Black teenage Iron "Man"

So Sup Forums, opinions? I honestly think it's bullshit, since there was no need for a change. "Say goodbye to Tony Stark" they said.

Why is this thread bait, Sup Forums?

I will stop buying comics soon if this shit doesn't end.

AYYY YO HOL UP

"Are you sayin' we be supa heroes 'n shiet?"

Sometimes this site becomes the most disappointing part of my day

I don't really care since I know they're just going to bring Tony back sooner or later.

>bitch about cultural appropriation
>appropriation as much culture as possible
This generation is so shit.

>Whor still a thing

*lips smacking*

>Appropriation as much culture as possible
Do you using much properly grammar?

I think she's pretty cute desu

Marvel going for those EBT bucks

>those hoop earrings

I will never understand the appeal.
Also damn girl, you're hair is too big to fit under that helmet.

pedo

>"Say goodbye to Tony Stark"
Only moviefags care about Tony anyway. No big loss.

and yet Odinson is about to lead a Thor title book.

Even stealing form the damn nazis!

The Unworthy Thor starts in October. Also "whor?" what are you, 5?

>gets quads
>doesn't know Whor
You're unworthy to wield those digits

The preferred term is lolicon.

I assume its a oh so clever insult for Jane.

Only in the same way that her comic is oh so cleverly written

Yes it is, it's also not new, so the fact that you questioned it and arent familiar just screams summer.

Yes, because she's a whore and it rhymes with Thor get it?

tony has sucked as a character for decades. pretty much since the moment they made him stop being a munitions manufacturer.

when he was an unlikable person, he was a likable character. when they tried to make him a likable person, everyone stopped caring about him as a character, because he became boring.

everything that made tony stark unique has been gone for a long, long time.

As unworthy of those digits as I am worthy of wielding the mighty power "[Unsolicited opinions about Israel]"

OoooOOOOOOOooooh!
IT's sssssSSSSOOOOooooo awful!

I'm like you! I hate and fear a young black girl IronMan for reason that OBVIOUSLY isn't racism.

We needed this (completely not about our own racism) thread made for the fifth time!

It's important for some reason! You're helping Sup Forums somehow!

Women ruining yet another male pastime.

>fifth time
You are way behind.

I'm afraid! What if Marvel decides that Superman should be a black girl too?
Or Batman?
Or Wonder Whor?
Marvel already made Green Lantern a not-white girl!
And they already made Cyborg a black man!
I'm afraid now!

SJWs detected

Post face, faget

I stopped reading Marvel comics when they made IronMan a black man!
I'm proud of that!
Marvel needs to make comics exactly how I want them or nobody will ever read them!
Tumblr told me to say this!

>I'm gonna wreck you on my tumblr!
>You'll never have a date again!

Wow, you're Sherlock Holmes reborn. You know that, right? Did you really figure that out all on your own?

White coward.

Can you troll trolls on a troll thread? Or does that create a temporal paradox?

>racist
>but muh oppression means I'm not

a Trolloral Paratrolls

>sassy black girl pose

What did she mean by this?

Well they made him mexican once.

>Whites getting mad when you're racist to them
Comedy.

Meh, it is just another comic I have no interest in reading.

Lel

Blast! I was hoping this anonymous message board would obscure my identity, but your deductive reasoning and investigative skill have pulled off the figurative cloak from my back! Well done, my anonymous ol' chap!

A pansexual genderfuild transfat afroamerican Deadpool?

Everyone! Everyone!
I have sales numbers and bar graphs and pie charts that say that Marvel Comics is going out of business because they aren't making comics about white men!
They only sold 350,472 issues of Sqirrel Girl last month! That's proof that I'm right about my Sup Forums-supremacist arguments!

Pics or it didn't happen.

You're -still- buying comics?

>whites being racist to whites because daddy problems makes them black
a riot

Only for one comic as a joke. He gets trans-formed into that form, and has to fight the urge to be triggered by everything.

>colored folks do the darndest things

WHORE! WHORE! WHORE! WHORE! WHORE! WHORE!
women can't lift the hammer because she's just a whore!
nobody believes feminist femnazi females exist because!
Marvel is telling lies about how Thor's superpowers work!

WHORE!

Its clickbait marketing where they want progressive points but could give a fuck about actual character development while also sexualizing a 15 year old. And of course they use a well known name because brand recognition.

Let me trigger you more bby.

Yeah, I'm gonna stop now with the rebirth shit. I'm pretty sure DC will start doing the same shit soon anyway.

