Twin Peaks:

Twin Peaks:
>who killed Laura Palmer?

>In the logging town of Twin Peaks, high school queen Laura Palmer is found dead, wrapped in plastic on a beach. Special agent Dale Cooper had been tasked with finding her killer were he learns the town is not what it seems.

Twin Peaks Season 2

>The Owls are not what they seem

>As agent Cooper gets closer to the identity of Lauras killer, he finds out that the town of Twin Peaks is special. He has to use his wits and heart to overcome the ancient evils but will he have the spiritual strength to stare evil in the face?

Twin Peaks Season 3

>Wow! Yis!

>Ah man perfect, i mean just.....awwww yes. Theyre all there, ah man this is perfect, its just a ...journey you know!?. Im so suprised by this season its....ah words cant even describe

>After spending twenty-five years trapped in the otherworldly black lodge, it is time for Dale Cooper to return to the real world. But his evil doppelganger has other plans, and now a mindless Cooper must rediscover who he is before it's too late...

Took me 2 mins

Season 3 isn't about cooper though. Cooper isn't even a character anymore.

>Wow yeah I love the original twin peaks bro, so much better than the new stuff
>cue 15 minute mandatory soap opera love scene the studio forced into the script
>haha, this is great

Thats all thats happened in 9 hours of season 3

Fire Walk With Me
>EEEEEEEELECTRICITY

you really haven't been paying attention if you really think that

No i havent, explain whats happened
>Ha! Im not explaining it because tfw too intelligent

Wait for it......

lynched

I'm not trying to tell you I'm more intelligent than you, I'm just pointing out that a lot more than that has happened so far in the season which you would have literally observed even if you had no deeper cognitive understanding of the events if you had been paying attention

And there it is

Jesus....

Twin Peaks
>aw yiss, comfy soap opera parody whodunnit

Twin Peaks Season 3
>award-winning auteur director presents his 18-hour magnum opus

Buddy, don't come at me like I'm being ridiculous when you are literally denying that anything but the Dougie Jones plotline has happened so far in the season. Who are you lying to? You're probably not stupid in the slightest, but you are acting like a genuine moron.

(you)

See you can even explain it you fucking faggot

>Surrealism is meant to be explained

Please go back to your capeshit. Please.

It's a big-picture synopsis equivalent to what OP wrote about the first two seasons. If you want to go into the other plotlines like Richard Horne and that weird new drug or the double murder with Briggs' body you'd also have to write about James' affair and super Nadine

>i-its kino. I do get it i swear

>its like the other 2 but more
Thanks for contributing

Why we even bother attending these retards who obviously aren't into the kind of product (art, whatever) that season 3 is? Why do we have to explain them such basic concepts as "audiovisual medium" "experimental" "abstraction" "feeling" "art and intent"... They clearly came for the coffee and the Shelley and the pie and the quirky timburtonesque "weirdness". They didn't ask for this, they haven't seen Inland Empire or they hated it too. They hated FWWM. They didn't appreciate Lynch's other cinema experiments like Alphabet or Premonitions, so what can be done for them? Why do we allow to be bother by their childish complaints? Their tantrums when they don't understand or simply want the things explained linearly, them fucking Wikipedia plot readers. A Twin Peaks season 3 thread shouldn't have posts explaining the raw power of cinema as an imagery tool, defining surrealism or its unique potential to portray dreams. It's ridiculous, it's beneath the discussion art deserves. Let them burn, they fuckers. Let them scream and cry and troll till Stranger Things returns so they be at home again in their pool of simplemindedness. Fuck them.

You clearly don't get it if you think surrealist works are meant to have some kind of objective determinable meaning that you draw from them. That's literally the antithesis of the entire movement. Sheesh. Dumbass.

I too got the david lynch box set

Surrealism is bullshit for pseudo intellectuals. It's like piss christ.

What a childish statement.

>these are the BvSfags I share the board with

Only seen a couple of episodes but why is a simple murder a federal case?

The other girl that was involved with it but that escaped crossed the state line. It's a federal crime if it involves crossing state lines.

Also Coop finishes taking over when clues confirm/suggest it's the same murderer from a previous case (the one from FWWM), though I may be mixing my memories up with Deadly Premonition.

The initial bringing in of the FBI is because of Ronnette crossing the state line but yeah, once Cooper is there he finds the letter under Laura's fingernail and sees it's connected to Teresa Banks.