/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

Good job Delta's - Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2016.htm

>Out This Week:
Han Solo #2
Poe Dameron #4

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>The Clone Wars Legacy Content:
starwars.com/tv-shows/the-clone-wars-legacy

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12p8_m1o7U5k7jnHdtoLNPFglcJ59-jNeV0NyJT-PxL0/edit?usp=sharing
barnesandnoble.com/blog/sci-fi-fantasy/chuck-wendigs-star-wars-aftermath-life-debt-reflects-a-diverse-galaxy/
starwarsnewsnet.com/2016/07/star-wars-weekly-social-buzz-14.html
starwars.com/databank/bossk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sound advice

>it's a "clones heroically fight to the end despite being born to suffer" episode

>Boba Fett escapes the Sarlaac
>has no idea empire is wrekt

>Act I
>ship is stolen and needs to get it back
>taken while in Sarlaac
>fights space niggers and gets ship back
>hearing rumours empire is in disarray
>meets mysterious dude who tells him where luke is so he can get revenge

>Act II
>Fett goes to planet with this dude, says he is not fond of jedi either and they can help each other
>Boba's help in exchange for info on Luke
>Planet is sprawling imperial base
>Boba's armor is taken for "repairs"
>approached by high ranking officials in his room
>they want him to make a clone army; because he is an unaltered clone of his father they can do so
>want to restore Empire to greatness with Grand Army of Republic
>Boba hates he is a clone and refuses; they then trap him
>Proceeds to escape the planet and get armor back via espioage/stealth
>Knows Slave I has been moved to an SD in orbit
>steals shuttle to get ship back

>Act 3
>fights stormies aboard SD to get to Slave I
>ends up captured and brought to leader of base
>Carnor Jax, former imperial guard, proclaimed himself emperor
>says manu warlords fighting it out in Empire, wants to restore it to glory and genuinely wants peace
>Boba can help make amends for the sins of his father and himself
>together they can find Luke and end the Jedi
>pottery
>Boba says fuck that and blows up controls
>SD going down and Carnor chases Boba through it as he tries to get to hangar
>gets to ship and Carnor confronts him
>some force abilities and has a force pike; Boba says he has killed Jedi and this will be easy
>Jax lying on floor rekt, says there is something far worse than him in the shattered ranks of the empire; something far more sinister than Palpatine that will rise to power unless stopped
>Boba keks, kills him and flies off

END

Rip Commander Thorn, we hardly knew thee

I'd imagine Boba getting out of the Sarlaac all dazed and confused and then it turns into The Hangover with bounty hunters and pirates and stuff.

Nah. Boba stays in the Sarlacc. Leave him to rot there so he can stop shitting on his dad's legacy.

Also;

>they want him to make a clone army; because he is an unaltered clone of his father they can do so

Can't be done. Unaltered or not, he's still a clone. You can't clone a clone and not have/expect defects. It's like xeroxing something that was xeroxed. Keep doing it and it's going to be more fucked up. Best clones/copies are always of the original source. Clones from Boba are more or less going to turn out in varying degrees of 99.

>Jax lying on floor rekt, says there is something far worse than him in the shattered ranks of the empire; something far more sinister than Palpatine that will rise to power unless stopped

> something far more sinister than Palpatine

I know you're trying to refer to Snoke. But that's just bullshit. Nothing's worse than the Dark Lord of the Sith.

>Can't be done
This is not xeroxing. This is Kamino cloning. Star Wars has some advanced technology to the point I'm sure the Kaminoians would iron out every kink. Matter of fact, why wouldn't they create a genetic super soldier perfect in everyday? Maybe too expensive. Even for them.

I like how there's no actual story and it's just a bunch of shit happening

Rey a best

Clone Wars guide is done.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12p8_m1o7U5k7jnHdtoLNPFglcJ59-jNeV0NyJT-PxL0/edit?usp=sharing

Why are there multiple episodes duplicated in column D?

>Clone cadets episodes listed as random
wtf

I actually kind of like that idea. A movie where Boba Fett is just this dumb asshole that's like "Aww fuck I want me fuckin ship."

That seems like it would require a more elaborate and slower process than the mass production the Kaminoans used.

>Slaves of the Republic only 2 stars
>Clone episodes not their own category
Other than solid, but both of those are necessary changes.

Whoops. I'll fix it tomorrow when I'm more awake.
Idk how to really categorize that episode.
And now I do. I'll make those changes tomorrow morning.

No guides, watch everything.

Wait, some of the Kanan comic was originally part of Clone Wars?

Most of the Kanan comic takes place DURING The Clone Wars.

I mean the actual TV show, did they intend to introduce him as a padawan?

No, Kanan was created purely for Rebels, nothing in his story was something intended for TCW.

The closest thing there is that Depa Billaba was set to appear in the background of an episode, but that's it.

