RUH ROH

RUH ROH

screenrant.com/han-solo-movie-alden-ehrenreich-performance/

Disney getting their comeuppance for all the DC rumors they kept shilling.

Ha serves them right for picking the wrong guy.

How did he get the role in the first place? Surely there was more qualified.

>mfw the monster they feed to eat DC actually is eating them.
Pajeets are dead, bury them

Who even asked for or is looking forward to this film? It's gonna be shit and always was.

Disney taking over was the worst thing to ever happen to Star Wars.

It's complicated.

They should have hired Anthony Ingruber

>How did he get the role in the first place?
sucky sucky

He's probably good but the execs are thinking REEEE HE'S NOT LIKE HARRISON FORD and afraid that fans will hate it for not pandering to their nostalgia.

>Hire comedy writers when they wanted a serious movie
>Hire a literally who and be surprised he's shit

>pick a horrifically ugly literally who
>shocked that he sucks

I remember when i saw the reveal i thought it was a fucking joke.

Why are they making this movie anyhow? If it's pulling teeth to make, then why do it? Surely there are stories already out there that people actually feel inspiration towards. Make those stories instead.

He was the most qualified by far. And coincidentally met at a bat mitzvah

>does a half-decent impression on youtube
>get legions of fans to campaign for your casting despite otherwise being a mediocre actor

>mediocre actor
It's Star Wars, no one would care

>it's a Kathleen Kennedy is upset that everything is falling apart around her, and she's blaming everybody else episode

Well, looks like a reshoot is in order and it's time to call the cavalry.

This is going to be a disaster.

Who are all these actresses?

I don't understand; Why'd they hire a white male as the lead?

I thought he gave an alright performance in Hail Caesar, although he was supposed to be playing a total idiot.

Disney hired an acting coach for the actor already since he can't act.
Give the fucking acting coach to the impersonator.

>rogue one a mess
>han solo looking to be a dumpster fire
>everything they show of episode 10 just keeps confirming that they're doing what everybody feared
So this is how Starwars dies

How can you fuck up such an important casting...

Jews aren't white user.

>episode 10
What happened to 8 and 9?

Ridley clones

Literally Sup Forums memes. They saw him at a bar mitzvah.

THe entire concept of a Han Solo prequel is a novelty for the sake of fan service. Every step taken needs to be in the direction of fan service

Are those her sisters?

Because they look hot...fuck me, Ridley is the uggu of the family.

They should cast my boy John from Texas. The toy they released when TFA came out was almost as brown as him

????????

t'were

Just repackage it as Han Solo's son that he never knew he had.

for a relative unknown the guy's performance in Hail Ceasar was fucking phenomenal

Disney is dead.

Bury it.

Consider this mercy.

>implying it matters
Will still make a billion

Call a 5 minute video of paint drying star wars: the x and you fucking neckbeards will come out in droves

>Han solo movie
>Emilia Clarke
>reshoots
>changed directors
>got Ron Howard
>hiring an acting coach for the main actor

God this shot is going to fucking suck.

You know why, goyim

I can't wait.

I don't have it but they released a new manbabby doll/toy and solo looked like pablo solo

>Reconstructionist Judaism holds that contemporary Western secular morality has precedence over Jewish law and theology
With 25% of Americans having Irish ancestry, this is as white as it gets nowadays

He honestly met stevey bergstein at a bar mitzvah. No memeing at all

They should replace him with CGI

AND IT ALL COMES CRASHING DOWN

Just get Anthony Ingruber.

wait, Ron Howard is the replacement director? Are they gonna have green filters?

>Han Solo movie

I don't know who he is but now I'm his biggest fan

>Alden Ehrenreich, star of the troubled young Han Solo spinoff movie, was not delivering a performance up to Lucasfilm’s standards, leading the studio to hire an acting coach
>Lucasfilm’s standards
Must be real fucking bad if they're not happy with it especially after ridley, ford(in tfa) and felicity jones

i just hope its more funny-bad than boring-bad rogue one was

I'm honestly surprised they even made this movie.
Han Solo essentially is just Harrison Ford in most people's minds. There's nobody you could really pick to not make it feel weird to an audience who is familiar with the character.

