Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GxC0JrBHoYg
vimeo.com/98621656
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Series/TheWeirdAlShow
youtube.com/watch?v=eveig2pMdLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0pGkY_RHJIs
youtube.com/watch?v=zkBkR5jb6u0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy shit, I remember this. What the hell was this called?

Father of the pride

I want to fuck Donkey's anus so bad.

Thanks, wasn't it an adult swim show or something. I remember it being a late-night comedy at the very least

I think it was Fox.

Nope, prime time sitcom, only with lions. Didn't last long.

NBC

Shit, I haven't thought about this in ages, but I definitely remember it. I think I even had a Rude Dog shirt.

Wasn't this actually a clothing line that somehow got a cartoon?

It was obscenely expensive because they were trying to do movie quality with lots of fuzzy animals.

>accurate Donkey outside of the Shrek universe, not even a knock-off or subtle reference, just literally fucking Donkey
What the fuck?

You saw the post on Tumblr too today?

>inb4 tumblr
I only came here to take a pulse on the Sup Forums response to the new SU promo (I didn't like it, but the rest of the site sure did).

Anyone remember this cartoon with a black cat and an orange dog, they live in this giant mansion where everything is giant and they like tiny in comparison. Its a tom and jerry style show with no real plot. I faintly remember it but can't remember it. Or find it for that matter..

He's an actor in that universe.
Try not to question it too much.

Dick Cheney's annoying gimmick, terrible animation, and dicksucking of Obama aside, I rather liked lil Bush.

The show was created by Dreamworks, so yeah

what is that?

So many sex jokes.

FURRY sex jokes.

Well yeah, you can't be a cartoon for adults without being as crass as possible

>Grandpa lion slaps a lioness' ass on her way out the door
I still remember that shit, very surprised it wasn't just a kids cartoon.

Oh man.
The grandpa lived in much better times.

This one opened up with the main character's entire family dying on screen. How's that for a hook?

do you also call every cartoon "disney" and every video game "nintendo"

youtube.com/watch?v=GxC0JrBHoYg

did you try google?

Dis nigga here.

I was really into dragons as a kid, always being irked when they died in fairy tales. First fan work I ever made was a self-insert comic of some Russian folk tail in which the mighty Ivan became dragon toast. I think I was 9 or 10.

Also got a scaly fetish for some time as a result; but since I didn't have Internet at the time, it eventually evaporated. I also fantasized about turning into a Stegosaurus when I was 7.

*tale blah

Thanks bud, that really narrows it down.

Sheeeeeeeit I loved this show. Could only catch it if I was off school on a sick day.
I made an ass of myself in 3rd grade when I coordinated a massive roleplay of it for recess only to not know what the fuck to do when we got there.
I still remember the theme song...

Buh- buh muh CGI is cheap meme!

>using google's best guess
>somehow not expecting "woman" to give you wonder woman results

I'm embarrassed on your behalf.

My memory's a bit fuzzy since it was so long ago, but I'm pretty sure I absolutely loved this cartoon for some reason.

Eh... this show will be 10 years old next year.

The pilot for this was really fucking cool. Stop motion and everything. It's too bad the show seems to be family guy tier garbage.

vimeo.com/98621656

Well yes, moving forward they realized they could save a bunch of money by texturing fur instead of rendering it, but back then they were trying way too hard.

But it has way better sense of humor than current Family Guy itself.

Wasn't this the show that Comedy Central cancelled Drawn Together for?

I remember basically none of that show, but I do remember

>and Godzooookyyyyyy

My grandma used to have this on video when I was a kid. Anyone else remember it?

No one remembers this show

Is that the blue toes the elf?

I have a box of 3 VHS of a cartoon about the Puss in boots, the Little Red Riding Hood and Gulliver. An orange cat was telling the story, and was even warped by magic in the story of the Little Red Riding Hood.

Not even Google seems to remember it, no image or anything about it. I guess it's literally a cartoon only me remember.

That show was great. Pity it was expensive to make and the average american viewer couldn't process the words "FOR ADULTS ONLY" when they read it, assuming they were able to read to being with, and decided to watch the "funny looking animal show" with their underage crotch droppings.

In alternate universe where people aren't retards this show got a second season and is regarded as an early 00's success.

Wasn't that from "What a cartoon"?

What the fuck was the 2000's

>Downloaded it
>2 minutes in
>close video player
>recycle bin.

