Are we going to get a follow up to the Justice Incarnate and The Empty Hand...

Are we going to get a follow up to the Justice Incarnate and The Empty Hand? The Flash story that was anounced as the sequel is something Morrison had on the backburner for awhile and doesn't seem to really be related. Its kind of sad to see all the work that went into the Multiverse and DC do nothing with it.

The only good thing about multiversity was the details on the difrent universes and a few of the issues (I really liked earth me)

Story as a whole was dogshit convergence was much better

>Story as a whole was dogshit convergence was much better

I disagree friend. I do wish the ending had more closure though. The reveal felt like a cop-out, which is why I want it followed up on.

Bad comics don't get to get followed up on or get much attention paid to them by later writers.

>Story as a whole was dogshit convergence was much better

Whoa now, let's not say things we can't take back.

Implying it's not part of Rebirth.

Morrison is making Multiversity Too but honestly I don't need it. One of the points of the story was to NOT let yourself get consumed by comics and I think not following up on the story would further enhance that statement but hey I'm still a pathetic nerd so if Morrison's wants to do it I'm all in.

OP of you really want to see those ideas followed up I suggest reading Flex Mentallo

I fucking wish. I fucking WISH this and or Final Crisis was a part of Rebirth.

KFC comic, senpai

it's too early to say that. We could easily get a follow up in Multiversity Two

unironically this

he's doing a flash story following this but it was announced in that time with a lot of other ogns and stuff that have not been mentioned since

>Convergence was much better

Only answer

I thought the point was that the fight continued in your life. That you decide the outcome. Either be an avatar for heroes or an avatar for the empty hand.

The ending is the beginning of your story. You are the hero of Earth your life and you have the responsibility to protect it.

No.

This. I thought the story ended nicely. I'd like to see some follow up on the other worlds though. A couple of worlds were left in dire straights and I would love to see the worlds cross over and protect and support one another like a cosmic family.

I want the Marcels to find Adam and bring him back to Watchman world. I want Obama superman to team up with Sunshine Superman and reserect Opti man. I want the pirate universe to invade another universe.

I want fun and adventure.

It seemed like it to me. Justice incarnate and all that. Incarnate as in becoming the avatars of ideas. What did you make of the ending?

Mostly this , but I think I'd just like to see the worlds again more regularly outside of stuff like the KFC books. Infinite Crisis video game comic was fun.

>I fucking wish. I fucking WISH this and or Final Crisis was a part of Rebirth.

It can't Morrison isnt casual friendly and johns doesnt like to share.

Empty Hand is the most hype and I need more!

Poetic. I can dig it.

It's time to let the Zoo Crew go.

kill yourself to increase the collective IQ

nice contribution

It's weird this story hasn't been me times at all in canon except for that convergence reference you'd think a crisis level threat that's literally sitting on It's ass waiting for you to attack would gather more cosmic attention

>Morrisons ideas
>Ever getting a follow up
Lmao

Why are Vision and armored Spider-Man there?