Could any of the avengers beat him one-on-one if he has prep time?

Could any of the avengers beat him one-on-one if he has prep time?

Yes

Literally no one can defeat a well prepped Batman.

He admitted that Captain America would

That was without prep time and he admitted only that they seemed evenly matched

Only Batman could ever defeat Batman. Then the world ends.

Normies ruined Batman

Falcon.
Anthony Mackie's mother is called Martha.

Most of them given that he relies on big Achillies heels that Avengers tend to not have.

For fucks sake learn how to read.

Would =/= Could

With prep time? Nah. With prep time he defeated fucking desaad out of his fucking head, as for movie versions? Vision is the only one he would have serious problems.

>he admitted only that they seemed evenly matched
Batfag revisionists.

Reed Richards

Read the fucking comic you dumb ass pleb.

The guy doesnt the difference between could and would.

Bullshit.

batfags are such fucking cancer

Here is a (you) phoneposter

No.

Wow, are there any panels in comcs where Scott isn't being a giant douche?

He literally says that despite being on par it's very likely he'll lose if they continue. Do I have to go get the fucking page?

>He literally says that despite being on par it's very likely he'll lose if they continue

What he says is that is "conceivable you could beat me, but it would take you a long time" You are a dumbass.

>He actually thinks there are Batfags on Sup Forums

I'm not sure what he could do about the Hulk. The Hulk doesn't have any exploitable weaknesses to plan around and capitalize on. Even containment cells and traps specifically designed for the purpose of holding the Hulk regularly fail in the Marvel universe.

I'm sure Batman could SURVIVE an engagement with the Hulk, as in avoiding hits and escaping. But nothing he has can hurt or stop the Hulk to any meaningful degree.

Vision would also provide a massive challenge to Batman, given the intangibility power.

I'm presuming, of course, that the writers don't just flat out give Batman a "Waynecorp protoype Press-this-Button-win-the-fight" prototype that just flat out takes their powers away or other cheesy contrived bullshit.

>but nothing he has can hurt or stop the Hulk to any meaningful degree.

MCU hulk is extremely weak m8. I agree with vision, but hulk is a joke.

Cap VS Batman is an interesting because they're so similarly yet opposite

Batman spent his entire life (or at least every moment from 8 years old on) to train to become what Cap is in terms of combat ability

Meanwhile Cap has spent his entire superhero career figuring out ways to survive and beat the exact kind of gimmickery that Batman uses to have an edge in most of his more heavily contested fights

I think the way that makes the most sense is that Batman could beat Cap if he's willing to kill him, which he'll never be, so... Cap wins.

Even claiming that they are on-par is wanking Batman's massive boner.

In a fight, Bruce's punches should barely faze Steven, while Steve's punches should fucking wreck Bruce in return. Bruce is peak human, but Captain America is superhuman.

When Batman jumps out of a plane, its because he is going to glide or bat-grapple to the ground.

When Captain America jumps out of a plane, its because he doesn't need a parachute. He is going to fall hundreds of feet, land just fine, and be ready to carry out the rest of the fight/mission.

Use knockout gas
Kick him in the solar plexus
Make Hulk breath
Knock him out

>human bean can knock the wind out of a monster like the hulk

I wasn't even talking MCU Hulk. I wasn't even aware we were stuck with the MCU team.

But fine, lets roll with that. Prove me wrong then. Show me something Batman has that can beat down Hulk with greater force than he already saw even MCU Hulk take?

Because I know Batman occasionally pulls out power armor, but that shit is hardly Hulk Buster tier. Or are you saying that Batman is a better Iron Man than Iron Man, he just forgets he has that with the exception of maybe two times in the last 60 years of comics?

>I think the way that makes the most sense is that Batman could beat Cap if he's willing to kill him, which he'll never be, so... Cap wins.

Nope.

>Batman is a better Iron Man than Iron Man
That's exactly what DC has been trying to say for the past 8 years or so

>"let's stop fighting and work together on the real threat"
>giant douche
???

