It Hurts!!

...well shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u6Zoezcq1RA
youtu.be/HXek9_IGWZA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it sure is

It was a good comic. I enjoyed these threads everybody!

youtu.be/u6Zoezcq1RA

RIP EARTH

This is the last comic? So can we debate on one thing...was this the new homestuck?

>Chapter 420
Well, Earth sure got blazed!

everybody died the end

thanks gob for all the fun times

I've never actually had anything from Arby's, how is it?

I'm glad the last comic involved Partyman. I love that dude.

Fuck, somehow he pulled like 8 different fake outs, then destroyed the whole goddamn planet. The absolute madman.

It's pretty fucking good.

so that was earth they blew up? not the planet with the turtles? I guess the purple in panel 4 is a giveaway but....

that purple light could be from something else. wouldn't be the first fakeout

Arby's is good. They use a lot of melted cheese, you don't gotta chew that much, and they got horseradish sauce on tap.

Ah shit.

I feel that this is the level of shit that Gob would actually pull though.

Their curly fries are god-tier.

>not this youtu.be/HXek9_IGWZA

A shigggity diggity doo da

That being said, we space or hell arc now? Either way I'm pretty excited.

Surely Aurora and Pasqualo with live through this. R-right?

>filename
MY
ABSOLUTE
NIGGA

>this was a fakeout
>things proceed as normal in the next strip
>before the same thing happens again for reals

gob just confirmed that was earth on twitter

half expecting another fakeout

oh.....oh

>Earth got fucking destroyed

Joke's on you guys everything was red so they were actually on Mars all along. r-right? ;_;

It had a good run

> Aurora roasts world
> 20 pages of intense soul crushing The Happenings
> Everyone dies
> 2 panels tucked in the corner of a pulp fiction skit

Bravo anticlimax Gob 10/10! Now go on a 2 month haitus to really drill it in.

>"I don't deserve this"
>immediately loses it
poor pasq

we homestuck now

WHAT THE FUCK GOB?!?!

>tfw the school survived and they are wandering the space in a chunk of the earth

I wonder if the next part of the comic takes place in hell. Everyone died so everyone can "live."

I think they're going to hell Doom style

>Everyone died so everyone can "live."
What do you think this is, some hero story?

>we dream bubbles arc now

Fuck.

Gob keeps you on your toes.
>page 400
Nothing
>reenactment of page 100
Nothing, so I guess I can relax.
>page 420
and everyone's dead.

Welcome to the Hell arc.

>not having faith in gob

people shit on it because they don't come out with a new way to give you diabetes/heart attacks every month
Like most fast food, it's okay for what it is, a cheap meal
They are the only restaurant to have consistently good curly fries and mozzarella sticks which helps a lot

So pasqualo basically did this, right? His negative feelings summoned the space rhinos

I don't know about the rhinos being manifestations of his emotions like Aurora was, but I have a hunch that they're in the same "not real" category as Dawg Stevens and Slavcat.

>having faith in anything after he killed off best girl

Katie predicted the Space Rhinos though

Pasqualo did nothing wrong

The Ruben is easily one of the best fast food sandwiches Iv ever had. The plain old shaved roast beef sandwich with Arby's sauce is pretty good as well for something fast and different from a burger

I enjoy their jr bacon and cheddars quite a bit. I really like their red sauce.

The absolute madman!

It's good fast food, but it's expensive. Rich fucks that never eat at fast food chains complain they're not $20 burgers, but they're certainly fancier than anything you'd get at most other national chains.

McDonald's is literally bottom tier though. I'm actually not exaggerating, I would legit prefer to eat at an unknown Chinese buffet than eat at McDonald's. The best McDonald's has to offer is their chicken and the only reason for that is that it's exceptionally hard to screw up an order of chicken nuggets. I would seriously consider gas station food over McDonald's. Wendy's, Burger King, Rally's, Hardy's, literally all other fast food chains are better than McDonald's.

Bill died and got the Earth blown up because he was /wrong/.

It fits.
There's nobody to look on in horror, everybody that cares is instantly destroyed.

How can one man be so wrong? McD's is by far the best burger joint out of the big 3. Followed by Wendy's, then Burger King.

The Big Mac alone beats out any attempt at a sandwich by anyone else, best nuggets and they have the best shoestring fries around.