Everyone in Sup Forums likes Kappa Mikey, you know that?

haha your just fucking with me, right?

It's an interesting difference in style, but I have one question...

Where's Mr Boots?

sad that this awesome show premiered during CBS E/I mandate...

I don't even remember those ones.

>tenkai knights is so unpopular (thanks to CN shitty scheduling) that no one remembers it

>I'm pretty sure I absolutely loved this
Rewatch it user.
It will be like running into that hot girl from high school years later only to find out she was a guy and fat.

This should of been the animated movie for adults instead of Sausage party

This show was pretty dark. Classic 90s cyberpunk.

What mandate?

Is this Krab's great grandson?

After the 1996-97 season, most of CBS Kids shows became dull edutainment. The Weird Al Show and Santo Bugito tried to avert this. Tried.

>The Weird Al Show and Santo Bugito tried to avert this.
Really? I'm currious for this now.

Weird Al wanted to make a show on par with Pee-Wee's Playhouse but dull, humorless executives all but killed the show, limiting it to 13 episodes
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Series/TheWeirdAlShow

I've been kicking myself for not watching after all these years then again my first year in high school was hella restrictive (it was at a Catholic high school).

>No one remembers this show
I remember Cartoon Network airing it at like 5 or 6am on Saturdays right before Pokemon and I think on Weekdays.
I caught a few minutes of it but was never interested.

Does anybody remember this one animated Christmas special that focused on elves? All I remember is the use of Paul McCartney's "A Wonderful Christmastime" at one point, while the main character (an elf child) is walking with a taller elf (possibly the designated villain).

A while back someone clued me in on What It's Like Being Alone. Funny stuff.

Oh God. That's disturbing.

I like how that guy is pretty much just Zapp Brannigan, down to West doing the same voice roughly.

Also wow that doctor's ass is as thick as her accent.

What is that show, it looks good.

>Classic 90s cyberpunk
Apparently it was pitched as an educational show, making it the only piece of cyberpunk edutainment I know of.

I actually have a fair amount of love for the show. It could be pretty fun, especially the villain, but the writers/directors/whoever had a tendency to accentuate the worst aspects of GKR's personality. His catchphrases could come off as annoying, but it's slightly interesting when you realize that since he's practically a newborn he's trying to figure out how language works.

Still legitimately worth a watch.

And it has a race of talking dinosaurs.

>it was at a Catholic high school
Christ (no pun intended), but Weird Al is even Christian. I'm pretty sure he's non-denominational though, and depending on the sort of Catholics that's worse than being Anglican.

Tenkai Knights.

Yeah I remember watching this late at night on CBC, good shit.

so this is the cartoon that inspired symmetra

youtube.com/watch?v=eveig2pMdLQ

The Catholic High School I attended was strict on being punctual. Sadly my ma was not a morning person and I spent my Saturday in detention. And they demanded money every chance they got.
I also missed a good portion of The Silver Surfer because of this then again considering how the show ended....

Comedy Central was so hellbent on having a "Let's make fun of Bush" show, they tried and failed TWICE.

First was That's My Bush. Like any of you remember it. The when it flopped they tried Lil Bush. It flopped too.

Eventually they just settled on the Daily Show and Colbert Report as their sources for Let's Make Fun of Bush.

youtube.com/watch?v=0pGkY_RHJIs

This show actually wasn't bad.

Loved the shit out of this show when dinosaurs were all the rage thanks to Jurassic Park.

These pudding-hungry niggas.

Also that old show with the puppet cats, dog and cockatoo, can't remember the name

Wasn't that Grinch like bowl magic and they always tried to eat it?

Who can forget Darkwing Duck? I believe it's still popular.

Yeah, Albert the Magic Pudding. Could turn into any pudding/meal you asked for and was infinite in supply. Voiced by motherfucking John Cleese.

Huh. Are you sure about the dog and cat? Because the puppet cockatoo made me think of this.
youtube.com/watch?v=zkBkR5jb6u0

>We have a new show all about making fun of George Bush!
>Wait, he has HOW many months left in office?

It is still popular, but no one cultivate that very much. People are busy cultivating other cartoons these days.

I am trying to remember the name of an animation which main character looked like this (kek).

The figures looked like child drawings and everything happened in a virtual world setting.

Also just remembered picrelated.

Worst part is that it actually isn't half-bad.

only watched this so I could fap to nutsy

I discovered this by watching french channel called TV5. Good times.