>>"let's stop fighting and work together on the real threat"
Literally every Marvel and DC crossover.

>8

Hellbats can destroy Hulk,hell your average Luthor armor has more hit power than any iron man one.

This is 'Oh no, I DROPPED the cosmic cube!' tier.

Even discounting the fact that Batman kicking the Hulk is more likely to hurt his foot than make Hulk flinch, there are so many other ways this plan is bad.

If Hulk jumps or walks even 10 feet in any direction, he is fine.

If Hulk swaps Batman aside and shatters every bone in his body, he is fine.

If Hulks biology just neutralizes the poison like it does half the time people try to poison or gas him, he is fine. After all, if "gas him" was that easy an answer to the Hulk then he wouldn't be such a goddamn problem. The army could handle him easily, as long as he wasn't in a city surrounded by bystanders.

But I guess you are right. If the Hulk just STANDS THERE and does LITERALLY NOTHING and EVERYTHING COMES UP BATMAN, then yes I suppose Batman wins the fight.

I was imagining more of a 1v1 KO/submission-only rules fight and not a team battle to capture a cosmic doodad

Every team-ups for Marvel, really, at least until roughly 10 years ago when they choose that now heroes fight heroes for the sake of fighting other heroes

>your average Luthor armor has more hit power than any iron man one.
Bullshit. Lex Luthor isn't good at anything.

Do you think Batman would offer to suck Hulk's dick to let him win? Or just not to hurt him?

You keep not doing anything other than saying 'by dad can beat up your dad' without providing any evidence or examples of their fearsome power.

Surly if you are so confident that these guys can beat the Hulk so easily, we have at least a few panels of Batman crushing mountains into gravel or something. Maybe punching a dude so hard he is flung into outer space? SOME kind of feat that goes beyond the limits of even ordinary superstrength.

You never read a 70's hulk comic did you?

Hulk could manage bombs better than "nerve" attacks. But you are a hulkfag. Just shut up. Why can Superman fans give the victory to Spidey but hulkfags get so autistic about a character they KNOW was different back then.

Not that user, but even then, why are we pitting regular Batman against only MCU Hulk and not regular Hulk.

He named hellbat

Nobody is talking about that Hulk though.
Why do people keep saying
"YEAH BATMAN COULD DO IT (if it was this specific weak ass Hulk)"

Really, beating the Hulk isn't that hard.

Batman just needs to get him to calm down. And we all know that kindness and understand is Batman's most deadly weapon.

I didnt, i put DCEU vs MCU, the guy asked for comics and the hellbat name came out.

But that hulk is the hulk from that fucking picture

>Because I know Batman occasionally pulls out power armor, but that shit is hardly Hulk Buster tier.

He can go shaggy man with hulk and the fight is over fairly quick

i fucking hate batman because everyone creams their pants thinking he is the fucking best at everything.

also prep time ruined absolutely everything.

And? The Hellbat suit has lost to strong dudes before (Darkseid tore chunks of it off with his bare hands) and while it makes Bruce stronger it doesn't make him all that much faster. Its can give him an energy attack, but nothing that seems more powerful than shit the Hulk handles anyway.

And lets not forget that using the Hellbat suit drains Batman's life energy and its explicitly can kill him if he uses it for too long. If Bruce brings the Hellbat suit to the fight, all Hulk has to do is use his absurd endurance to survive long enough for Batman's own armor to kill him.

Or are you give Batman a Motherbox too, so he can run away? Just how much high tech do you have to dump on batman before he can take a barely clothed Hulk?

Its also kind of funny that you have to resort to the Hellbat suit, something that Bruce Wayne explicitly cannot build or acquire himself. The entire rest of the Justice League have to lend their powers to its design, enchantment, and construction.

At that point you might as well have Batman call up the justice league and have THEM handle the Hulk for him, and cut out the middle man.

