JAKE BUSEY PLAYS SON OF GARY BUSEY'S PREDATOR 2 CHARACTER IN THE PREDATOR!

>Co-writer/director Shane Black] called me and he said ‘Hey, you wanna do this movie? We don’t have money for you but it’ll be a fun thing to come play and be your father’s son.’ And so as much as I have followed in my Dad’s footsteps career-wise, this is like really following in his footsteps by playing a character who is the son of the character he played. And I don’t think there would be any other forum where I would do that. I think this is the one thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

joblo.com/horror-movies/news/jake-busey-plays-son-of-gary-buseys-predator-2-character-in-the-predator-171
avpgalaxy.net/predator-movies/predator-4/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Source

>joblo.com/horror-movies/news/jake-busey-plays-son-of-gary-buseys-predator-2-character-in-the-predator-171

bump

PredaJUST

Did Shane Black suffer brain damage from all that cocaine shoveled down his throat?

Whys his shit so corny?

>we don't have money for you
Imagine being Jewed this hard at your job

>implying Lethal Weapon wasn't ahead of its time
The thing is that cop drama formula has been copied a bajillion times now, so it looks redundant.

Yeah but back then a hit movie was lucky to make 50 million. My point was this millionaire director/producer/screenwriter can't pay the badass killer from The Frightners anything more than scale.

>>avpgalaxy.net/predator-movies/predator-4/
>> Whilst promoting The Nice Guys, Shane Black spoke about how he became attached to The Predator, stating he hadn’t initially wanted the job despite Fox getting in contact and asking him to do it. It was Fox’s willingness to make a big budget, “spectacle” film that convinced Black to become involved.

What a turbo Jew.

Gary Busey had sex!?

That gives me hope...

>gary busey had sex
to be fair, it was probably drug induced rape on buseys part

You do know that Busey wasn't always like this, right?

he's got literally one formula for writing a script and goddamnit he's gonna get his use out of it

The director isn't the one paying the actors

>look, I know this role is very personal to you and it would be your dream to play it
>so imma let you know we have no money and wont be paying you
>...
>dumb goyim

>that script leak
>autistic kid gets holds of Predator tech and deciphers the language

What the fuck happened to Shane Black?

Yeah but he could at least give him a hundred bucks or a Taco Bell coupon.

>implying Lethal Weapon was ahead of its time

It was OF its time, 48 Hours was ahead of its time

plebs these days...

trying to stay le relevant by throwing in whatever dumb bullshit memes (SEE: the autism) he can into the movie so people will see it

My last impression of him was in Starship Troopers

>autistic kid gets holds of Predator tech and deciphers the language
Being a savant and autistic tends to go hand in hand

He likes his little boys

He was a pretty good Sex Machine in the Dusk Til Dawn tv show.

First thing in recent memory that I've seen him live entirely through besides Starship Troopers