ITT: Bands that should get a show

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rvFTL6qOvfg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GWAR had a cartoon

Steel Panther

Coheed and Cambria has a comic.

Manowar is for fags and insecure posers. It's a meme shitty band, american power metal has good shit like armored saint or metal church (inb4 they are speed), but every "manowar" fan is a fat shithead that will "outgrow" metal, no surprise since the bands they use to hear are complete shit, cringey crap.

may odorus rest in piece

It's tongue in cheek, doofus. The only bad Manowar fans are the ones that take it seriously

>The only bad Manowar fans are the ones that take it seriously
And that is most of the retards that like Manowar.

Pic not related, extremely 90's dated comics.

>chaos comics

Also, the only bands that should get a show are ones that have concepts/fictional universes like GWAR or ICP, or bands that have visual gimmicks that easily lend themselves to fictional media like KISS, Slipknot, Manowar, etc

I'd watch it.

Oh, damn, I came here to post this.

Could it also be an XO-Manowar show?

Also I can't believe nobody's said Gorillaz.

I want a season five to Metalocalypse before a band gets their own cartoon.

is this warhammer 4k inspired?

fucking this! their music videos are GOAT

Warhammer is inspired by every heavy metal cover ever.

not sure, but this is.

The Protomen

Either something similar to Interstella 5555 telling the Mega Man darkfic story of their albums alongside the music, or a Metalocalypse-esque cartoon about a fictionalized version of the band.

these guys should have a show. Would be fucking hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=rvFTL6qOvfg

This, they've been so involved in cartoons throughout the years that they might as well have one of their own.

Abbath is a sitcom all by himself

How has no one mentioned these assholes yet?

Cradle of Filth

It could be about vampires and shit and every episode a band member is killed and replaced by someone new

I have no idea what it would be about though.

It's like the 5th comment

It'd be like a PG-13/R rated version of the Aquabats.

this

I'd say Queen, but the only members worth anything are Freddie Mercury and Brian May.

They need an animated music video with Faceless-Man ASAP

How the actual fuck has nobody said Disturbed, yet?

Either album to date deserves a show.
We need space wizards and Scottish vikings.

>its an 'elitist metalhead goes on a rant' post

>Metal
Aren't you a bit too old for kiddie stuff user?

Or alternatively: This is an 18+ site.

>using the word elitist

There's no difference between calling you a casual or a poser, they are the same.

Odo died.

Oh yeah, specially if they are in their fur diaper promotional attire.

At least they look somehow less faggots in their last concert. Pic related.

It looks to me like mix of WH40k and cosmic Marvel.

Step up your game guys.

>being an elitist

DOOOOD the music I listen to is BROOOOTAL the music you listen to is pussy shiiiit

Youre a fucking loser.

are those orkz?

You were bullied for liking Sonata right? How traumatized you have to be to be blind to the fact that there's no difference between calling someone a casual or a poser. You are a fucking hypocrite that shitpost on MCU threads about normies and gets mad at harley quinn popularity among normies but then get assblasted when someone points out YOU are a casual when it comes to music.

I'd love to see their rock opera done as a show or a movie.

They need a wikipedia page or something.
I just can't remember their names, ever.

They were in a movie with Neil Young called Human Highway.
They guest starred in an episode of Futurama.
And they've released tapes of their music videos with storylines that connect them.

Didn't Danzig used to publish comics?

i can't imagine how fucking expensive it would be, but i always wanted this, i remember they wanted to make a movie back in the 2000s but nothing came of it

Wu Tang please

It's been 50 years. The timing would be perfect.

:^)

More like a fantasy novel.

Nah. They are an art installation as is.

>Billy Connolly
>Rapey Billy Connolly
>Chink Billy Connolly
>Old Billy Connolly
>some dude with glasses

I had a comic project one time that would take place in a fantasy setting where every folk/pagan metal band would be their own party. The plot would basically revolves around my waifu (Anna Murphy) teaming up with other famous female musicians like Doris Yeh, Sandra Van Eldik and Masha Scream to form the ultimate band that could defeats the troll (obviously, Finntroll supported by Trollfest). Alestorm would have made an appearance and assists the party in some way.

It would have been cute but I realized that it was only a pretext for me to feature cute women and I'm usually against that.

Aliens from outer space that came to earth and did shenanigans. Their mythology is as vast as ridiculous.

It's basically a joke band except the music is genuinely good.