>being sick of memes that were never funny means you're from tumblr

Anyone with good sense would not be reading a book about Iron Man, especially one written by Bendis regardless of who is holding the mantle.

>Bendis
More like Bendis-over and be culturally enriched.

good idea
>bring new life to a comic by adding a successor
>phase the old character out while still keeping them valid and adding a interesting/progressive character

poor execution
>did the same fucking Bendis like. shit with iceman and 'thor"
>fucking called her New iron man

Don't be an idiot, plenty of superheros and heroines who manage to keep their hair perfectly quaffed despite their costumes.

Lets be honest here, Iron Mans recent book wasnt good to begin with.
>Magic all in one suit
>Facial hair bros with Dr Strange
>Mary fucking Jane
Besides Marvel doesnt know what the fuck to do with half of their current OCs.

That she's strong and independent and don't need no Tony.

That Taylor Swift is killing me

Good for her. She's actually decent to look at now.

Gay acceptance was a mistake.

She looks cute now that she went normal. Good for her.

Her lips can smack on my dick anytime.

>implying real gays aren't pissed with the transfluid gendersexials as well

Ahhh, don't cry into your moonshine Zeke, them thar picturebooks with ther fancy words can't hurt you no more if you just stop "reading" them.
Time fer another family book burnin'!

Nice dubs.

Robbie Reyes is the only good diverse/legacy character to come out of recent Marvel and they fucking dropped his book

His book turned to shit the moment Moore was off the art
I bought that trash thinking the fun times would continue, but they did not. Damn shame since the first few chapters were brilliant

Aryans proving their inherent inferiority by starting World War 2 was "a mistake".
Gays buttfucking -you- because you're a heavy sleeper and don't lock your windows...
That's "acceptable".

Would't the same be said for Thor as well?

DC already does the same thing, considering there's a black Superman and a soon to premiere Chinese Superman.

No one makes such a big fuss about it, though of course.

>Stop buying new comics
>If you have to read them - torrent
>If you want to not go insane read old issues

Problem solved, fuck these SJW-cucks

I dunno it depends on good the character is. If shes really likable i wouldnt mind ger replace tony stark. I think there should still be tony stark mentioned in at least reboots or remakes of classic stories just to respect the lore

I am going to go out on a limb and say that we already know her entire character
>She's black. Black lives matter!
Repeat ad naseum

Or just read and purchase DC because fuck Marvel.

>there's a black Superman
There's 3 actually. All Alternate Universes.

>and a soon to premiere Chinese Superman
We still have Pre-Flashpoint Superman to read if we don't like ChingChongman. And based on the preview pages, he's actually written well, unlike Marvel.

>Marvel already made Green Lantern a not-white girl!
>Marvel
>Green Lantern
See? SJWs don't read comics

Don't you think DC will start fucking up just as bad sooner or later?

i don't mind.

it will take a whole lot of effort to catch up with japanese female heroes though, even if they made everyone in the marvel universe female(gender)

Its not that bad, well the art is, but I still like the story. Havent read Ghost Racers. My point is though they had a good character that didnt shit on his predecessor and they wasted him. Marvel is like that spoiled child that gets new toys, plays with them for 5mins, and decides they want something else as the pile just gets bigger over time

No one cared about Tony Stark till RDJ put on the mask.

Too busy reading Marxist theory

I don't like it for a few reasons.

one, that we've already seen all the core avengers replaced in recent years with either women or minorities, now both.

Two, teenage genius characters like this are TERRIBLY boring. She's a 15 year old prodigy genius whose smarter than just about everybody, so smart that tony stark just steps aside and lets her be iron man now. It reeks of lazy boring character design.

Oh absolutely. Robby and his brother were great, they felt real and were in a very real world, and they deserved so much better than they got. Moore's art really made the entire book pop to me, though, and without him working on it, it lost a lot of what I liked about it in the first place, and it soured my opinion of the entire thing
I bought Luther Strode afterwards though. Is that any good?

Not in the short term, not when they can capitalize on Marvel's shit show so easily.

Was there anyone actually enjoying Bendis on Iron Man? At least we can spare him anymore damage him from Bendis and you know Tony will be back anyway, hopefully without the stink of BMB.

Things honestly couldn't have gotten worse for DC's flapship books than during DCYou, so I'd say not.

>Hulk - Asian guy
>Captain America - Black Guy
>Thor - White woman
>Iron Man - Black Girl
They're just going to keep doing it until people stop buying books.

Cant say, havent read it.

I say again would't the same be said for Chris Hemsworth and Thor?

>Or just read and purchase DC

Good to see Misty grew her arm back, but then lost her heart.

What's wrong with that desu?