Are you comparing Hulk strenght to Darkseid's?

>I'm presuming, of course, that the writers don't just flat out give Batman a "Waynecorp protoype Press-this-Button-win-the-fight" prototype that just flat out takes their powers away or other cheesy contrived bullshit.

You know that is exactly what would happen.

>"let's stop fighting and work together on the real threat"
>But first I'll shoot you with my laser eyes.

>Why can Superman fans give the victory to Spidey

Say what? Superman would rape Spidey in a fight.

>implying in the previous page Batman wasn't attacking Cyclops like a spastic

Just read both comics, they are both great.

>asshole is attacking you
>use minimum force necessary to stop him so you can talk

World breaker pham.

BVS?

If Hulk can get in punching contests with Thanos he could do it with Darkseid too.

Yeah, and the guy who posted him posted it as if its relevant.

I love both heroes but they are very clearly on two different pillars in terms of strength and speed.

It's Cyclops. I'd punch Scott in a the jaw as soon as he started talking cause you know he's going to be a douche.

kek

I'd punch your mom in the stomach as soon as she got pregnant if I'd known about you.

Wow, I'm sorry for offending your Golden Douche Cyclops boy.

When did the prep time meme even started?

>implying I'm wrong
>implying Darkseid is shit

Tower of Babel.

Spiderman could, spidey sense is too OP

Casual

Hulk is strongest there is, he win by default.

He said prep time

Spiderman can dodge bullets using spidey sense, he can handle anything that batman uses against him

>everything i don't agree with is a meme
seems lefit

Yes, that is when casuals began the Batwank, sir. or madam.

Dark Knight Returns.

When Batman's talking about all the money and time to make airborne Kryptonite.

I really became a meme.
Look at that picture with him and a Goku.

Fictional characters, user, literally anything could happen.

Really?

Why's the Joker still running around?

>Could any of the avengers not beat him one-on-one even if he has prep time?
Nah

Batman has superior martial art prowess by an enormous margin and is no stranger to fighting people stronger and faster than him though.

Why can't he just knock him out with gas? Hulk isn't immune to breathing in hilarious amounts of sedatives is he?

In a straight fight I'd be tempted to agree but Spider-Man jobs to people much worse than Batman on a regular basis. And I say this as a huge Spider-Fag.

Marysue.

Spider-Man, given Spider-Man also has preptime.

The thing is, batman is not just a brawler. If you account for Everything, batman wins.

Moviefag please go

Hey smartass. Let me know when Joker actually defeats Batman, which is what user was talking about.

Besides, Joker is still running around only because Batman allows it.

nah, batman is the king of prep-time. Spider-man also prepares well when he knows modus operandi of his opponent, but there is not much to know about batman in terms of strength/weakness. Spider-man could prepare against a gas bomb or someshit, but that's about it. Any more ellaborated plan, and he is done for.

Has Joker ever even once beat Batman in a fight?

...and that their time might be better spent trying to determine how the 2 universes had crossed over and who was responsible, what type of a threat it was, etc....

Knockout Gas doesn't exist.

A kick to the solar-plexus can still be sustained by a powerful diaphragm, and powerful muscles are kinda Hulks whole thing. This is fucking retarded.

God, the whole point of that is that he could fuck up the spidersense to overload his senses.

I get that you are a casual, but the prep time was a thing as early as the 60's

No, Batman has used prep in the past but the meme of Batman being able to defeat anyone using it began with Tower of Babel.

But you are wrong, batman beating the hulk is from 1981.
Tower of babel did nothing to change that. If anything Tower of Babel is more of a Batgod story (after all it was in the middle of Morrison-Kelly's run. DKR is is way more of a Prep-time story, brother eye is more of a prep time story. Stop talking so sure of shit when it's clearly you are wrong.

I don't think anybody's implying that at this point

it's canon

Movie Tony

>Literally this whole thread

This is the greatest thing I've ever seen

this picture is amazing