Perhaps Aurora used her magic shit to save everyone, right?

but trisssh is still alive

It's like, fine the first time you eat it, but the more you eat it the more it weighs down your body and soul. It's just.. so much heavy grey meat.

In our heart.

This really is the next homestuck, isn't it?

But Aurora can't sense the SPace Rhinos. She had no idea that was gonna happen.
Unless her crying in 41 was because of what the space rhinos were about to do.

Oh fuck, that would make perfect sense. Gob you ruselord

Well, I guess now they're going to hell? It only makes sense, the story still has major loose ends. Those credits on the bottom right are really worrying me though. Maybe gob is gonna actually gonna end it here. On such an unceremonious note

Theres always credits on the bottom right

I'm kind of hoping that this is a fake out in that they're "not real" like someone else predicted, mainly because I'm not that high on the idea of an "everyone in Hell" arc.

Yep! There'll be more IT HURTS!!

What about the "a few of us teleported aboard the alien ship seconds before Earth was destroyed and now we have to hitchhike across the galaxy" arc?

Why did you post a blank image Gob?

I posted an image??

Still pretty sure the Space Rhinos don't actually exist and are a creation of Pasq's half of whatever fucked up thing him and Aurora have going. The cheesy tmnt theme, the fact that we've been told repeatedly that animal people don't exist (except the giant eagle, pigeon man, magma spider and all the others that do), and now that.

has slavcat always been a christian?

...who?

I really wish I knew what this "Slavcat" thing is. Oh well. ::shrug::

He goes to church all the time; he can't get enough of the purr-mons

boo

Hey, no need to be catty.

Only if a few of those include Eliza, Bill and Magma Spider.

Comic 313, standing behing Ally and Aurora.

gobolatula.com/ithurts/?comic=313-great-job

Forgot pic

Those are zombies.

Gob! You got me good - I was on the edge of my seat for both #400 and the band playing, and the dance, and all of it, and you just rused me into the sun.

GOOOOOOOOB
You glorious bastard

Yup!
Thank you so much!!

>yfw Greece never got their shit together before exploding

>it hurts isn't the new homestuck
>it was actually the new neglected mario characters all along

Will turbo milf be coming back?

Hey, thanks for making it dude

Jen's dead, baby. Jen's dead.

Fact: They don't call it "Royale with cheese" in France. A real Frenchman told me this.

Any time :3

I just checked, the tags for 313 are:
:3, allison, aurora, eliza, katie, lola, maddie, pasqualo, peeplops, powercord, prancibald, skeezy e, skullcap frank, stuart, the principal, trisssh

Slavcat is not a character in this comic.

I've always wanted to say this to some one, no homo

What's this from. I've seen it before and can't remember.

>Jen's dead, baby. Jen's dead.

Everyone's dead Gob. Clearly that's not too much of a barrier to showing up again.

The most important question: did this actually kill Pasqualo? Nothing short of demon magic and whatever shutdown code Jennifer tried seems capable of offing him. If there's solid chunks of Earth floating around there's probably solid chunks of Pasqualo to grow back. We already know asphyxiation won't kill him.

it hurts is the fucking best.

Nah... nothing can ever beat TGT.
It Hurts is definitely one of the best though.
especially when compared to garbage like: dumbing of age, so your a cartoonist, assigned male, cad, etc., etc., etc.

IT Hurts is my favorite. Followed closely by Pokemon Hard Mode.
I've been readin Poppy o Possum and Endtown, and they just dont compare.

this fucking comic

>Jen's dead, baby. Jen's dead.
But they are all dead now

Damn, I havent followed this comic since the part where the MC turns out to be a robot. I have no idea what's going on here.

catch up, dude
the first 100 have some of my favorites but the overall quality has only gone up over time imo

Shit, these guys have no respect. Destroying a planet while people are having an interesting debate about burgers? That's just rude.

Yup, we simply call it "Royal Cheese". "Cheese" is masculine ('le fromage", not "la fromage"), so no "e" on "Royale". And the less English words there is, the better, so no "with" either. VoilĂ  !
Oh, and great job, Gob. Your fucked-up twists never fail to amaze me.

I wanna try Arby's and Wendy's. They don't exist here.