CNN IS FINISHED

CNN producer admits on tape the Trump-Russia scandal is all bullshit. Breaking now:
streamable.com/4j78e

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Sup
timesofisrael.com/israel-and-russia-the-only-two-countries-who-prefer-trump-over-obama/
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/879566389828308992
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>we can't discuss this even thought it's Sup Forums related
>Sup Forums can spam dude cast this pretend threads all they want
Why is Sup Forums not allowed even 1 thing we want?

Because Sup Forumsedittor mod wants to turn Sup Forums into Sup Forums-lite and is doing all he can to babysit these threads.

Reminder to hit that report button

sys.Sup Forums.org/tv/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=84345656&altc=1

oh boy an assistant producer of cnn health yeah real insider info. i heard he might spill on what color lab coat sanjay gupta wears next

$0.02 added to your account

It's about CNN blowing up the Russia shit while ignoring relevant news like the mess that is Trump's medicare.
If you don't want to be seen as SJWs stop acting like it. This sort of ratings bait is obvious even without this recording.
I'm a liberal myself, but I don't want to live in fucking ignorance because of these greedy assholes that run the news. But you do, you stupid fucking SJWs.

SAVE THE VIDEO
SHIT WILL BE DELETED

Can't wait for this to be all Fox talks about this morning/today.

>Because Sup Forumsedittor mod wants to turn Sup Forums into Sup Forums-lite
Have you been here for the past few days? He's leaving up all the garbage Sup Forums likes that mods usually delete

Trump has a 81% approval rating in Israel. It's 39% currently in the US

timesofisrael.com/israel-and-russia-the-only-two-countries-who-prefer-trump-over-obama/

>I'm a _______ myself
>I didn't vote for _______, but
>As a ________
Dead giveaways of a shill.

>we

You have a containment board for this shit you fat fucking kikeloving alt right pussy. Go cry about shit no one gives a fuck about there.

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/879566389828308992

finally
america is saved

>/news/ is a thing
mind fucking blown
im scared to go there
is it going to reinforce all my narratives in a Sup Forumslack like echo chamber or is it actually going to challenge my beliefs?

GOT EM

The agreement was $5 per post, you'll be hearing from my lawyer.

no pics on an image site?

Oh no, you won't be able to post all your shitty Pepe memes. You'll be forced to post an actual argument.

Really makes me think

you just made this thread. You know it will get deleted, why bother?
Also
>project veritas
XD

Shilling for who?

but Trump himself tweeted it was true but it's okay because hillary colluded with the DNC...

which is it, is it bullshit or does it not matter cause dems did it?

Assblasted redditor detected.

/news/ is actually the leftist version of Sup Forums. Sup Forumstards get really frustrated by it because people don't agree with them blindly, so they constantly post things like "KILL ALL LIBERALS."

Why did you detect yourself?

By "we" I meant actual Sup Forums posters like me
not you relentless cross posters