ITT: amazing colouring

doesn't matter whether it's from a cartoon or comic, I want to see those colours

It's colors, OP. Colors.

Ever since that one guy posted the killing joke trailer redone in the original colors I feel like shit that we're going to get what we're going to get

>Britain is waking up
Have some punk

No, it actually is "Colour" everywhere except the US.

Americans couldn't remember how to spell a shit ton of words correctly, so they just went ahead and started officially recognizing the incorrect spellings as legitimate.

>the joys of life when you have protanopia and all the wonderfully colorful and exciting pages are brown

It's weird, I was never really a fan of the original coloring on TKJ since it felt line every scene took place in a room lit by oddly colored bulbs. But that redone trailer had so much more personality than the actual trailer.

Pretty much. See "favourite" and "humour"

>Friend's birthday coming up this sunday
>Another friend suggests we get him TKJ
>Proceed to rant for 10 minutes about the shit new coloring and how it doesn't encompass the initial vision
Wew lads, I went full nerd.
We're buying him the game Love Letter, Batman edition

American spellings are the originals.

islam forbids correct spelling though so yuropooristanians had to change theirs.

Actually no. Other countries are taught the American style of spelling for worldwide esl learning. Colour is just an England version. America and the rest of the world use color.

Most of Europe is taught english, but some start to use american instead since it's more often used in online conversation.

I predict someone posting the recolor just to troll.
Also, this. Hell, anything by McCarthy qualifies.

Pretty much all of Asia uses American form, except India, which has their own version closer to England than America I would guess.

same

I think it's mostly about which one is more culturally and historically significant to the area.

>MAH PRONUNWHATEVER I'M TOO FAT AND DUMB TO SPELL WITHOUT DYSPNEA AND TOO DUMB TO SPELL IT PROPERLY ANYWAY IS SHUPERIOR
Kek, Amerifats are pathetic.

Jamie Grant works magic with Frank Quitely.

hi I'm op and I'm American, I just prefer using "colour" opposed to "color", now please post art

while americans do a tonne of stuff stupidly spelling color without the u is one of the few good ideas.

Im an australian btw

>that autism about American and English spellings

I grew up using British English and I now live in the US. I purposely use "colour" to spite losers here :^)

Take your bitching about spellings to

You guys are assholes.