I'd like to see something similar to the Jodo Kast story, where Boba crawls out but finds that in his absence some asshole has started pretending to be him. He sets out to find this guy, but he also has to come to terms with the fact that his time in the Sarlacc has left him with considerable muscle and even nerve damage from which he'll never fully recover, but he's set on making sure that his (and by extension his father's) legacy remains in his hands. He sets out for what may be his last hunt, to find this imposter and settle the score.

He and the imposter have a Sergio Leone-style duel at the end- the imposter is killed, though he also fatally wounds Boba. He dies with the satisfaction that he did so under his own terms, having protected the Fett legacy, and with the satisfaction of knowing that whoever becomes the new "best bounty hunter" will live without knowing whether he would've stacked up against Boba, never having the opportunity to directly challenge him (sort of like how Cad Bane never had the satisfaction of seeing whether he could beat Jango in a straight fight).

Also featuring Dengar and Bossk as supporting characters.

I don't hate this

I think something like this with a western vibe would work for Boba. I doubt it would go over well if Boba dies at the end, but a story like that really only works if he dies.

That has potential.

Something like this would be great. But we're not going to get that, we're going to get a generic action movie.

>Sarlacc has left him with considerable muscle and even nerve damage from which he'll never fully recover
I like this idea because one of the things that bothered me about Boba returning from the Sarlacc in the EU was that it never really made an impact on him. There's stories about him in the Sarlacc, stories about him getting out and having to recover... but after that, he just goes back to normal and the ordeal had barely any physical or psychological effect on him despite having been there for weeks or months. He may as well have just been locked in a closet for a few days for all the impact it had on him. He comes back and he's right back to being the same old Boba Fett.

I just want an Edge of Tomorrow/Groundhog day plot device. No matter what he does he can't escape the Sarlaac

That's what made Maul's return work. At the beginning it was dumb, he just comes back and goes "yes, REVEENENNNNGGNENNGNEGNE on KENOHHHHBEEEE" and that's boring.

Then season five hits and his arc is less about revenge on Obi-Wan and more about trying to carve out a place for himself after having his life goal and promised position taken from him. At this point, his being defeated by Obi-Wan has a greater impact beyond just "you beat me and cut me in half, I have robot legs now and want revenge", it completely derailed his life and he can't just pick up where he left off because his master moved on and replaced him and now sees him as a threat.

This is also why Maul returning in Rebels doesn't work- he didn't "die" again so this isn't a resurrection cheat, but at the same time it's now been 15 years since the Clone Wars and Maul still has the same story, the same goals, and the same methods. Nothing changed. It's just "welp, here's Maul again!" just like what happened with Boba in legends and it's boring.

ded thred

The other day I tried doing an in thread /qst/ to keep threads going during down time.

No one participated. I lost a lot of confidence in that attempt at revival.

It's Friday.

I'm still astounded that little Google front page animation apparently triggered a shitload of people

How long could Kirito last in the Star Wars universe? Could he get through Order 66?

He's Kirito, he'd kill Palpatine himself and literally every female character in the galaxy would be hungry for his cock.

Yes, even the one you're thinking about.

>How long could Kirito last in the Star Wars universe? Could he get through Order 66?
If we're being realistic he wouldn't last long.

But Kirito is fueled by bad writing, so he'd be completely unstoppable.

>No, Ahsoka! Nooo!

>The Ahsoka Novel is now 400 pages of Ahsoka crying about how Kirito won't ever notice her

It doesn't take much to trigger the alt-right. They're as bad as SJWs.

Why wouldn't it?

Back to Sup Forums with you

Don't have a response? Use memes

I'm not really seeing the problem. It's a bunch of little doodles that don't represent specific people. The only people who would care are the "b-but white genocide!" morons.

All of you take this shit elsewhere.

It's implying that black people can stop sniping cops and screaming about how they dindu noffin' long enough to actually accomplish something. That's offensive to the hard-working individuals who put their blood, sweat and tears into accomplishing this.

The Asian is fine, though, they're smart as fuck. Surprised there wasn't one involved in the actual project.

You're not even trying

Holy shit

It's offensive and doesn't represent reality, it undermines people's hard work. It's like how Dr. Matt Taylor's shirt offended people so instead of talking about the Rosetta mission people were talking about some dude's shirt.

Fuck off already, no one cares faggot.

Would it be wrong to say this is all that happens in Aftermath?
>Captain Wedge Antillies is captured outside of Akiva by Imperial officer Rae Salone and is rescued by Rebel forces. On the surface of the planet, the Rebels fight against the Empire. After resolving the revolt Rae is promoted. Meanwhile, the Kashyyyk, the beginning of a revolution led by Han Solo and Chewbacca begins.

Bump

What do you guys think of Star Wars?

It's ok.

Shit
Don't mention it here again

>Star Wars

>Star Wars

I had a dream that Rogue One came out and sucked.

Please tell me my dream won't be a reality.