You'd think they'd explore the new age they started with Force Awakens instead of setting every spinoff movie back during the OT or before.

>implying the years old half-decent impression on youtube is what makes people want him to play young Han Solo instead of the movie role he had where he was literally young Harrison Ford

Star Wars has been shit since 1999. They've been pissing on the grave for years

>fire your director a month before wrap
>second star wars spinoff movie where this has happened
>hire an acting coach for your lead again, a month or so before wrap

What the fuck are these people doing.

this

They most likely want to recast the OT cast so they can make more movies featuring them as young.
This movies is basically testing the waters

How stupid are you?

he sucked off Steven Spielberg to get the role, just like Shia did to get the Indy sidekick role.

>crashing
>burning
pick two

Obi movie when

That's exactly what I thought, I think people can at the very least agree that TFA and RO is a toss up between which is the worst. This movie sounds like it's going to be substantially shittier than both of them though, I didn't even think that was possible.

>>Emilia Clarke
Oh fuck tell me it ain't so.

>deliberately sabotage your own movie, fire directors
>hire shit actor
>when it bombs, blame it for having a white male lead

Oh, in a few years when the interest has completely died out.
Oops, Ewan's too old now, gotta recast him, lol

Doesn't matter. This piece of shit will still break 100 million because you could slap a Star Wars logo on used hypodermic needles and still make a killing

poor cast probably thought this was the time they were going to make it big (although there are exceptions)

kek, daisy is the unattractive sister

>They're gonna drop Solo and make it a Lando movie

SCREENCAP THIS!!!

You mean a random jew picked out of the oven isn't a good actor?

Surprising.

how many of those actors are jewish?

Yeah, but she's got the talent!

>go behind directors' backs to get them fired because you feel like they aren't taking your big break seriously enough
>producers finally check out the footage of your performance because of you
>they fucking hate it and now your own career is in jeopardy
He deserved it.

I feel sorry for Woody and Donald.

Can we get Emilia acting lessons too, please?

I think 100 million would be considered a massive flop

But why did the crew cheered and clappled when Lord and Miller dropped?

>rogue one a mess

In what world is $1 billion and 85% on RT a mess?

Idris Elba

Im sorry for them too. They don't deserve that

>commercial success means a movie is good
>RT scores boasting about how the main character was a woman means that it was good or interesting
mousecucks on suicide watch

this movie will be good and make a ton of money.

screencap this

It's a shame hitler didn't get to exterminate you kike subhumans

>around aspies never relaxies
This doesn't even rhyme. I'm not too conservative but come on can you do better than that

They won't. Even if he literally is young Harrison Ford. His name is far too German.

Serves them right for even thinking this movie was a good idea.

Woody and Glover are the only people with any talent in that crew.

At least Woody has Planet of the Apes this year and Spider-Man might not be shit for Glover.

That would be insane to be able to do it again and I would be happy if you can get it back from you and me your the game for you and me your game and I love it all of you can do that and you have a lot more fun with the other app that I could do for the time of year I have a little more than I could want it for you and I love you too and you have a lot more fun than the other game I love you so beautiful too many fun and I really want you too wish I tried you with tattoos.

Dumb phone

>85% on RT
Sorry for digressing but when did RT become so popular? Wasn't IMDb the go-to site for movie reviews?

With thunderous applause

Meme

Can't help feeling a bit sorry for the actor, but obviously Disney deserve everything that's coming to them for what they did with The Force Awakens.

>tfw your last name is so obscurely german I'd get doxxed in an instant if I namedropped myself to prove how white I am when trolling Sup Forumstards

I still don't get how the fuck anyone was looking forward to this. The only reason Han was so cool was because of Harrison Ford replacing him with some literally who is just stupid and everything we need to know about him when he was first introduced in A New Hope.

is there any doubt this movie is going to suck? does anyone care about a han solo prequil?

>In what world is $1 billion and 85% on RT a mess?
our current world
rogue one was laughably bad