be satire.
WWI
He was a veteran of WWI
In the fucking trenches. Inglorious Basterds portrays american Jews acting just as violently as Nazis.
Come on Sup Forums

Are you fuckers seriously not getting the idea that the Basterds were as shitty as some of the people they killed? Movie was marketed as a typical revenge fantasy too (watch the trailer) and it was everything but.

>jealous
>1 in 5 billionaires Jewish
>1 in 4 Nobel prize winners Jewish
>half of university faculty Jewish
>1.4% of the population

Nah man, IB is the best movie in tarantino's filmography, and Diane Kruger is certainly the best choice for a foot scene too.
The entire movie is rife with dramatic irony, and its one of few movies of his that pulls it off-jackie brown is the only other one I can think of.
Shoshanna is the revenge angle, no?

>sympathizing with another race
Only whitey does this tbqh

>Reddit arguments

>that reddit spacing

Sup Forums btfo

How is this funny at all? Are you on meth?

>White people are the only race that sympathizes with other races, that's why white people should kill all the other races
See, not only is that a stupid argument, but you're also just plain wrong. Asians practically fetishize white people to the point where it is a common business practice to hire white actors to appear in Asian social events/business meetings just to make it more prestigious. Not to mention that there are plenty of Africans (in Africa) that are so cucked by white people that they actually romanticize the pre-colonial era.

That doesn't mean they care about whites.

True dat

I'm sure all parasites care about their hosts, in their own way.

Does that mean you care about me you shitposting fuck?

What does any of that have to do with "sympathize"?

When I saw this movie, I thought it was a criticism of American foreign policy because the Americans in the film didn't actually end up helping anything. Hitler would've been killed without their "help". Also, I thought it was trying to show that the Americans became almost as evil as the Nazis for treating the Germans the way they did in retaliation.

But then I saw Django Unchained, and realized that Tarantino was just an edgy faggot who wanted to make movies about killing evil bad guys.

>(((white)))

You are saying "Jews kill bravely"or that "people kill Jews bravely"

My history books doesn't had the holocaust stuff or the 6 million Jews killed.
It just says Jews where taken to concentration camps and a lot died there, it doesn't deny the holocaust, they just omit the whole stuff.
I'm Mexican.

that's weird.

Mexican here as well
My dad always told me to be wary of History books made in the USA.

>every single nazi that fought in the war gunned down innocent jews
Quality writing uno farto @ 3:17

youtube.com/watch?v=a3uqv0eP7Tg

Turn on English subtitles. He says "bravery"

>jews
>innocent
But seriously the holocaust is a hoax