I'm posting from the future.

I never saw the movie because I'm not that much into Star Wars but I can tell you that my girlfriend is a lying, cheating whore.

Hope that clears things up for you.

You're dream could become reality.

Your dream won't be a reality.

It was better when they weren't ashamed of the shit they did in the past. The EU, the prequels, Boba Fett.

You can't expect something to stay consistently gold all the time without finding some degree of rot.

That depends. Did you like TFA? If so, you'll probably like rouge one.

>Also featuring Dengar and Bossk as supporting characters.

>and Bossk as supporting characters.

>Bossk

You realize Bossk died in RoTJ, right?

What does /swco/ think of Fanboys anyway?

Throw in a mysterious dark side cult that may or may not be the Knights of Ren, but they do nothing other than obtain Vader's Lightsaber.

And Rae is with an unnamed Admiral on the last SSD.

And Boba's armor was found by Jawa's and sold to someone unknown, and yeah, that's it.

I had a dream of having sex with an asian milf and then I cummed irl for the first time no lie

>This is not xeroxing.

It's highly comparable. For every clone cloned from a clone, the genetic sequence breaks down or deforms. So yeah, It kinda is.

> Star Wars has some advanced technology to the point I'm sure the Kaminoians would iron out every kink

Tell that to 99. You try to clone Boba, THIS is what you'll get. Only potentially worse as mental retardation would most certainly be an expected side effect. Boba is an unaltered clone, but is still a clone. And by that alone he can never be a host source.

Pretty good movie
>ywn wreck Kristen Bell

barnesandnoble.com/blog/sci-fi-fantasy/chuck-wendigs-star-wars-aftermath-life-debt-reflects-a-diverse-galaxy/

Life Debt spoilers:
>Han's absence looms over the book like Luke's in TFA
>Vader fanboys/girls start getting violent and the NR has to deal with it
>More Sloane as she gains more Imperial power

Overall this review isn't bad since it doesn't paint Aftermath in a pure positive light, and it even brings up some of the comics and books that already came out to help some points along.

Shut your stinkin' mouth!

starwarsnewsnet.com/2016/07/star-wars-weekly-social-buzz-14.html
>On Shaak Ti:

I made it boys, I'm famous now

Now that you have his attention, ask about the fate of the Wookiee Jam Crew

I don't like it either, user. But Bossk is nothing but a burned crispy lizard corpse in the middle of the desert next to a giant toothed sphincter.

>tfw she must have made the Holocron and then just waited like a bitch for her death while Jedi and children around her fought to the death
>didn't even become a Force Ghost or anything, she just gave up and meditated knowing the Order was about to become extinct.
>She was one of few people who may have stood a chance, may have helped save lives.
>She could have at least tried to get the children out of the Temple.
>Maybe even could have taken Anakin with Cin Drallig and Inky
Fuck this. Waifu officially D R O P P E D.

First time ever that I actually think the EU version of a character was better.

And we're never getting Rambo Ti, half-naked on a Rancor, ever again.

She had the added problem of the clones turning against her people, though. She was the Jedi in charge of training the clones and seeing them go off to battle and what not. That probably had a big psychological effect on her to the point where she might not have wanted to try and fight off the clones just to get to Anakin.

His bio on Starwars.com says nothin' about it, unlike Boba, so I'm gonna say he's still alive. And he deserves to live, after all!

What do the prequel fanboys here think about Jar Jar Binks?

>His bio on Starwars.com says nothin' about it

It use to. It's how I found out he died when Jabba's sail barge blew. It's where my image in came from.

Could have been executed better. WAS executed better in TCW. Toning down the accent and pratfalls for the sake of pratfalls would have made him far more bearable in TPM. I actually quite like the scene of him fucking around during the droid battle for some reason.
That said I don't particularly ride the hate wagon, he's eyerolling at worst and we wouldn't have the greatest star wars comic of all time without him.

Messa thinkin yousa're goin to has a bombad timen if yousa can't come to yousa ownen conclusions.

He was fine in TCW, and his episodes were fun and as the series go on they even get better.

He's a good loyal Imperial citizen that deserves all his praise for getting Palpatine into power while no other Senator dared to do so.

starwars.com/databank/bossk

I've been looking all over the web archive of that page, but couldn't find any reference to him dying. If it was actually there, that line must have only been there for a short time before it was removed, either due to it being an error or otherwise.

He's pretty good in Clone Wars.
Not annoying and actually funny.

>and we wouldn't have the greatest star wars comic of all time without him.
George R. Binks?

>No aliens

>Scarif

Well I know where I'm from in the Star Wars universe now.

LSG DUN GOOFED BIG TIME NAMING THE PLANET SCARIF
DONT GOOGLE IT I REPEAT DONT GOOGLE IT
HOLY SHIT

Or do google it if you really want to know, I need someone to be traumatized with

What, scarification? That bothers you so much?

Seems apt