Powerpuff girls reimagined

Read this and thank me later. You'll find it on Rossowinch's FB site "Re-imagined Stories by Rossowinch"

Other urls found in this thread:

cnwol.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How about you storytime it here if it's so fucking good?

Nice

I like the way Snrub thinks

Sure, wait 5 min

1/27

2/27

3/27

4/27

Want moar? 5/27

6/27

7/27

8/27

9/27

10/27 Should I stop?

11/27

12/27 I guess I'll post the rest of chapter 1. Chapter 2 is 140 pages.

Keep going

13/27

14/27

15/27

16/27

17/27

18/27

19/27

20/27

21/27

22/27

23/27

24/27

25/27

26/27

27/27

Welp, that was chapter 1 guys. How was it?

Really fucking sad

WTF?

>Its an edgy fancomic episode

Yeah, kinda makes more sense why Jojo became the bad guy. Utonium was a fucking dick to him.

That was certainly different. Felt like that Astro Boy manga (Pluto?).

Check out his FB page for chapter 2 and beginning of 3, it's not as dark as this, but it got me hooked.

The doctor saying his depression and all these other things "come and go" made it hard to take seriously, it doesn't work like that.

Also the whole Him and possession thing makes no sense. Why would Him want the PPG to be made? Why couldn't the author keep it at Utonium overworking himself and maybe his other mental issues, but if he only came up with chemical X while possessed it seems less like his hard work.

I was thinkin the absolute same when I first read this, but after 50 pages of chapter 2 I just forgot. Those are some real big plotholes.

In this artstyle Jojo's more tragic than the cartoon telling of his origin.

Why would a demon want three super powerful engines of destruction around.

I wonder....

I thought Utonium would drink chemical x and become Him. Like a Jekyll and Hyde thing.

But they're also literally made of "everything nice," not chaos and calamity. I know they fucked things up for a little while in the movie at first but still.

Unless Him somehow sees them as worthy adversaries, which I'm not sure about.

christian board!!!!

So edgy it slit my wrists.

That reminds me, what ever happened to that comic where the power puff girls were fighting aku?

Maybe he thinks he's corrupting enough to take even them away. Maybe he just likes torturing a genuis

Oh, it's one of those "everyone is a junkie asshole" "reimaginings".

This is retardedly edgy. Only enjoyable to laugh at.

Rip Hambre

>second panel
NANI?!

Jojo's "HUOOH?" face right before he gets shot is hilarious, fo all the wrong reasons.

The way the comic teases on the Eldritch implications of the Powerpuff Girl's birth is interesting. However, it's a little too tryhard at times.

Is that a cameo by Princess Morbucks?

Since I grew up with PPG, stuff like this is awesome. But...

stuff like this doesn't help. (Although he revised the dialogue to make it less hammy later.)

Yeah.

>little girl nipples
I fucking hate le dark and edgy reimaginings.

Let me guess this is all a dream and Utonium is actually lying in a coma, dying?

I feel like a "Pluto" style comic about the Powerpuff Girls would work, but this writer does not have the skills to pull it off.

Pluto? What is that referencing?

Who knows. Though I will say, that wouldn't seem out of place.

It's a reimagining of Astroboy by Urasawa (also known for Monster and 20th Century Boys), it's more """""""realistic"""""" but mostly focuses on the ethical issues and feelings of robots. Really good.

cnwol.tumblr.com/ This one?
Apparently still being worked on

story time chapter two pls

Nah. The Professor is dead. The bang on page 26 is the gun going off. Page 27 is the Professor in purgatory or hell.

After all, what could be worse torment than seeing your children risk their lives every day against innumerable, unbeatable foes while you can only watch helpless to do anything to save them? When their primary opponent is your own failure and wrong actions?

Yep.
That's the one.
Still waiting.